It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany bans support of ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The mainstream media aren't touching this one (as usual since they seem hellbent on destroying western culture), but here are a few non-MSM sources:

www.funker530.com...
www.jewsnews.co.il...
www.dailymail.co.uk

Time to WAKE UP people. Seriously.

Many of you have been saying it for years, but yet still so many Europeans & Americans are blind with 'peace and love', acting like the hate preachers are harmless. All the while, these nutjobs are infiltrating our governments, courts, school councils and everything else. Already in the UK, you can't buy non-Halal meat from a normal supermarket!!

The war is coming.

edit on 9-10-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I also heard yesterday that there were clashes between Kurds and ISIS supporters in Hamburg.
Apparently Germany has quite a sizable Kurdish community, which along with Christian and other refugees from the Levant make quite a significant opposition to ISIS without Muslim terrorist sympathizers and leftists being able to scream "racists" or "Islamophobes" when Islamism is confronted.

See: www.dailymail.co.uk... lled-protests-Turkey.html

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I wholeheartedly agree with Germanys ban on the support of ISIS!

Freedom of speech is one thing but people who wish to support such an organisation have no place in our society and should not be allowed to remain part of such!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I wholeheartedly agree with Germanys ban on the support of ISIS!

Freedom of speech is one thing but people who wish to support such an organisation have no place in our society and should not be allowed to remain part of such!

The US may have not "banned" it, but supporting IS would land you on ever watch list imaginable so its effectively banned.

Not to mention beat up in any bar you end up drinking in. But of course IS supporters wouldn't do that. They wouldn't drink. Nah, no fanatical religious nuts ever break their own rules...
edit on 9-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Same here in the UK.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Germans have history,
They banned any form of representation for nazism, adding ISIS to that list was easy.

if only the rest of the world would follow suit!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
The mainstream media aren't touching this one (as usual since they seem hellbent on destroying western culture), but here are a few non-MSM sources:

www.funker530.com...
www.jewsnews.co.il...
www.dailymail.co.uk

Many of you have been saying it for years, but yet still so many Europeans & Americans are blind with 'peace and love', acting like the hate preachers are harmless. All the while, these nutjobs are infiltrating our governments, courts, school councils and everything else. Already in the UK, you can't buy non-Halal meat from a normal supermarket!!

The war is coming.

How on Earth can you call the Daily Mail non MSM?

Which 'normal' supermarket in the UK doesn't sell non Halal meat? I assume you are referring to a well known chain, so which is it?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Sometimes Germany makes smart moves, sometimes they make stupid moves ... this is one of their stupid moments.

Banning anything, is counter productive ... take "banning" smoking, drinking for instance. You ban it, and more people will get "curious" to see what it is. Take the US war on drugs, on terrorism ... it's an idiotic move, because it's a war on an adjective.

Try to tell your child, "don't touch this", and then take a clock and measure the time it takes for the child to actually go and touch it. If you'd NEVER told it, to leave it alone ... it probably never would have touched it, but since you mentioned it, the likelyhood of the child to do it, increased marginally.

So, for you Americans who think "banning" muslims is an option, because they're "evil". The answer is, YOU are evil ... should we kill you now? Should the world, gang on you and exterminate you like vermin?

So, which vermin should we kill and exterminate and which vermin should we not. The vermin, that think Saudi Arabia beheading people is a nice guy, and warring on the whole world, murdering millions of people is a nice thing. Or some should we exterminate the muslims, because they're muslim and want to fight a war against their enemies ... foreign and domestic. Maybe if these muslim vermin, will use nuclear weapons and cause some 90% of the children in fallujah to be born deformed, and then sodomize prisoners in Abu Grahib ... for fun, and then pile them up in dead bodies ... maybe then I'd start saying those muslim vermin are worse than those yankee vermin.

Right now ... I think it's open for discussion.

edit on 9/10/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It's bull# is what it is...

You can buy non halal meat in every supermarket I've been too...
In fact trying to buy halal food is difficult unless you go to a halal butchers!

And the daily mail?
Piss rag!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So does this mean Germany will ban United States of America considering US government funded and created ISIS ?

(crickets chirping)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
So, for you Americans who think "banning" muslims is an option, because they're "evil". The answer is, YOU are evil ... should we kill you now? Should the world, gang on you and exterminate you like vermin?

Well I'm American, I do not agree with the OPs over the top Islamaphobic rhetoric I also don't see banning 'muslims' as an option or solution, as a matter of fact as an American I have no issues with who or what people believe in, that's their own Goddamn business.

Having said that, I as an American have serious issues with Extremists of any faith and in this instance Islamic extremists.

To be honest I hadn't realized IS had a fan club here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

No-one is "banning muslims." Why do you identify a group of psychotic killers who commit apostasy by killing people without giving them the chance to submit to Islam, as specified in the Qúran, and even murdering them after they have converted, with mainstream Islam? Your talk of "exterminating vermin" broadcasts exactly what you are about. Have fun on your next beheading video, you'll be accounting for yourself in front of Allah soon enough.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I have a feeling it about to get bigger real soon!
But this is one of those cases that the more publicity they get, the better it is. I say let them all come out in the open so we can send all they teach(murders, hatred and blind conviction) right back at them.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

www.funker530.com...
www.jewsnews.co.il...
www.dailymail.co.uk

The war is coming.

How on Earth can you call the Daily Mail non MSM?

Which 'normal' supermarket in the UK doesn't sell non Halal meat? I assume you are referring to a well known chain, so which is it?

Daily mail is a bit sensational/gutter sometimes, a bit tabloid/trashy as far as I'm concerned, but I guess technically it IS 'mainstream'. I was thinking more like Reuters, AP, BBC, ABC etc

All the well-known chains sell Halal. It's easier than buying from multiple slaughterhouses, they simply go all-Halal without telling anyone so it keeps Muslims happy. Tesco, Sainsbury's, ASDA, M&S, Lidl.

Check my post below.

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's bull# is what it is...

You can buy non halal meat in every supermarket I've been too...
In fact trying to buy halal food is difficult unless you go to a halal butchers!

And the daily mail?
Piss rag!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It has emerged a majority of New Zealand lamb sold in UK supermarkets comes from halal abattoirs in order to ensure it can be sold to both Muslim and non-Muslim nations. Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer have all confirmed selling the imported meat.

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you guys.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.independent.co.uk... e-in-britain-9342581.html

www.dailymail.co.uk... meats.html

www.dailymail.co.uk... eat-dont-label-it.html

I can't find the article I read in 2012, but they interviewed officials from I think M&S and Sainsbury's, and both said they pretty much sell ENTIRELY Halal meat because it would cost so much more to source from different slaughterhouses.

I can only assume this doesn't apply to pork

edit on 9-10-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm struggling with your post above. The Daily Mail has one of the highest circulations in the UK and therefore by definition is mainstream media. BBC and ABC are both other types of media, I don't get how you think you can make that distinction.

As to the piece in the Independent, that's interesting, and I wasn't aware, but more to the point it specifies one type of meat only, and presumably chains that all use the same supplier for lamb.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I edited my above post with an explanation concerning DailyMail.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I edited my above post with an explanation concerning DailyMail.

I agree with your edited comments about the Daily Mail (with exception of its printed sports coverage which I tend to like), but I guess the irony is it panders mainly to the right wing, usually with populist headlines and articles that are based on emotion more than fact.

A little bit like starting a thread about IS but actually showing a distaste for Muslims in general rather than an extreme fundamental terrorist group that actually practices the opposite of what many would see as the Islamic faith?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Not a ISIS fan club more like a Freedom of Speech fan club. Freedom of Speech was created to protect unpopular speech not popular speech. Germany is not new to banning people from saying what is on their mind in some ways it's like Hitler is still ruling it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just New Zealand lamb?

That's a far cry from "you can no longer buy non-halal food in UK supermarkets"...

Which is a lie...
Because they sell all types of meat...
Halal sections in the supermarkets are usually and 8th of the size of slaughterhouse meat!

Doesn't bother me anyways I think all meat should be halal anyways!
It's cleaner...
& bloodless...
edit on 9-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Um ... what are you talking about? This discussion is about Germany and that it's banning support of ISIS. It has nothing to do with America and it has nothing to do with anyone in America trying to 'ban muslims'. America isn't trying to 'ban muslims', in fact, just the opposite. So why are you going on about exterminating evil Americans?

Germany isn't 'banning muslims' either. It's trying to ban support for ISIS. That's two different things. In fact, I'd think that regular run of the mill Muslims would be happy about that. ISIS is slaughtering their fellow Muslims and it would be helpful to Muslims in general to be rid of ISIS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join