It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Reasons America Can Calm the [snip] Down About Ebola

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: thirdcoast

After all the people in other countries that have been exposed to ebola get here, because they are freaked out and think they will get some FREE miracle cure in America. I hope there is a hospital bed left for you in an isolation unit if you by some horrible chance get it.

At the rate they are pouring in, there won't be any isolation hospital beds left for any of us.

Des

There's also talk of Obama SHIPPING in Ebola sufferers from other countries for us to cure them. Now if we only have 19 beds, supposedly, and say we ship in 10 people, we better hope to God no more than 9 Americans get Ebola or we might as well grab our ankles and kiss our butts goodbye.

Take with a HEAVY grain of salt

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And apparently in America people have many opportunities to touch bats....

And ugh Cracked. The internet troll's answer to Mad Magazine.

stormcell: I believe it. Usually no cars so they walk to small stores in a set radius. Also public transportation, the cost adds up and takes a big bite out of their cash.

I liked Cracked .com for comedy reading, but for seriousness, no, definitely not. LOL I wonder if Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather were still around, would we be getting the crap news that's been playing out in the media today, or the real stuff we SHOULD be hearing. Where's the Woodward and Bernstein of our generation? (Spelling may be off, forgive me.) With the war of whistleblowers lately, they may just be afraid to come out and reveal themselves.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join