It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't the U.S. using the 1 hour Ebola test kit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The BioFire Ebola test kits have been distributed to the National Guard in all 50 states.
biofiredefense.com...

docs.house.gov...
(pg 7 and page 8)

These test kits by BioFire detect Ebola and other biological hazards within 1 hour!
biofiredefense.com...

Yet the US Gobermnt wants you to believe that it takes DAYS to develop a positive or negative result!
While we are getting reports of possible Ebola cases from the East Coast to the West Coast,
www.lohud.com...
www.latimes.com...
the Ahbuma goobermnt drags their feet in protecting us!
Flippen close all arrivals from the infected nations, for crying out loud!
edit on V262014Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 08 Oct 2014 20:26:38 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They must be using that test because they are clearing people in hours. They are doing the other more thorough test as well I think just to be certain. The funny thing is they know that in the early stages of Ebola it can give a false negative on the test, so why even take the risk?
Better to be safe than sorry in this instance I am thinking.
edit on 10/8/2014 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
The BioFire Ebola test kits have been distributed to the National Guard in all 50 states.
biofiredefense.com...

docs.house.gov...
(pg 7 and page 8)

These test kits by BioFire detect Ebola and other biological hazards within 1 hour!
biofiredefense.com...

Yet the US Gobermnt wants you to believe that it takes DAYS to develop a positive or negative result!
While we are getting reports of possible Ebola cases from the East Coast to the West Coast,
www.lohud.com...
www.latimes.com...
the Ahbuma goobermnt drags their feet in protecting us!
Flippen close all arrivals from the infected nations, for crying out loud!

Hospitals have a LOT of rights man. Federal rights.

Hospitals have not bought these kits... ins companies are still not on board with the kits...

the reality is there is no conspiracy.

source: I was a hospital admin.

cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Hospitals have not bought these kits… ins companies are still not on board with the kits…

Damn Insurance companies. They prevent nothing. In fact they prevent preventing due to their bureaucracy.

If things heat up any more my guess is they will be the ones to block advances because their "experts" haven't approved of it yet.

OP: Anything less than 21 days is no guarantee. You can be sure they will wait that long regardless of how clean "contactees" appear to some faulty, expired, test kit or procedure.

Its the only way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

This is what I'm thinking. Either they know they're definite scare cases or it's cover mode.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Insurance Companies! They couldn't care less about anything but losing money... Worse than the mob those guys.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: Violater1

They must be using that test because they are clearing people in hours. They are doing the other more thorough test as well I think just to be certain. The funny thing is they know that in the early stages of Ebola it can give a false negative on the test, so why even take the risk?
Better to be safe than sorry in this instance I am thinking.

You say," clearing people in hours."
Besides the one in NY, would you be so kind to share with us the other "people?"

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just as with everything else in this world, I reckon they're buying tests from the company whoever's brother/crony owns.

Ebola: 30-Minute Test Developed By Japanese Researchers Is Cheaper Than Current Two Hour Test

One hour. Two hour. Thirty minute.

But I agree, getting results published from reportedly symptomatic people have been all over the map. I guess there are too many variables.

That, plus the MSM seems loves the scare part and not so much the following up part.
edit on 10/9/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe because its something with a flu or malaria or polio or TB in it, and its not actually ebola. I don't believe this event is real at all.

top topics

join