It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Editor Confirms Mass Media is Controlled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've been a journalist for about 25 years, and I've been educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. ... The German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia. This is a point of no return, and I am going to stand up and say ... it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do, and have done in the past, because they are bribed to betray the people not only in Germany, all over Europe. ...

. I don't want this anymore, I'm fed up with this propaganda. We live in a banana republic, and not in a democratic country where we have press freedom. ...
The German media, especially, my colleagues ..., day by day, write against the Russians, [these journalists] who are in transatlantic organizations, and who are supported by the United States (CIA) to do so. ...

Mockingbird Lives! - The Myth of the Free Press

interesting piece that will not shock anybody in the c/t world henrymakow.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Got a feeling this dude's days are numbered. Brave.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Work for this brave freelancing guy will dry up quick and maybe his heart will give out with the stress which seems to affect whistle blowers or avid researchers of the truth

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you for confirming what I already knew. If indeed you are who you say you are ,then I salute your courage and honesty.

Honesty is the best policy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
He was quoting the video.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm heading for the scratcher now, but agendas? sometimes it patently obvious. Thanks for the story, will come back in der morgen.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
His book was released about a month ago, but needless to say, not a single newspaper or TV station has mentioned this story.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
dp
edit on 8/10/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bullhorn
His book was released about a month ago, but needless to say, not a single newspaper or TV station has mentioned this story.

Thank god for the internet bullhorn how many news worthy items vanish down the drain on a regular basis or something you read on the net appearing on msm news months later like it was breaking news just in hot of the press

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bullhorn

originally posted by: Bullhorn

True. Nevertheless: his book "Gekaufte Journalisten" (bought journalists) is currently in the top 10 of bestselling books in Germany.
A huge success, given the near blackout and attempts of character assasination on his person by the mainstream media.
edit on 9-10-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

You should put that body of text in quotations, I thought it was your writing until I watched the video.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bservant

ME bad sorry
i will punish myself later i promise

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There was a doco about abu graib done by the UK I believe... Can't remember the name or I would try to find it... Perhaps from this description someone will know...

There were BBC reporters in it which apologised for lying about the wmd's in iraq! The reporter I am thinking of was a black male and he said that he was sorry because he didn't do his job! He was simply told what to say and said it without fact checking etc...

Then there was a senior BBC member on damage control... Her excuse was it is not their job to question government... If government says something they repeat it, that is the job of the BBC...

If someone does know it please post it because it is a must see and much in line with what this guy is saying.

If not I will endeavor to find it tomorrow.

People really are foolish to watch the news a great portion if not all is propaganda and lies...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

The gaff they did on 9-11 speaks volumes and now the reporter will not talk about it

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Got a feeling this dude's days are numbered. Brave.

he is already hunted by islamic fundamentalists (His family lives hidden) ....So now he has even a harder time.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
To me the real tragedy is that a large segment of the population needs to be told that the media is controlled - with many still too afraid or programmed to accept the truth.

Even if you take away the idea of governmental mandates issued to telecoms and large circulation papers - there has always been an editor at the top who controls what goes and what doesn't. So, in that sense the media has always been controlled by the few.

It just so happens that these days all one need do is change from one news station to the next and spend about two minutes watching to catch onto that particular networks agenda.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Of course as I`m sure you know, posting this revelation on a conspiracy site is like preaching to the choir.Anybody who gets there news from alternative sources and then watches the network and cable news sees the biased,censored, misleading and agenda driven drivel the mainstream media calls news.All of the real journalists still out there that actually care about right or wrong and want to get to the bottom of things work independently or for alternative news sources.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've got a feeling he's going to die of unknown causes. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me if he died tomorrow.
edit on 11-10-2014 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack

He is brave coming forward the way he did he has painted a very big cross on himself which will have to be carried around for the rest of his life and i fear it will be a heavy burden to carry when his work dries up and former friends vanish into the woodwork .

Watch how long he remains on the planet after this

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This has gotten unfortunately small amount of coverage in the media, even in some of the not most mainstream ones.

That is sad.

One one hand there is very little new in what he is saying, but on the other hand having been employed at such a prestigious news publication AND being so blunt, honest and admitting about it - I think that is very refreshing.

Here's hoping all the best for him!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join