It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Osborn Commission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Greetings!

Has anyone ever heard of The Osborn Commission? I stumbled across their name on the 2000 list of registered government domain names (www.thememoryhole.org...), but I've never seen or heard anything about them before.

The domain "osborn.gov" is registered to a Kevin Lightner, at the intersection of Route 123 and Route 193, Langley, VA, 20505. Taking a look at Mapquest, those two roads intersect at the gate to CIA headquarters.

The website for osborn.gov is gone, as is the cache of the site that is normally maintained by the servers at Google. I found a reference to the site by somebody who saw it, and he said "I've got a number of very plausable conspiracy theories which would explain this page, but I'm too paranoid to even voice them." The comment is found at ba.manilasites.com...$4986.

I was able to track one of the employees using open sources (I'm reluctant to post his name here, but he can be found using Google.) He went from being a member or employee of the Osborn Commission, to being a market manager for a breast implant company, to apparently retired and building boats in Florida. He's described as having expertise in "composites as a biomedical engineer and ... with epoxies/carbon/foam composite construction."

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Post names! Don't be scared! Lay it on us!

This sounds interesting and I'd like to hear more. What other suspicious names appear on the list?

Zip

join