It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Planning Mass Arrests?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When I first read the title I thought it was a joke. But it kind of all flows. Why he would want to do this is beyond me.

Is the Obama regime preparing for mass arrests of Americans? Some indicators suggest this is a real possibility.

snip

It has illegally compiled lists of some 8 million names, (thank you, FBI and NSA).

It has vast stockpiles of weapons and bullets, (salute the Pentagon!)

It has $385 million worth of new dormitories (i.e., prisons?) tucked away on military bases called “National Emergency Centers” (thanks, Halliburton construction subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root).

And it has invested 120,000 on-duty officers from 73 law enforcement agencies with authority to arrest “suspects.”

www.dcclothesline.com...
edit on 8-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I hear a Republican tone in this post.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i was kinda expecting you to say something about this also. see section 1b

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: StoutBroux

What about this:

It has illegally compiled lists of some 8 million names

Just like some corporations would do for its clients (client: "Hey, it's me, John Smith" Corporation: "Who? ")

It has vast stockpiles of weapons and bullets

They have military intervention around the World. Should they have invested in balloon animals and stuffed unicorns instead?

It has $385 million worth of new dormitories (i.e., prisons?) tucked away on military bases called “National Emergency Centers”

Dormitory? Now perhaps all these home-less people will finally have a roof to sleep under.

And it has invested 120,000 on-duty officers from 73 law enforcement agencies with authority to arrest “suspects.”

Because arresting suspects of theft and murder is just ludicrous, right?

edit on 8-10-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I hear a Republican tone in this post.
Which part sounded Republican? I merely copied and pasted. My own sentiments were pretty vague actually.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
" Obama Planning Mass Arrests? "

Of course he is.

Part of the Master Plan is to silence all opposition.

Controlled opposition is one way to create the "needs" and the "solutions".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I guess the naysayers might finally get proof of the FEMA camps...from an inside point of view.

Now why all the coffins my friends?

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Obama's a tool. I don't trust his orders one bit.

America has seriously gone downhill under his puppet regime. And we thought puppets like Bush and Clinton were bad...

If they try this, the people will flip out. Flip out. They won't put up with it and they won't be fooled by his big grin.

No left or right tone in the article, just the facts. For a "transparent" administration they've gone out of their way to hide the results of following their orders.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Because they're getting ready to wipe people out.

Double post.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
From a different article.

Within the last two weeks several tips came into the Examiner indicating pending dangers to certain groups of citizens. These tips led to a source who, speaking on condition of anonymity, alleges that just after the election a major initiative will be launched against citizens whose values are diametrically opposite to that of Barack Obama and the current Washington elitist leadership in Congress. According to the source, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will greatly intensify its attacks on freedom oriented citizens.
www.examiner.com...

Well in addition to the military and existing LEO's, we could each have our own cop, then we wouldn't need a cop.
edit on 8-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Didn't I see a similar thread a few years ago that had George W. Bush planning mass arrests? That thread seemed to have a vague Democrat tone to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

since the end of World War 2, the U.S. has interfered in the elections of at least 30 countries and dropped bombs on people in as many others and attempted to overthrow more than 50

What percentage were led by the GOP I wonder?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Obama's a tool. I don't trust his orders one bit.

America has seriously gone downhill under his puppet regime. And we thought puppets like Bush and Clinton were bad...

So is he giving orders or is he a puppet?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oooh nice vacation in a dorm with free room and board. I won't have to blow snow this winter. I wonder what kind of meals they will be serving there. It would be something to talk about later on.

I know, I am not worthy of even being considered for this free vacation.

link   

Although the tip concerning this information came within the last two weeks, the publication of it was on hold until more verification could be received. That verification came today in an article written by colleague David Codrea, who is the National Gun Rights Examiner

More from the second article. I never would have guessed any of this. Conspiracy is one thing but when it looks more serious.......I don't know what to believe.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I admit I phrased it wrong. The order's he's given. All leaders are puppets, no matter where they are.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Bologna sandwiches and weak kool-aid

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hopefully, the mass arrests will be carried out with the same efficiency as the Obamacare roll-out. They would probably wind up releasing more prisoners than they take in.

If you like your jail cell, you can keep it.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Within the last two weeks several tips came into the Examiner indicating pending dangers to certain groups of citizens. These tips led to a source who, speaking on condition of anonymity, alleges that just after the election a major initiative will be launched against citizens whose values are diametrically opposite to that of Barack Obama and the current Washington elitist leadership in Congress. According to the source, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will greatly intensify its attacks on freedom oriented citizens.

This is extremely dangerous.

They are setting up a post-election round up of all political opposition.

They are getting ready for the 2016 onslaught.

They are preparing for a Republican takeover of Congress.

The jealousies are running rampant.

The nervous trembling is obvious.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Fair enough pal, I agree to be fair!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join