It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ebola Patient in Dallas?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: kosmicjack

And I bet you wont find that homeless man anywhere on the streets either...

That 100+ that swiftly became less than 50, Why are they not speaking out? Or have they also been taken to that special place where they can be reborn free, live free and let beauty surround them...

I think this is a critical point - WHY hasn't even one of those people done a skype or phone interview with a media outlet. Or posted to facebook...or tweeted...and we haven't heard from Louise, Duncan's common law wife for three days, just a written statement upon his death.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zona

originally posted by: roadgravel

The good old days are gone forever.

Or, will come again for the lucky few still around 3 years from now. How long does a Pandemic take to run its course?

We were just talking about that here. If it gets bad enough, people will realize the lies they have been told and how bad they have been ripped off and force a change. Not hold my breathe though. Apathy rules...

link   
IF this guy tests positive for ebola then this thing is most likely airborne. If they announce he tests positive, expect pandemonium. Expect looting of stores. Expect marshal law.

If he tests positive it is past time to get out of dodge. I am telling my family members in the area to get out now and take a two day vacation to wait and see if he is positive because if he does test positive it will be too late. They will have already prepared to lock it down and you may not be able to leave if you want to.

link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Rather convenient and just a little staged when the helicopters, media circus, CDC were all there along with half the cities emergency responders in plain clothes, hell they even put on gloves to stop someone these days, so no I would not doubt that this is a big joke on the bloggers and concerned citizens to make us look even more crazy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Guess I am just more of an "evidence before emotion" sort of fella.

Ill wait and see.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Which begs the question - would they even tell us?

Or tell us days later after protocols are in place?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The thing is, reports stated that the kids already had coughs and sneezing at that time. Or around that time anyway.

Think about it, even if it has not mutated to be airborne yet, he still had it on his shoes.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The good old days are gone forever.

Or, will come again for the lucky few still around 3 years from now. How long does a Pandemic take to run its course?

We were just talking about that here. If it gets bad enough, people will realize the lies they have been told and how bad they have been ripped off and force a change. Not hold my breathe though. Apathy rules...

How to fight the apathy is the biggest question. And not just for Ebola, but for the Banks, and over-goosestepping Gubment, etc. Nobody cares anymore....('cept maybe fellow Ats'ers)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm angry, too. Not scared...yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

KJ, imo, I don't think we will know any more than they want us to know unless people dig into the story themselves. "THEY" are all about covering their collective arses and stopping the panic, also imo

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wonder if she even wrote it. But trying to keep an open mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I think this is a critical point - WHY hasn't even one of those people done a skype or phone interview with a media outlet. Or posted to facebook...or tweeted...and we haven't heard from Louise, Duncan's common law wife for three days, just a written statement upon his death.

My red flag went up when at the news conference the judge said that they will have lap tops but that they will not be teleconferencing with their assigned, designated teachers but instead be given their phone numbers. Sounded like the kids were given handlers to me and would never see the light of day again.

We know that The fiancee of Duncan liked to stay in touch via Fb, so where is her FB page? Where are her friends and contacts on FB even if it was shut down? Someone should be yelling from the roof tops on the families behalf but it is as scrubbed as the rest of the black out.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Which begs the question - would they even tell us?

Or tell us days later after protocols are in place?

that is why I say GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE NOW!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

That a big Affirmative. Not freaking...not panicking...but really angry at the laissez faire (and arrogant) attitude by the Keystone Kops in Dallas.

I am, however, very glad I spent last week beefing up my food storage. And today I ordered some additional prep equipment.

Now all I need is more ammo.......

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pandora tomorrow. Engage code 103-12A. Protocol midas 32.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill
I'm angry, too. Not scared...yet.

Raises hand from back of room. Angry here too. Also beefing up on stored supplies, including 5 gallons of bleach last shopping trip to the city. If this gets out of control. Bleach will be a scarce commodity and very expensive.

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am still amazed at all the conflicting information about transmission of the virus itself. All the facts indicate any contact with bodily fluid makes you "exposed",if you then touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or other membranous skin. Similar to catching a common cold. So IF this is correct why does MSN say this?

MSN article

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just catching up on today's events and I spotted this. What a crazy situation this is. This guy should have been on the CDC watch list from the beginning just because he had contact with the apartment. Now how many people have been in contact with him prior to today? I highly doubt that the number is 14 as they are claiming.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am still amazed at all the conflicting information about transmission of the virus itself. All the facts indicate any contact with bodily fluid makes you "exposed",if you then touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or other membranous skin. Similar to catching a common cold. So IF this is correct why does MSN say this?

MSN article

Because that is what they are being told to say.

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Link The son of Texas Sheriff's Deputy Michael Monnig said there is "almost no chance" his father is infected with the Ebola virus.

Michael Monnig's son said Wednesday his father decided to visit a clinic because he had stomach pains and felt tired. Monnig had been monitoring his temperature since a visit to Duncan's apartment last week, but Logan Monnig said his father spent very little time there and did not come into direct contact with Duncan.

"We don't want to cause a panic," Logan Monnig told the Dallas Morning News. "There is almost no chance my dad would have Ebola."
Mark Piland, the fire chief in Frisco, where Monnig lives, concurred. He described Monnig's illness as a "low-risk event."
Piland said Monnig had enough symptoms to trigger hospitalization but was "minus" many of the signs of Ebola. The chief said authorities are reacting cautiously, decontaminating the ambulance that transported Monnig from a Frisco clinic to a Dallas hospital and keeping him in isolation.

So soon after but just coinky that he comes down with early symptoms of Ebola, I hope for everyones sake that this is just that coinky dinky.
edit on 10/8/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join