It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starship Trooper: The Alleged US Space Marine, a New Look (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

When he was discharged they gave him a new clone body. +1 Point for the Space Marine!

My only question is: if he was created in a Petri dish, why'd they have to recruit him at 17? What happens to those not recruited?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I love this stuff. Vivid imaginations for sure.

After I'm done with Blackhawks in the army I was thinking about joining NASA as a space shuttle door gunner.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I was thinking about joining NASA as a space shuttle door gunner.

That'd be cool

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey, if you all feel it's BS yet have no explanation as to why other than it being "obvious" to you or because you don't like the interviewee, or just "feel" it's a lie, then why really bother posting at all? Just move on. You never really know what's possible out there, and who knows what the personality would be like of a soldier who did what this guy is claiming.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0001391

It's offered to the public as entertainment media, that automatically opens it up to criticism, The same types of criticism that would be applied to any movie or television show and the actors that inhabit them.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
Hey, if you all feel it's BS yet have no explanation as to why other than it being "obvious" to you or because you don't like the interviewee, or just "feel" it's a lie, then why really bother posting at all? Just move on. You never really know what's possible out there, and who knows what the personality would be like of a soldier who did what this guy is claiming.

You mean like the guy claiming to be a Marine yet calls himself a "soldier". The guy himself is a point of contradiction. First he claims to be a lab created kid that got infused with nano-tech, then says he got recruited. Then goes on to claim that after he left the MDF he was sent back in time and his clone replaced him.

Lets pretend that he's not crazy:

1 We have to look at the fact that he's created in a lab. So is he a product of a University, Governmental lab, or a privately funded lab?

2 Nano-tech is a very expensive item, and even with the best of todays tech we can't do what he's claiming. Even "IF" the tech was there is would be very expensive to make enough to be of any use, so what entity if backing this?

3 Human cloning is possible, but the time travel issue. If the MDF and EDF had time travel then they really wouldn't need a large military force. A conflict starts, just go back in time and prevent it from happening. Easy as that.

So yes I feel like this is a lie, but if anyone can prove me wrong, please do.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I would have to agree with your post 100%
Cheers

OG

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying, but what is the point of starting a thread if not for discussion? I have seen many people post and then demand that anyone disagreeing with their idea or premise "stay out of their thread" ( I am not claiming oriongem is doing this) but unfortunately that isn't allowed nor should it be. No one is in here telling Oriongem he is a nut job or shouldn't have posted this. OG offered it up for discussion, which is what we are doing. OG specifically asked for our "Thoughts?" which is what we are offering. I personally cited 2 works of fiction that this story directly mirrors instead of just coming in and saying "BS" or something similar.

If this thread was filled only with people that believe the narrative, I do believe it would be filled with the original poster only. Not even you would have posted, for everyone else in the thread at least offered up their ideas and thoughts as opposed to you coming in and asking us why we are posting if we don't believe the story. So what have you offered the discussion? What are your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I welcome all opinions even when they don't agree with mine.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0001391

Hey, if you all feel it's BS yet have no explanation as to why other than it being "obvious" to you or because you don't like the interviewee, or just "feel" it's a lie, then why really bother posting at all? Just move on.

The thing is this isn't the first time this story has been discussed, so what is happening is the Denying of Ignorance.

Do you really think there are human colonies living on Mars that are being invaded by bugs?

Well with a little search I found some pics used for their recruiting of soldiers...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The story isn't new but the interview is. Pay attention now.

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join