It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Barges Into Restaurant To Berate Patrons About Her ‘Little Girl,’ Who Is A Chicken

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What the cluck is this group thinking? More to the point....ARE THEY THINKING?

We raised several chicks to adulthood on my aunt's small ranch...they were like pets to me. And yes, when they came of age and proved not to be "layers"...we did what all farmers/reasonable/normal people do and had a nice chicken dinner.

We cared well for those birds and they were free range from chick to maturity.

Maybe we need to relocate militant radical vegans to a nice peaceful homespun commune out in the middle of Iowa (or thereabouts) where they can't be bothered with the "harsh and brutal realities of the outside world" and they can dance freely with the chickens all day in a state of pure unimaginable bliss....because they keep wandering out of the suburbs for some reason.*

(* NOTE: not an actual call to arms for forced relocation initiatives...)

edit on 10/8/14 by GENERAL EYES because: video embed corrected

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't believe her emotion for a second, clearly faking it for the cameras.
I was waiting for a chorus of 'Her name was Snow' in the style of Fight Club ( His name was Robert Polson) but it didn't happen.

edit on 8-10-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Psssssst Soylent Green is people............

Snow and gravy LOL

I remember some wonderful person posted a photo of a Turkey could have been Snow wrapped or interwoven in Babe.........

I so want to do this... Don't know if I have the patience to play with Babe that long.... hmmm maybe if I have a plate of crispy Babe whilst weaving......

Snow wrapped with Babe roasted to perfection

SnF

@ GENERAL EYES That Snow looked so happy she was dancing.... now can be seen in a KFC near you dressed in golden brown...

edit on 10/8/2014 by IceHappy because: To add a thumbs up to GENERAL EYES LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

Mmmmmmh!
Snow-Babe!
I'm hungry!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

My husband has an aversion to poultry...something about the taste doesn't sit well with him....I have to sneak out to KFC behind his back because he won't let bird in the house.

That picture you posted....looks....so....darn....delicious!
Genius. Pure genius!

edit on 10/8/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, again...because I'm weird about things lining up right.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I once had a close friend, someone I had known for years, become a vegan. I teased her a little at first but otherwise was (obviously) accepting of her newest life choice. A few months passed and one day we found ourselves talking about vegans and meat-eaters, she became quite agitated when I refused to agree that veganism was his humans were meant to live. She promptly told me that if I could not agree with her that I should kill myself, yes you heard that right, kill myself. Aperson I had considered a close friend for years. SHE TOLD ME TO MYSELF!

So militant vegans are all actually nice people and the crazy ones are "agent provocateuers"?

Oh. I had no idea I was even infiltrated.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I do not understand.....

Perhaps these extreme vegans that are getting the press are like the new aged Christians or hmmm dare I say Islamic extremist.... Am told its not the total %aged of the population....

I had a lady friend who taught me a lot after the end of my service. In some respects I am who I am today cause of the lessons learned. After 2 years of a 4 year intense relationship she announced that she has become a meat eater over the last two years because of me.... if I loved her as I had claimed then I would give up meat for a year. I did so, at the end of the 365 days that beautiful hunk of steak at Phil Lehr’s Greenhouse Restaurant - (1980), where as you enter into what looks like a butchers shop, was beyond perfection. Pick the cut of meat and tell the meat cutter how many ozs, he slices then weights the slab and every time I was lucky to be there it was perfect weight as ordered. On the way back to the Golden Gate Bridge I stopped off at Jack's and picked up a hamburger. Meat never tasted so good. Living in those days in Marin many people were veggies or vegans and never once came across a person extreme. But then that was polite company!

18 months ago my ex-wife who had serious cancer 3 years earlier, 21 lymph glans removed, total breast removal (3 Ops) and after 3 years on tablets that remove female hormones she asked me to leave. Said I was young enough to meet someone new. hmmm 30 years of marriage and I still cannot get used to being alone or concerned how she is! Never-the-less, high blood pressure (no meds boarder line) Diabetes (was taking tablets for 3 years) and high Cholesterol (short of taking meds for) and need I say it a weight problem that was sort of hidden... to me... 6'1" and 31" legs, tall body..... For a year I was almost a vegan. No milk, no meat except for tuna 2 times a week on my salad (now glow in dark).... Also taking hmmm alternative solution.... 1 year lost 40 Kilos in weight, normal Cholesterol, Blood pressure lowest in 18 years and stop taking Diabetes meds last Thanksgiving. Since then had 2 blood test - blood sugar is well within guidelines. I have not told quack I stop taking meds cause they would not understand...

Wonderful, some could make the case, loose a marriage and lol get better, nonsense! In July I am back to eating meat everyday and gaining a bit of weight back however even though trousers I purchase in 1999 (stop wearing in 6 months of purchase) fit well after the year are now tightening up around the waist. What is nice to report my rings that I have not been able to fit into for 12 years still fit. This is a wake up call to perhaps drop back on the meat for a few days of the week. I like wearing my new old clothes.... Since I have chronic pain exercise is not an option.... Disabled American VN era Vet.... I am also an outstanding cook albeit hate to cook for myself but after a year lately been spoiling myself

I do love my meat and bacon is best.... If meat is murder then murder is delicious! I have met a few extreme women in my time and have a knack for setting them off in the past.... I am, however, grateful of never having been attacked for meat.

Conclusion.... hmmm well the best way I can figure it is these off the wall extremest are either being paid as suggested in another post OR they could be meat lovers too but decided to quit for who cares what the reason was.... point is they miss it... and walking into a restaurant where meat vapors are like perfume in the air, reminds them what they are not enjoying and thus an internal war strikes out. The fall out as it sounds in this thread can be lethal..... well perhaps not, but, may dampens the mood of what someone is consuming!

Enjoy BACON its why the PiGs exist!!!!!!

edit on 10/8/2014 by IceHappy because: Grammer of course!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

My word, that was epic. I forget quite how strange and foreign the US is sometimes. Golly.

My favourite bit was when her friends shuffled in with their little placard thingies, and the "Her name is snow" meme-attempt.

It was all really, really special though. Thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dawg ate dog??? Oh my!

What did dog and cat taste like?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Dawg ate dog??? Oh my!

What did dog and cat taste like?

Believe it not...Tasty. Not that bad. Of course, here in the US I would never do such a thing. Unless the SHTF.

Flippin keyboard!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My tummy is happy. I walked out back, snatched a hen, and made dinner of it.
My dog likes to lap up the blood.
The animal did not suffer and life is good.
All the vegans out there can just go wallow in their anemia.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
I don't have a problem with vegans. It's their choice and none of my business. It's my choice to eat meat and none of their business. So who's harassing who?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join