It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson, Ebola Patient's Family Meet With Doctors......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well that didn't take too Long now, did it? I guess that means Ebola has gone racial!! Someone Please tell me why "Seus" Jackson has any business at all bothering this family!! Because according to what he says....which is about, nothing, Thomas Duncan's rights have been violated!!! Uhmmmmmm what???? Apparently Jackson, who will never miss an opportunity to exploit some unknowing victim for some personal camera time, doesn't understand why Mr. Duncan is NOT the same treatment as the first 2 people whom came down with the disease! After being told there was no Zmap he finds it suspicious!!

"He got sick, went to the hospital," Jackson said. "He didn't have insurance in Africa, and they turned him away. So they sent him back into the community with a contagious disease, and for that there must be some liability."

ackson explained that Duncan's family — who traveled to Texas from North Carolina — also has concerns about the patient's access to medicine. Doctors said the experimental drug, ZMapp, which was recently used to treat two American health care workers who contracted the Ebola virus in Liberia, is no longer available. Doctors have been treating Duncan, 42, with a different drug, brincidofovir, a broad-spectrum antiviral, since Saturday.

"They are saying no more doses (of ZMapp)," Jackson said. "That seems strange to only have only enough medicine for two patients in the whole country."

just to clarify, regarding the doctor and nurse that were treated for Ebola in Atlanta at the CDC and recovered; there was only enough zmapp for one of them...It was offered to to dr. Brantley However, he insisted they give the dose to the nurse Nancy..The doctor was sicker at that time and felt like it was too late for him. So the dose of zmapp was given to the nurse. The next day a young teenager whom Dr. Brantley had treated and had recovered from Ebola went to the clinic and donated some blood to Dr. Brantley this is why Dr. Brantley made the recovery...[url=.abcnews.go.com...[/url]

So now we have Jesse getting the facts wrong as to imply what?? that only Americans receive the "best" treatment!!

Then he goes on to state the most ridiculous lie of all, Mr. Duncan was turned away in Africa because he did not HAVE INSURANCE!! Where does he get this crap?? No, Jesse they had no room for the woman that you helped transport to the same clinic because they had bodies lying in the street in the clinic everywhere........She was turned away and died that night!!

Let's not forget Jesse, is talking about Mr. Duncan's Civil Rights being violated! An African nationalist who knowingly knew he had exposed himself to Ebola and lied to Liberian officials to gain access into this country bringing Ebola with him!!

I would like to know if there is anyway to put the good Rev. in jail for his actions??? Geeze these people need someone to stand up for them before Jesse has them promising to hand over their first child to him!!

This kind of thing makes me sick and i really believe there is a special place in hell for people like him!!

usatoday.com

Your thoughts?

Pax

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
IMHO
This entire situation was not racially motivated but stupidity motivated. Someone at Presbyterian Hospital failed to make the Dr's aware Mr Duncan was from an area where Ebola contact was possible. Someone at the hospital dropped the ball.
I am sick to death of race being brought into everything. I am sure no one at the hospital wants to risk a pandemic of ebola over race issues.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I also agree that Mr Duncan did not come clean with the hospital in regard to direct contact with a seriously ill ebola patient. As someone who lives a couple of hours away from Dallas, I just hope this can be nipped in the bud before this goes out of control.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ahhh yes. Mr jackson racist spotlighter makes an appearance..
how am I not really surprised

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What is really going to frost Jacksons cupcake is that if Duncan survives, he'll be charged with a number of international crimes. Jackson has it backwards - Duncan put the rights of others at risk by his being infected with a deadly virus and traveling the world with it. Duncan could easily have killed the family he visited here as well as many, many other people.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I work at a predominately black high school and have heard the kids joking about him. I think his following has pretty much run it's course. He still has some inner-city fans but that's about it.
As far as Duncan, he lied and the world knows it. What's to defend?
Heck even Al ain't gonna touch this one.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
When Jesse is in town, things go to hell quick. It's not about this guy's rights, it's about how much face time Jesse can get on TV and how much he can stir the pot. Anyone want to bet he tries to get a protest started against the hospital? Or get lawyers involved on this guy's behalf?
edit on 8-10-2014 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What rights should this man have?

I am confused as to what rights should he have, after lying to officials to leave Africa, travelling on a plane, and ending up in Dallas. What rights should he have after he exposed others to a deadly disease? I believe that is criminal, and he should, if he survives be punished in accordance to the law.

What rights have been violated by this man? If anything by his actions, he has put people at risk for losing their lives and should be sent to prison if he survives.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

In Furgeson Jackson tried to shill for money and was put down and ignored, now its black people stricken with Ebola even though Ebola does not give a damn about skin color.

BUUUUUUUUT this race baiting bottom feeder will use "HIS" people any way necessary to scam a few bucks...has anyone looked underneath Jackson for Sharpton.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join