It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: No Christmas in America?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Understand, Christmas is Christmas and always falls on Dec. 25th. That day is set aside to celebrate the birth of Christ. Regardless of the fact that, that day, as a result of that celebration, has evolved to become the pivotal point, make or break day of a national economy as “perverted” (using Soficrow’s words) as that may seem does not justify the censorship of the faith.

Merchants are capitalizing on a Christian holiday, now they want to take the religion out of it. They should acknowledge the fact that it is a Christian holiday and it is that holiday that brings the buyers out to spend their money.

Fortunately for the large venders that started down the slippery slope of the cancer that is political correctness found themselves forced by the specter (Christmas ghost) of economic doom to come back to reality and their senses. Imagine biting the hand that feeds you?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Katolu, I was utterly compelled to give you a Way Above vote for your post on the first page of this thread. Well written and well stated.

My reading of this thread stopped with your perspective.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
FEMA, I would have given you more credit if you had come in on time on Katolu’s post, but as usual, FEMA is way behind in any real support (as usual). Obiously your reading of this thread did not stop at Katolu’s post, we’d be foolish to believe this. MY posting should have stopped with the second the poster, BostonBill99, he was right on the money there and we have prevailed this year. Next year, we’ll be on the lookout even sooner for the wannabe secularists.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
JC predicted this himself " "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... (John 15:18-20)"

Just wait till the really Juicy stuff starts happening!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join