It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 mile spacecraft and 60 mile highway discovered in 1968 moon photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

That clearly isn't a penguin

Note the short stubby wings, it is obviously a cygnet

Please do your research before posting..........................This is ATS not before it's news

Cody

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Say it's a spaceship...why would you park it in a crater? It looks airplane-like and if it needs a run way I would expect difficulty in getting it out of the crater. So that perplexes me.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why are you eating cygnets, Tinker!? They are to endangered!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself, eating cygnets. I am going tell

well.......someone.
tetra

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody, thank you for setting me straight!

This begs the question; what do cygnets say? If I'm going to correct my errors I may as well be thorough!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Yor welcum

I'm afraid my spooliing isn't so guud
If you can spell tis it's like an a weeeeeeeep weeeeeeeeeeep me, you can thank me later

Cudi

ETA: bad spelling

To the OP and Mods: My apologies but we've debunked this so many times, thought it might be a good time to have a laugh with it instead

edit on 6/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

And why would you need a runway on the moon?

Think about it....

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Doesn't make sense to have an intact 11+km long ship on a low gravity, no atmosphere Moon.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
..fake moon stuff is popular again?

the common-denominator in all this-
all done by folks keen on the space-brothers & ashtar command (etc)
(which supposedly leads to the) toppling of our obviously inept ruling class, etc

a kind of new world order, for lack of a better term..
/eyeroll

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Don't let these people get to you. I have been around here for 10 years and never saw this before, however I did see this on yahoo today before I signed on to ATS today. I think it is interesting especially since mainstream media is talking about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good find nighthawk
i have heard of mines and bridges on the moon before

and it is not a potato it is a tattie in Scotland or a spud if you are posh

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It seems to me that this is just the uplifted portion of the crater. They're called complex craters. They are usually more shallow than a traditional crater, as they collapse around the rim. We cannot see the rest of the uplifted portion of the crater because it is in shadow, but it likely goes all the way around the crater. I think that generally these uplifted portions are more towards the center, and not so broad, but I do not see why they could not be this big. It seems like a much more likely explanation than a spacecraft.

@TinkerHaus: You didn't eat that penguin did you? Something tells me you did. Shame.
edit on 10/6/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Looks like 60 miles of Chicago highway.

I like the part where it actually extends past the border of the photo and into another dimension. If that doesn't prove it's alien, I don't know what does.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Why has that spacecraft got an aircraft nose?
Why have so few stars been added to the photo?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
On a new scan and processing of the digital image we can see it better. The image below was cropped from the huge image available here.

(click on the thumbnail to see the full size image)

The "road" looks like a processing artefact, as if the negative touched some part of machine that did the developing of the photos.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

the .jpg has errors and the .tif won't load. But Armap's crop shows it's just a crater and mound.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Not that much detail on the nasa photo that ArMaP posted compared to the youtube video. Probably doctured by the guy that posted the video. Are there any older satellite images of this crater with or without the mound we can look at?

Edit: ArMaP's thumbnail just loaded. Definitely a mound to me.
edit on 8-10-2014 by England because: Extra stuff added.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It looks like two different photographs. The top and bottom do not match. I think the road part is hoaxed somehow.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Now it looks like ordinary crater floor and not a spaceship. And what you said about the road being a processing error makes sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Unfortunately, many photos of the lunar anomalies this image defects and even modern cameras shoot camera with distortion, but thank you, for sharing and for the search for truth to give the star.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join