It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola vaccine "poll"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here's some hypotheticals:

*If* Ebola was starting to spread to more & more people & there was a new vaccine out (that the government claimed was safe):

Would you

... receive the vaccine?

... have the vaccine administered to your children and/or loved ones?

Why or why not?

If not, what would you do to avoid getting sick?

If you got sick & hospitals were overrun but you had "remedies" available to you, what would you use?

(Searched for this type of "poll"/question thread & nothing came up. If I'm repeating something, please accept my apologies & delete. Thank you!)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

I would not. I'd allow everyone else in my suburb to get it though. Let them lower the possibility of us both getting it =D
edit on 5-10-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If we're at the point where vaccines are needed because of a massive outbreak, then it's probably too late.

So I would say no for any "government" cure.

I'd just keep my family isolated and practice universal precautions anywhere we went.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No vaccine (are you KIDDING???), high dose Vitamin C and sequestration. Finally moving out into the middle of nowhere will pay off. It's a lot easier to avoid than it is to treat.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

You would be kicked out of that community for endangering lives by not taking the vaccine.

his isn't measles or chicken pox, its dad gum farging Bowlers, lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would have to see the blood coming out of my eyes before I would take an ebola vaccine!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I spoke today with a relative who works for NIH. They currently have a Dr. recently returned from Sierra Leone in isolation at the NIH Clinical Center medical facility. This facility is the largest in the world for trials treatment of rare diseases. The person they have in house in isolation is in a trials treatment program. This government facility also is able to bypass the FDA in trials treatments for rare untreatable diseases. It is basically one huge isolation facility.

clinicalcenter.nih.gov...

This tells me they are years away from a viable *approved* vaccine. I was told by my relative the norm from trials to FDA approval is 15 years. They can start with 10,000 variations of of trials treatments for a specific disease and end up with only ONE being approved.

I don't think having to make this decision will happen in my lifetime. If they do come up with a vaccine. NO I would not take it. I do not trust our government when it comes to using the general public as part of the trials.

Des

edit on 5-10-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No and NO. CDC has lies about autism and who knows what else.
I suggest that the most efficient way to boost your immune system is pure liposomal vitamin c.
www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Exactly!

There is no, nor will there ever be, solid incontrovertible proof, that the Govt. is not behind the outbreaks, in the first place!

And, they are definitely not the type to play "hero" and come running in to save the day!

So, No. I wouldn't take it, just like I never get a flu shot, and the ONLY vaccines I allow to be given to my children, are the ones "required" for them to be admitted to public school! (which is another 5 topics by itself!)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yup....right after I see all our politicians lined up, health care workers with sleeves rolled up and all CDC employees with butt cheeks exposed.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would take the vaccine right now.

BUT... I am relatively gung-ho about vaccines other than the flu vaccine so around here I think that makes me an exception to a rule.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
, high dose Vitamin C

Your not still buying that bull#?

Ebola is not #ing Scuvey!!!!!!! never is never was!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks! Its refreshing to see that I am not the only one definitely not into vaccines. In real life, I'm the black sheep in my circle when it comes to vaccines.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
I would have to see the blood coming out of my eyes before I would take an ebola vaccine!

By thats point its too late you are dead.

Vaccine is a preventive measure not a treatment.

LOOOOOOL

To people saying Ebola would never spread in the USA cause of better medicine standards and more knowledgeable people.

HAHAHAHA

Posts on ATS give me no hope and make me think the ignorance and fear in the USA will make Africa look like a enlightened beckon.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmology
No and NO. CDC has lies about autism and who knows what else.
I suggest that the most efficient way to boost your immune system is pure liposomal vitamin c.
www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...

Cause Autism is sooooo much worse than ebola

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I get a flu shot every year for the past 10 years and if they make an Ebola shot available I'll be getting one of those too. That is, I'll get one if Ebola becomes an epidemic in the US. If that happens I'll probably have to wait in a line a mile long or get on a waiting list. People will be Begging for any kind of Ebola vaccine. Boosting your body's defenses with Vitamin C isn't going to protect you from getting Ebola. You'll be just as dead as the next person.
Oh and high dose Vitamin C only gives you the runs (diarreah)
edit on AMMon, 06 Oct 2014 01:22:41 -0500America/Chicago1412576561K2262210 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm not sure if I would. I guess I would see if it has cured anyone else close by first before i took it.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerdyclutzyblonde
Here's some hypotheticals:

*If* Ebola was starting to spread to more & more people & there was a new vaccine out (that the government claimed was safe):

Would you

... receive the vaccine?

Why or why not?

If you got sick & hospitals were overrun but you had "remedies" available to you, what would you use?

(Searched for this type of "poll"/question thread & nothing came up. If I'm repeating something, please accept my apologies & delete. Thank you!)

No vaccine here, especially with a fast-track, zero-liability for makers vaccine. Our family has already decided to go with isolation and our own extraordinary immunity. Should any of us catch The Big E, we'll treat at home with the only known remedy: fluids, cooling, and the human immune system. It's not a guarantee, but it's how we'll take our chances.)

Plus, the gamble of the vaccine being the real killer means lots of supplies in empty houses before we have to turn to hunting and gathering, making fuel or of pig fat, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No way am I taking any vaccine. Bill Gates is an advocate for population reduction and has stated that vaccines are a feasible method to achieve that goal. He's donated millions of dollars towards vaccine research.

Just because a vaccine doesn't have an immediate negative effect, that doesn't mean that the vaccine wouldn't prove detrimental to the human body later on down the road. Besides, if death happened too quickly then it would become obvious what the cause was and it could be easily pinpointed and traced back to big pharma.

This is something to be weary of here:

Thus, if vaccines are to be used as an effective population reduction effort, there are really only three ways in which they might theoretically be "effective" from the point of view of those who wish to reduce world population:

1. They might kill people slowly in a way that's unnoticeable, taking effect over perhaps 10 - 30 years by accelerating degenerative diseases.

2. They might reduce fertility and therefore dramatically lower birth rates around the world, thereby reducing the world population over successive generations. This "soft kill" method might seem more acceptable to scientists who want to see the world population fall but don't quite have the stomach to outright kill people with conventional medicine. There is already evidence that vaccines may promote miscarriages.

3. They might increase the death rate from a future pandemic. Theoretically, widespread vaccination efforts could be followed by a deliberate release of a highly virulent flu strain with a high fatality rate. This "bioweapon" approach could kill millions of people whose immune systems have been weakened by previous vaccine injections.
Another Depopulation Tactic

Proceed with caution.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Would you

... receive the vaccine?

Heck no!

Don't have kids, if I did they would not be getting an Ebola vaccination. As far as my loved ones, it's up to them whether or not they'd get vaccinated, they're all adults. My brother would make the best decision for his daughter, I doubt he would have her vaccinated. He hasn't had her vaccinated at all actually. His kid, his choice.

Why or why not?

I don't trust the government, a cure would be better than a vaccine. A cure should be top priority at this time, not vaccinations.

What I always do. Wash my hands, don't touch public restroom door handles, don't touch any door handles if possible, don't touch my face until after washing hands and being aware of my surroundings.

I wouldn't be opposed to walking around in public wearing a mask and gloves if I had too.
edit on 6-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join