It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More from Dr. Mobley -' If We Don't Wipe This Disease Out, Ebola Will Change The Face of Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interestingly, the first TV interview with this Emergency Room Physician has been 404'd off the Fox News site where it originated; he's doing everything he can to bring attention to his contention that the CDC is lying through it's teeth about both the possibility of further cases, but their own efforts at containment. "Ebola is a sloppy, fast replicator and .... a vaccine will only last 10 months" due to mutations.

THIS is what it sounds like when an educated physician is telling the truth. He's also on the frontlines protecting the rights of medical marijuana patients - the second video.

Radio Interview - Dr. Mobley

and...

edit on 0537610pmSaturdayf37Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:37:05 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 5255610pmSaturdayf55Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:55:52 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

LOl what a nut...

Just in my opinion.

But I guess if we are all alive in 4 months I am right. Don't think I will not bump this.

great thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why is he a nut? Because his medical opinion differs from the CDC, which has already been proven wrong (saying that the chance of cases here in the U.S. was tiny and they were on top of things?)

And why four months? It will take longer than that for this to circle the globe a few times and either die out like the Spanish Flu did (after killing an estimated 10-50 million people, maybe more) or become a chronic problem like malaria, TB and all the other tropical diseases that now get on planes regularly and travel?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
"Ebola is a sloppy, fast replicator and .... a vaccine will only last 10 months" due to mutations.

You hear that, a vaccine that last 10 months!

This is like the jackpot for pharmaceutical companies, the government and guinea pig researches on humans at a large scale.
Best of it all, PEOPLE WILL WANT IT.

Think of the children! Security before freedom!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Your employment of both followed by only one example is locking your readers into a searching pattern trance. If you aren't intending to do this, you are only talking to about half of their attention for the remainder of your narrative. Just fyi.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Lot of fear mongering... this is a pain medical marijuana dude ... he is paid to spill a spill..

loooll..

out of all the ebola is about to kill us threads this one takes the cake.

for the record dude.... please read.. ill space it so you can understand. N I G E R I A B E A T E B O L A...... I L I K E O U R C H A N C E S.

I L I K E T H E M A L O T

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Who is Henry Morgan? Is he the John Galt of your people? Or is that supposed to be an anagram for something else? I really like your creation. It definitely seems like it has the potential to be a potent craft, but what is its purpose? So many elipses. I love elipses. I am transfixed. ;p

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He's not a 'pain medicine marijuana dude' he's an honest MD who understands the uses of alternative (actually older than civilization) medications.

I'd say more but a strong 'GET OFF MY LAWN' should suffice. Go start your own thread of nonsense.

Has it occurred to anyone what will happen if this is NOT controlled, if it runs through the entire global population like the Spanish Flu did, and then doesn't go away??? If it becomes a chronic menace?

I've been thinking about this a lot since it started to unfold this spring, I KNOW the medical community cannot contain it, their hubris will make it worse, and yet that thought never occurred to me.... what if it's never contained? What if they're unable (or unwilling) to produce a viable vaccine or treatment because it, having been released from the Congo and now let loose on an entirely virgin population, continues to mutate?

And sorry, Nechash, but I only half understand what you're alluding to. I expect people who are on ATS to be able to look at two different information sites and be able to make sense of them. Guess maybe I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Why do you say this one takes the cake? I think you are being a little belligerent and definitely dramatic. There was a thread calling for the end of all flights from Africa, that was crazy. This one is a doctor stating he thinks if it's not stopped it could change the face of humanity. He isn't saying it would be the end of humanity.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: signalfire
"Ebola is a sloppy, fast replicator and .... a vaccine will only last 10 months" due to mutations.

Think of the children! Security before freedom!

Benjamin Franklin — 'Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.'

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
signalfire:

...or become a chronic problem like malaria, TB and all the other tropical diseases that now get on planes regularly and travel?

Customs Officer: " Passport and papers, please?"
Disease: "Haven't got any."
CO: I see, what is the purpose of your visit?"
Disease:"To infect and kill as many as I can."
CO: "How long do you intend to stay?"
Disease:"Until I've wiped everything out!"
CO:" I'm sorry, but I can only issue you a 4 week admittance allowance. However, have a nice day."

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nigeria will not be free of Ebola until it is contained within the neighboring countries. There is too much travel to and from the infected regions by people who have come into contact with the virus. I also think that Nigeria is speaking a little prematurely with such a claim, or they are not reporting cases honestly, which would be no surprise at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

LOl what a nut...

Just in my opinion.

But I guess if we are all alive in 4 months I am right. Don't think I will not bump this.

great thread.

4 months i can see you have done plenty of research before offering a opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Mobley is in line with my concern about a potentially devastating ebola outbreak here in the U.S. I wrote a thread predicting how long it would take for a contact to be quarantined. I said less than nine days....it happened the first day with the EMS, who were isolated and then released after being tested for ebola. Then , quickly, Duncan's "girlfriend " and I think a child were quarantined by police at their apartment. Of course , the flights keep leaving W. Africa daily bringing potentially infected people, by the thousands.......Why ??

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How about

Good America needs a face lift

new topics

top topics

join