It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer Who Beat the NSA Files Obama 'Deportation Petition'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This Klayman suit opens up another theory.

What if *ALL* the lawsuits filed have been intentional to make people automatically think Obama is "Legit" by default?

They cleverly make sure all are frivolous and normally unwinnable.

Therefore, Obama is off the hook without actually proving anything.

The real story is never addressed in any court because the records are sealed...

Payoffs and blackmail is in play.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
When people do this kind of thing they make a mockery of the legal system. They know it isn't going anywhere, unless self delusional, so whats the point?

The true mockery being done is not by this lawyer since he just speaks the truth. The mockery is being done by all of those who have subverted all legal authority and refuse to abide by the laws that the constitution gives. (Not to mention the supporters of these people who are just as bad and only care about being given things for doing nothing. (not to mention having reality replaced with an idealistic fantasy that seems to placate them and leave them pliant and obedient to the lie.)

Who is being honest about what is really going on? Careful now, everyone really knows deep down either way..

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's been a while since we had a Birther thread. If Klayman had actually done his homework he would know how impossible it would be for Obama to have been born in Hawaii. What are the odds he calls Sheriff Joe as an "expert witness?"

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Progressives always attack the person not the idea. In my eyes it shows weakness in the argument. Go after the idea instead of trying to tear the man down. See progressives know if you follow this plan when you make the messenger look bad the message also looks bad.

Personally I would rather know why he sealed his college records. So many lies and the people trying to protect them. It is a sad world we live when the truth is somehow not that important anymore.
edit on 4-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Except the "progressives," the liberals, the Obama-bots, and anyone who has a modicum of intelligence have been going after the idea for the past six years. Every story the birthers have made up has been debunked time and again. For example, yes Obama's college records are sealed. So are mine. So are yours. So are anybody's that went to college. College records are personal documents. By law the only people that have a right to them (besides the college) are the person they belong to, immediate relatives of that person, and anybody that person gives permission to view them.

Klayman brings nothing new to the table. Everything he says has been said hundreds of times before and debunked hundreds of times before. So why should we waste time debunking this stuff again? It's much more fun to point out how much of an idiot he is.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Wow, you really bit the liberal biscuit didn't you...

Obama was born in Kenya. His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth there herself. I live just outside Chicago. I was there when the Kenyan community organizer was campaigning for the senate. In a debate his opponent reminded him that he wasn't even from the US. Obiwamba's response was not: "Yes I am" or, "I was born in Hawaii", or, "I am a US citizen". His response was, "What difference does it make? I'm not running for president."

You should do some homework before you start ripping on people. Take a good long look at the so-called birth certificate at whitehouse.gov. The form revision and format that Obama claims is his state issued birth certificate wasn't in use, and didn't even exist, when he was born. It is an obvious forgery.

All birth certificates were supposed to use a standard format and use only approved terminology. The fake obiwamba claims is his real birth certificate is full of errors and inconsistencies, and never even appeared until after his first 'vacation' to Hawaii. What a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: boncho

Personally I would rather know why he sealed his college records. So many lies and the people trying to protect them. It is a sad world we live when the truth is somehow not that important anymore.

Well, he didn't.

Nothing ‘Sealed’
The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.
In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

So as with earlier versions, this is little more than an attempt to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. We’ll take the claims and questions in the o

Specifically:

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

And:

Claim #3, thesis paper. Obama did write a paper on nuclear disarmament for an honors course in American foreign policy during his senior year, but it wasn’t the sort of “thesis” that some colleges require for graduation and keep on file in their libraries, like those that Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama released. During the 2008 campaign, reporters were told that Columbia had not retained a copy of Obama’s 1983 paper, and that Obama didn’t have a copy, either. NBC News contacted his former professor, Michael Baron, who said he looked for his copy but couldn’t find it, and thought he probably tossed it out eight years earlier in a move.

NBC quoted Baron as saying the paper likely would have disappointed Obama’s critics. “The course was not a polemical course, it was a course in decision making and how decisions got made,” Baron told NBC. “None of the papers in the class were controversial.”

And...

Claim #5, Selective Service registration. Obama’s Selective Service registration is public. A copy has been posted publicly, and the Selective Service confirmed that Obama registered for the draft on Sept. 4, 1980, and was given registration number 61-1125539-1.

Worth noting is that nobody in the U.S. has been drafted for military service since 1972, the year Obama turned 11. Obama, like other young men turning age 18 since then, was required to register on a standby basis, in case Congress ever resumes an active military draft. Failure to register is technically a crime, and disqualifies a man for federal student aid or from holding certain federal jobs.

etc,etc,etc,etc,etc....

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The true mockery being done is not by this lawyer since he just speaks the truth.

Ah yes, is that why he sued his mum? She must be a terrible woman that deserved it...

And the reason he was banned from practicing law in front of two separate judges, because they just hate hearing the truth right? I thought it might be as much, but I was afraid of the truth too.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ya know, there are so many things that intelligent legal experts could spend their time on, in regards to potential reasons to impeach or take legal action against Obama. But this is just more idiotic, birther nonsense wasting our time.

So what if he was born in Kenya or his mother wasn't here in the US long enough for him to be considered a citizen? His presidency is almost over! Quit wasting our time and go after the constitutional breaches of those that are in the house/senate!

The really sad part is that this man runs/founded websites and organizations that produce some ignorant garbage, but are highly respected in the neoconservative echo chamber.

I'm really glad knowing that the real level-headed conservatives have slowly begun to break away from the nutbag faction of the republican party and people like this.
edit on 10/4/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: buster2010

Wow, you really bit the liberal biscuit didn't you...

Obama was born in Kenya. His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth there herself. I live just outside Chicago. I was there when the Kenyan community organizer was campaigning for the senate. In a debate his opponent reminded him that he wasn't even from the US. Obiwamba's response was not: "Yes I am" or, "I was born in Hawaii", or, "I am a US citizen". His response was, "What difference does it make? I'm not running for president."

You should do some homework before you start ripping on people. Take a good long look at the so-called birth certificate at whitehouse.gov. The form revision and format that Obama claims is his state issued birth certificate wasn't in use, and didn't even exist, when he was born. It is an obvious forgery.

All birth certificates were supposed to use a standard format and use only approved terminology. The fake obiwamba claims is his real birth certificate is full of errors and inconsistencies, and never even appeared until after his first 'vacation' to Hawaii. What a coincidence.

I have to ask, what's wrong with being liberal? Liberalism is only slightly left of libertarians.

Also, I have to ask if you have bitten the neocon biscuit? When I hear propaganda terms like "Kenyan community organizer", it makes me wonder if you have been brainwashed in to not only believing such things, but are regurgitating the very keywords and terms used to indoctrinate people in to the anti-Left ideology.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth there herself.

No she did not - that is so easy to show it is a lie, why did you post such a obvious lie?

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Now the full, unedited transcript of that conversation is available here and it says in no uncertain terms that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii! MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was–” TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what–you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.

The form revision and format that Obama claims is his state issued birth certificate wasn't in use, and didn't even exist, when he was born. It is an obvious forgery.

No it is not, it is identical to other BC's issued around the same time to babies born in the same hospital. Have a look at the Nordyke twins BC's, they are the same as Obama's.

Obama is the legal POTUS, it is time for birthers to accept reality and stop making crap up.
edit on 4-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The "grandmother" deal was just another way to assume legitimacy without proving anything.

All created to hide any possible exposures.

The fact is, we have no idea at all who that "grandmother" is.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "grandmother" deal was just another way to assume legitimacy without proving anything.

No, it was just a silly story made up by birthers who refuse to admit the reality that Obama is the legal POTUS.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The "legality" will be determined when a court decides whether or not a "naturalized" adopted person is a "natural born" citizen.

This will come out eventually.

The details are being worked on as we speak.

Very technical.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The "legality" will be determined when a court decides whether or not a "naturalized" adopted person is a "natural born" citizen.

WTF has that got to do with Obama? He is a natural born US citizen, any talk of adoption is just a silly birther made up story.

The details are being worked on as we speak.

Sure they are, just another silly birther claim made by people who refuse to accept the reality that Obama was legally elected as President - twice.

In 10 years time I can see birthers still stating that they will have evidence against Obama real soon now....

Claims like this are used by birthers to justify how Obama was elected President - by making up such silly claims it makes them happy to think that he will be chucked out, and they do not have to accept reality.
edit on 4-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What I find funny is that these folks throw a big fit over Obama, but many of them supported Romney.....who is the child of "illegal" immigrants from Mexico.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

WTF has that got to do with Obama? He is a natural born US citizen, any talk of adoption is just a silly birther made up story.

And of course the only document of proof is the birth certificate itself.

A document issued by the State of Hawaii.

Legally it is "Legal", but not necessarily genuine.

Adopted persons get issued certificates per court order, and those court orders and records are sealed.

Not even adoptees can easily get the records opened.

Hawaii had easy laws years ago.

Hawaii Public Health Regulations

Hmmm.

I submit Obama is a foreign born adopted person.

I submit that Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. are the adoptive parents, not the natural parents.

I submit Obama was born in Indonesia.

added;
Birth Certificates for Adoptees

edit on Oct-04-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I submit Obama is a foreign born adopted person.

I submit that Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. are the adoptive parents, not the natural parents.

I submit Obama was born in Indonesia.

I submit that you make a lot of crap up.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who gives a damn?

Even if he was an Indonesian-born adopted kid, by the time any procedures went through the system to remove him....he would be out of office.

These morons are wasting tax-payer money and tying-up the system when it's resources are better served elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The issue is no one has seen a real copy of his birth certificate. At every turn Obama's lawyers have gotten the lawsuits thrown out of court. This should be a simple matter of Obama saying heres my birth certificate now go away, but hes has not. Base upon the information that has been provided in the suit, the Judge my find cause to ask Obama to show his birth certificate to end this inquiry.

Now here is the real problem for Obama, everyone remember the one the Birth Certificate that the White House put out? Well you should know that is a forgery and a poor one at that. Now if he attempts to pass that off as his official birth certificate, Larry Klayman is going to ask to have it authenticated. And if this is done you will have a Federal Court OFFICIALLY saying that its a forgery. And thats the ball game.

The whole lawsuit is the setup for the primary goal getting a federal court to say that its a forgery. And if that occurs a Judge will launch an investigation that will have the power of the federal judiciary behind it and do what congress and the press could not do. Find out WHO THE HELL IS BARACK OBAMA !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join