It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC have not contacted second family in Ebola 'quarantine' for 24 hours - and now they are sneezin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

this article says the step daughter and kids are feeling sick now and aren't being t rated well in quarantine.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
They really want this to spread. Mismanaged from day one and I wonder why. S + F.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

I agree that is mismanagement and an agenda, but sadly anybody that get the disease right now, have to understand that is not vaccine, no treatment as the only treatment was the ZMapp and the doses has gone dry or that is what they said.

So anybody that get sick are as today out of luck and sadly most will not make it.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

So anybody that get sick are as today out of luck and sadly most will not make it.

Just a ridiculous thing to say. You can't be certain of that, sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Let's feel sorry for them and let them out of quarantine now that they don't feel good.

Stupid government. This is why one big federal government doesn't make everything better. They have to constantly call and wait for approval from the top instead of making quick decisions right on the ground.

link   
this just keeps getting worse by the hour!

link   
No need to fear, Ebolacare is here! The Ebolacaredotcom site will be up shor..... Well, at some point.... Maybe...

All kidding aside, this could get ugly fast. As I said in the other threads. Stock up on ALL supplies. Pet food, your food, water, meds, rubber gloves, soap, everything you consume on a regular basis.

And most importantly, keep checking that Ebolacaredotcom site. It'll be up soon!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
After seeing the reaction-time to the first Ebola case here in the US, I won't hold my breathe toward safety for any more cases

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: clenz

Sorry that you may be hopeful but thanks to US corporate greed the development of the vaccine is been in dispute after the ZMapp was successful because is not an American company.

Still with the deadly ebola surviving rates is not going to be very pretty without a treatment, I guess you have not seem much of the news coming from Africa.

Why sugar coat something that can not be sugar coated.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We have so many threads on this I am not sure where to post.

Possible case in Cobb County Jail, Atlanta Georgia.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is the couple who continued to work in medical jobs through Wednesday night, were allowed to leave the home to shop for their needs and have visitors.

You couldn't put this story in fiction and have it believed.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
And if you did put it in fiction, the pre-pub reviewers at PW and Kirkus would tear the author to shreds, not to mention
civilian reviewers at Amazon and Goodreads.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't think that coughing and sneezing are symptoms of Ebola, but it is very sad they are stuck at home and not getting health care of they are sick.

The chilling part of the article linked in the OP: www.dailymail.co.uk... Is the picture of the car all covered up and roped off. This is yet another sign of how contagious this disease is. If it could only be transferred through direct contact to bodily fluids as some claim, they would have no need to lock down a vehicle.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sorry that you may be hopeful but thanks to US corporate greed the development of the vaccine is been in dispute after the ZMapp was successful because is not an American company.

Still with the deadly ebola surviving rates is not going to be very pretty without a treatment, I guess you have not seem much of the news coming from Africa.

Why sugar coat something that can not be sugar coated.

I have been watching the news, and although things are poor, they aren't hopeless. Quite frankly I'm getting pretty tired of hearing how "most of us wont make it" etc etc. That kind of thinking sure is uplifting. In your opinion should I quit school and just enjoy my "last moments" on this earth?

I don't fully trust the government but I certainly trust a lot of doctors out there and people who actually do want to see us survive who ARE working to stop this, and making progress (look at Nigeria and how they haven't had any cases for a while).

So, no, don't sugar coat things if you don't want to, but don't tell me I'm about to lose "most" of the people i care about in the coming years.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Anybody has the right to deal with situations in anyway the want, I know the surviving rates of ebola, without a vaccine is just like waiting to see if you make it or not, and hope for the better.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If I lived in Dallas, I'd watch the situation very carefully, but continue with normal life. But at some point you have to realize you might need an alternative plan. Prepare now. If it isn't required, so what? But if it is, you'll be very glad you did.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

If I lived in Dallas, I'd watch the situation very carefully, but continue with normal life. But at some point you have to realize you might need an alternative plan. Prepare now. If it isn't required, so what? But if it is, you'll be very glad you did.

Sure, I can handle this kind of mindset. And yes I agree that anyone can handle things however they want, freedom of speech and all that. But why be so fixated on the terrible worst case scenario, constantly remind people that we are done for? It's super depressing.

Plan for the worst and hope for the best, but right now I don't see much hoping for the best from a lot of people. perhaps we can try to not think about the worst all the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The footage today on CNN of them sealing the view from cameras of the front door of the apartment reminded me of Fukushima when they wanted to hide the identities of contaminated workers at the stricken plants.

In Dallas, they hang the plastic and peer out at the news camera. What is so secret about some soiled sheets and towels?

Lots of pictures
edit on 3-10-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You couldn't put this story in fiction and have it believed.

Because fiction has to make sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Agreed.

I, personally, went to CostCo on my lunch hour and bought a load of stuff...but as it's stuff I normally use anyway, it's just provident living for me. I did get extra bleach and Lysol, some OTC pain killers and a few things for SHTF storage...but it's never a bad idea to have a little cushion of supplies for whatever reason.

I'm not advocating a run on grocery stores, but I'd suggest adding a few items to this week's shopping list that you hadn't anticipated last week.

(And I'd much rather be thought of as a nut-case than end up a statistic. Just sayin'...)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join