It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video showing the killing of Alan Henning, the British aid worker being held hostage by Isis, has be

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Where's that smokingdude to say it's all fake???

They should just strike with a strategic nuke the second they get intel on their leaders location.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
More nonsense is brewing. World will not be peaceful anytime soon is seems.

news.yahoo.com...

Pakistani Taliban declare allegiance to Islamic State and global jihad

The Pakistani Taliban declared allegiance to Islamic State on Saturday and ordered militants across the region to help the Middle Eastern jihadist group in its campaign to set up a global Islamic caliphate.
========================================================================

Watch this one too...........to feel little positive about life

www.youtube.com...=91

edit on 4-10-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not so sure. I braved it and watched the video. It's exactly the same as the others. You never see the actual beheading. You only see the aftermath with the head on top of the body.

Are these videos fake? Quite possibly. Because the company that does these videos is called SITE. The name is on the top right corner of the videos. SITE is a CIA/Mossad owned film company. A picture I saw says exactly what I'm thinking about why these videos were released.

Looking at this makes perfect sense. The US and it's allies couldn't get the justification to attack Syria before even after trying to frame Assad for a Chemical Weapons attack.

Now they have ISIS and that is their excuse to close of Syrian Airspace and invade Syria. So far what have they destroyed in as far as ISIS and it's Weapons. Not a lot if any. But so far the US has destroyed part of Syria's infrastructure.

This is a set-up boys and girls and with these apparent beheadings the Sheeple are living up to their name!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

well iv got it on tv and there and its the same only the website has a delay fail on your part ,and i was only trying to help

it also "times" out when ads are on
edit on 4-10-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
I'm not so sure. I braved it and watched the video. It's exactly the same as the others. You never see the actual beheading. You only see the aftermath with the head on top of the body.

Are these videos fake? Quite possibly. Because the company that does these videos is called SITE. The name is on the top right corner of the videos. SITE is a CIA/Mossad owned film company. A picture I saw says exactly what I'm thinking about why these videos were released.

Looking at this makes perfect sense. The US and it's allies couldn't get the justification to attack Syria before even after trying to frame Assad for a Chemical Weapons attack.

Now they have ISIS and that is their excuse to close of Syrian Airspace and invade Syria. So far what have they destroyed in as far as ISIS and it's Weapons. Not a lot if any. But so far the US has destroyed part of Syria's infrastructure.

This is a set-up boys and girls and with these apparent beheadings the Sheeple are living up to their name!

I did not know about the SITE reference, but other than that, I have been saying the same things you are. I think MI-5 or 6 may be in on it to, as the man in the video wearing black, is British. He is a British rapper by the way, and is being called Jihadi John, said to be one of 4 elite British terrorist dubbed The Beatles. I'm am not even joking, look it up.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Allah won't like this - these cretins are shaming Islam at every turn. Disgraceful.

What's Allahs religion?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Where's that smokingdude to say it's all fake???

They should just strike with a strategic nuke the second they get intel on their leaders location.

Are you joking? With todays technology our government would be able
to locate anyone like the person you mentioned. I would say within days
at the most. So why do you think that isn't happening? If you need a
couple days in a think tank of denial? I'll wait, because I know you'll
just out right reject the most obvious reason. With out even giving
it a passing glance. Because it's completely impossible and I'm just
wicked bat crap crazy.
edit on Rpm100414v062014u57 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I haven't actually seen any of the beheading videos, not really wanting to give them hits... But I see people say you don't actually see the beheading, is that true? If so, isn't that rather odd?

I would think the beheading is to cause a shock no? Why would they care if people saw the actual beheading taking place? In fact I would think they would WANT to show that. Doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

I dunno... We'll most likely never know... But I echo another poster, education is what we need, we were just as barbaric in our past... Just as cruel and to be honest horrible violent stuff happens even today in our culture. I think the world still has much growing up to do and it's going to take multigenerations to become better people.

Will we ever have a time of peace and harmony... I think so, just a shame I will never see it and my children will most likely never see it either.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

I see a David Icke watermark on that screenshot and that's when I zoned out.
I'm surprised you didn't try and work some lizards into your tin-foil story.

It never ceases to amaze me how their are people on ATS that refuse to believe that something which has been going on since the dawn of time continues to go on today..mankind can and does do horrible things to each other on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

never see it and my children will most likely never see it either.

A hopeless bleak dark future, I'm glad we don't share.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.clarkprosecutor.org...

Take a look at this... If you scroll down a bit it gives the executions by year and lists what the people were accused of and it makes for some pretty grim reading

Why are earth are we killing each other... It just boggles my mind... So much violence and destruction... And this is just one country and only lists those that have been executed... Many more are not on the list yet... I mean there are rapes and torture and kidnappings and slavery and all sorts of sickness.

Justs makes me so sad to see this all the bloomin time!
edit on 4-10-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I wish it wasn't true, but it is unfortunately, what makes you think it isn't the case?

EDIT: And just to add that it isn't so bleak, at least I do think we will at some time see peace but even that is wishful thinking... Death and destruction has been ongoing since the dawn of time, perhaps it will never end, I can only hope.
edit on 4-10-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't had time to read through the whole thread.

I'm sure somebody has mentioned this before with regards to these particular prisoner execution videos from ISIS. I am inclined to believe that all these unfortunate men were killed on the same day, and the videos have been released over time to make it look like the executioners were waiting to see if their demands were going to be met.

I haven't seen the latest video, and to be honest I'm not going to watch it either, I've watched enough of this type of videos from these filth.

My condolences to Henning's family and loved ones, by all accounts he was a decent and caring man.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

They were not all filmed on the same day. The most recent one mentions British bombings. They are all very likely propaganda videos released by covert agencies, as a psychological operation to bolster support of bombing operations in the middle east at the taxpayer's expense. None of the videos actually show any killing.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Ok, thanks for the info.

I don't believe theses videos are as you contend, but each to his own.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Why are earth are we killing each other.

In my mind you nailed it with one word.

sickness

But it's a sickness that also goes back to the dawn of time.
A sickness of the heart as well as the mind. It is absolutely
why we die just as we were warned. But that's a different
thread amigo.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Youre advocating torture of children?!

Also.. what you suggest would just make martyrs.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: seabhac-rua

They were not all filmed on the same day. The most recent one mentions British bombings. They are all very likely propaganda videos released by covert agencies, as a psychological operation to bolster support of bombing operations in the middle east at the taxpayer's expense. None of the videos actually show any killing.

This is what i think too and its working brilliantly

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iSomeone

Just for the record, I got a message from someone thinking that this passage of the Bible which I quoted and left the scripture reference too was my plagiarism from another website. I thought it was a pretty enough well known passage that everyone would know it, even though I did leave the scripture reference it came from.

Just to make it clear this was not plagiarized from another website, but a quote from the Bible, and it explains very succinctly what is happening today, how righteous people view the injustices they see going on. How God acknowledges such questioning as good and right, and how he is going to respond to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join