It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video showing the killing of Alan Henning, the British aid worker being held hostage by Isis, has be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Breaking stuff from Guardian UK. Seems this scum's end of days is closing in. The response will be significant.

Video showing the killing of Alan Henning, the British aid worker being held hostage by Isis, has been posted online

Allah won't like this - these cretins are shaming Islam at every turn. Disgraceful.

edit on 3-10-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: added link

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Will update as news article become available.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why do we give this garbage any attention?

If no one reported on it, and no one watched it, maybe the crazies would stop making them.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Would you be so kind as to fix the link?

It's not working.

ETA: Link
edit on 10/3/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Apologies, have made some mistakes in the formatting of my OP by ATS standards.

Someone more used to making new threads should start this - I don't want my unfamilarity to impede discussion.

Edit:

Staff, please delete.

edit on 3-10-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This is blasphemy at its finest.

Our bombing won't solve their be headings and their be headings won't solve the air strikes. A vicious circle we must stop spinning around and go forward.

We should call them Qsis for now on (alQueda State of Iraq and Syria) for sake of Islam as these monsters are a virus to earth.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Why do you make me witness wrongdoing? And why do you tolerate oppression? Why are destruction and violence before me? And why do quarreling and conflict abound?  So law is paralyzed, And justice is never carried out. For the wicked surround the righteous; That is why justice is perverted.  “Look among the nations and pay attention! Stare in amazement and be astounded; For something will happen in your days That you will not believe even if it is told to you.

Jehovah then answered me: “Write down the vision, and inscribe it clearly on tablets, So that the one reading aloud from it may do so easily.  For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late!  Look at the one who is proud; He is not upright within himself. But the righteous one will live by his faithfulness.  Indeed, because the wine is treacherous, The arrogant man will not reach his goal. He makes his appetite as large as the Grave; He is like death and cannot be satisfied. He keeps gathering all the nations And collecting for himself all the peoples. Will not all of these speak a proverb, an allusion, and riddles against him? They will say: ‘Woe to him who accumulates what is not his —For how long?— And who makes even greater his own debt!  7 Will not your creditors rise up suddenly? They will wake up and violently shake you, And you will become something for them to plunder.  8 Because you plundered many nations, All the rest of the peoples will plunder you, Because of your shedding men’s blood And your violence to the earth, To the cities and those living in them.

(Habakkuk 1:3-5, 2:2-8)

edit on 3-10-2014 by iSomeone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: added tags around quoted text

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think we really need to consider grabbing their caliphate and any spouses/children he has. Turn them all over to a group that are willing to torture them.

Slow non lethal torture in front of the caliphate. Let him feel the pain of somebodies suffering.

If he has any human emotions he should denounce violence. Videotape that and broadcast it to the muslim extremists.

Perhaps he has no human emotions, if that is the case exterminate him.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
well here's an article on this ....

Isis video shows murder of British hostage Alan Henning

Islamic State militants have published a video that is said to depict the murder of a British aid convoy volunteer Alan Henning three weeks after warning that he would be the next to die.

If the video is found to be authentic, Henning will be the fourth western hostage to have been killed by the group, following the video-taped beheadings of US journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, and Scottish aid worker David Haines.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Here's the link:

The Guardian

Islamic State militants have published a video that is said to depict the murder of a British aid convoy volunteer Alan Henning three weeks after warning that he would be the next to die. If the video is found to be authentic, Henning will be the fourth western hostage to have been killed by the group, following the video-taped beheadings of US journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, and Scottish aid worker David Haines. The latest crime comes after the UK launched air strikes against Isis, joining the US and its Arab allies – Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE – which had been targeting the group for several days. Shortly before the Ministry of Defence announced that the RAF had attacked two Isis targets, the foreign office arranged for Henning’s wife Barbara to make a televised appeal for his release. His death, if confirmed, will be a devastating blow to her and to their two teenage children. Intelligence agencies on both side of the Atlantic are studying the video in an attempt to verify its authenticity.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
poor souls,

I read others were beheaded last week, no news on that

www.christianpost.com...
edit on 033131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Our allies the Saudis have beheaded more than 30 people since the end of August.

aattp.org...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
just seen on youtube its legit , sick ***** need wiped clean of the earth

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Main story on CNN now..

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
BBC News take on this, arseholes need wiped out, and now...or better yet, captured, tortured and their own heads ripped off in the worst way possible... RIP Alan Henning...

Alan Henning 'killed by Islamic State'
edit on 3/10/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

ISIS time will come and it wont be a pretty sight nether!

Keeping that in mind, we created, and keep creating the terrorist bastards! What does that say?

Down right nonsensical anyway you look at it!

edit on 3-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
Why do we give this garbage any attention?

If no one reported on it, and no one watched it, maybe the crazies would stop making them.

plenty of crazies to make up for our inattention. including the ones spectating and cheering them on.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Anyone else noticed that you can't watch 'skynews' anymore directly from the skynews website? They've taken it off, is now only available on sky, virgin or freeview!

OP, I can't see the video as others have said but I figured he had been killed already. IS said they would behead him if the UK joined in the attack!

link   
Though I am not a religious man, I pray very soon we find these people and we destroy them in the most painful way. I hope we shame this ideology so much so people fear ever turning back lest they turn to salt.

link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Thanks for the link to the article.

Amid a frenzy of executions in the Arab Gulf states, at least 12 women have been put to death after Islamic trials, most of them publicly beheaded by the sword in Saudi Arabia. The majority of the executions were kept secret from all but spectators for fear of public reaction in the West, and followed unfair hearings which often denied the women a defence lawyer.
Among the more shocking cases over the past three years were a mother and her daughter who were decapitated together in front of an audience of men in a Dhahran market last August for allegedly killing the elder woman's husband.

Absolutely sickening. Women's rights tend to get forgotten about by embassies and journalists alike, when there are bigger fish to fry. Not to detract from the plight of Mr Hennings which is horrific, but yes, are these women less important? Or the perpetrators less 'evil'?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join