It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 3 Climate Change Deniers Up for Re-election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"Don't send these Poll-cats back to Congress. Send them back to science class!" Today, I run down three of the top Washington Republicans, who are screwing up our planet with their anti-science views. Who will make the list? Watch #OffTheGrid today to find out!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's all a show.

(post by Antipathy17 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What type of gas guzzling car(s) do you drive then Jesse.
edit on 3/10/14 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We need climate change challengers in there to balance out all the pro climate change people that would love to tax us to death with carbon credits and other taxes that will do nothing but line their pockets. The fact that neither side is being completely honest about the facts at hand and both have an agenda needs to be sorted out before one side or the other gains complete control.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Probably the same as most people. Change will never come from asking people to sacrifice their needs while others do not. It must come from the top. Cars only are so predominant and necessary because early car companies like Ford bought out and destroyed public transportation in the 1930s and pushed for suburban sprawl after WW2.

m.huffpost.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

And the power to run his house, where he works, I guarantee he has more than one car, bodyguards possibly armed.

Jets to fly around. I guarantee you Jesse consumes as much as Al Gore (and that's a lot).

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I guess its easier to attack the messenger when you have no ammo to defend these position.

If you or a loved one got Ebola or suspected a infection how many would refuse a vaccination of treatment based on a for profit industry?

These politicians are paid for by the fossil fuel industry, and vote in the favor of these industries.

Why to go Jesse, you need to do another show of industry purchasing public opinion and politicians.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

So because he may be profiting it invalidates the point? Koch brothers are sure as hell profiting but people support them. But Jesse Ventura is just one man who built himself up from a pro wrestler to a politician and now tries to work for real issues. Does he have an agenda? Of course. Is he making money? Of course. At least he's doing the work himself as he's always done. Do you think the Koch brothers do any work at all? Hell no. They just were lucky that their dad worked hard. He did all the work. All his children did was fight amongst themselves for his business after he died.

Cognitive dissonance is impressive. People protect CEOs whove never known a day of real work and attack self made men. That's the exact opposite of what the very people who protect corporatists tout as the American dream. Jesse Ventura might be over the top a bit but at least no one gave him his money and success (by the way he's not ultra wealthy just because you know his name just like many entertainers who often get screwed by the same corporate attitudes as we do).

Privilege by birth sound be raised above the self made man right? That's what America was founded on right?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You realize Jesse's just another entertainer right? Whatever he's told to say he says to get a buck.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So I'll repeat again. How does that invalidate the ideas?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry this isnt a deal breaker issue for me.
Stopping democraps is alot more important.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks Jesse! Science is important!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Some of the comments in this thread show why we "can't have anything nice" on ATS. *sigh*

Anyway, I may agree with you Gov....I may not. But thanks for the video and adding something of value to the site.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And the power to run his house, where he works, I guarantee he has more than one car, bodyguards possibly armed.

Jets to fly around. I guarantee you Jesse consumes as much as Al Gore (and that's a lot).

Wich home?? The one down in Mexico that is completely "Off the Grid" or the one in the US. The one down in Mexico as he has stated runs off solar I am not sure about the one in the US.

When attacking the messenger you should at least do a little homework on them.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You realize Jesse's just another entertainer right? Whatever he's told to say he says to get a buck.

Ah yes, so while everyone complains about democrats and republicans and the media outlets that cater to their every whim, and the giant donations made that skew their politics, and how every media outlet is saying complete BS, let's take it out on Jessie, who has as an independent in government shown by his actions to fight the system, as well as in his media engagements (whether they are entertainment or not).

Everyone complains about what we don't have, and when you have it you complain the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

If you can't see how Jesse's part of the agenda too I'm not wasting my time.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: boncho

If you can't see how Jesse's part of the agenda too I'm not wasting my time.

Not specifically directed at you, but everything and everyone can't be conspiracy. It wouldn't be possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join