It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the locations of the USA ebola patients?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

Since you don't read anything, I am not even responding to this....Other than my OP says, I have no proof Ebola can be spread by anything other than bodily fluids....You work for someone, I can tell and I am not getting derailed by you...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I can look at the map and see how an opinion like the OP can be formed, totally get it. Looking at the map though, the locations seem to be where international airports are located, that also makes sense.

Occam's razor has me leaning more towards international airports.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I really don't think you're crazy or anything at all.

It's obvious if they wanted to spread something they'd utilize mass transit hubs, crowded areas. Anywhere many congregate then spread out in all directions.

Seriously, don't let the derailers throw you off. The entire Ebola thing stinks and there's been clues for years.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

...the locations seem to be where international airports are located, that also makes sense.

Agreed. I said above, as Ebola has been around for years and people have been coming and going through these international airports this does not appear to be unusual and should not be construed as an intentional effort to sicken the population of the USA.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

It's obvious if they wanted to spread something they'd utilize mass transit hubs, crowded areas. Anywhere many congregate then spread out in all directions.

Seriously, don't let the derailers throw you off. The entire Ebola thing stinks and there's been clues for years.

I don't think I am crazy either, but it just feels that way when all of the signs point to this!! I would never have thought something like this would be done right in front of our eyes like this! It is almost like someone is saying, we are doing this and there is nothing you can do to stop us!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

If you think I'm trying to "derail" someone you are wrong. I am trying to explain that if there's anything going on it's an intentional effort to create mass panic about Ebola, and to invent theories about an intentional effort to spread Ebola will only feed the panic. You don't need to have any more people get Ebola in the USA to cause mass hysteria. You only need more news media articles like I posted above from CNN, and you only need more sheer speculation supported by events that do not prove cause and effect relationships.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petros312

...the locations seem to be where international airports are located, that also makes sense.

Agreed. I said above, as Ebola has been around for years and people have been coming and going through these international airports this does not appear to be unusual and should not be construed as an intentional effort to sicken the population of the USA.

How come you joined to post on everything government/MSM related so far? Defending someone? We are too smart for your kind here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned the people that were tuned away from the hospitals that never went back? I'm not saying there is any proof but his is a very populated country. What if someone else has gone to an ER and was turned away but they had no one to check on them and died in their apartment. Would they be tested for Ebola after the body was found? Would we hear about it if it was positive?

Yeah, I think i'm losing it too.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
Isn't the US citizens the biggest threat to a one world government?

IF... they could bring us down due to fear or a disease maybe we would not be so hard to take over.

Just a quick random thought I just had.

I did think of the possibility myself, but the disease would have to be weaponized variety and be able to turn airborne.
The persons who wanted 500,000,000 population still working on one world government would have to have a vaccine for their own military groups and police forces.

It would certainly help when it comes to the US and guns as I don't believe they would give them up, but if they are dying like flies that doesn't matter much.

They would have to have persons willing to sacrifice themselves (easy) to go get sick and return. Patient X actually cared for a sick person until she died, that works. They would have to throw a monkey wrench into the good system of the CDC we have here and make sure the ill spread it around before being found to be sick.(check)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

How come you joined to post on everything government/MSM related so far? Defending someone? We are too smart for your kind here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

You're also apparently too smart to know what confirmation bias is. You have no real evidence of any of this:

1. I'm working for the government
2. Some kind of intentional effort to spread Ebola is happening in the USA right under our eyes.

And you're only looking at the evidence the might support your theory while ignoring any evidence that is contrary, including the evidence that I posted indicating that the news media is encouraging mass hysteria (i.e., trying to make people afraid they will be infected when the odds are extremely slim).

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Where was the potential case in Canada? I'm pretty sure that virus wouldn't have the trouble you or I might have crossing a border.

In Toronto
www.thestar.com... tter&utm_source=twitterfeed

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Read what you said to me....No proof? No CRAP, I clearly stated that....Ebola has been around forever? NO CRAP, just not in the USA like it is now....You are defending the position of what I am saying is not a possibility in which you are clearly mistaken...

Did you read the story about Ebola could mutate as early as January 2015 into airborne? Probably, but that is a lie also I am sure you will say....If they are saying that within 2 months from now this is a possibility, why not now? Even then, people WALKED into hospitals with Ebola here on their own...Did they use cash while infected? How about personal belongings? Now someone else gets to touch that money or anything they touched (with the bodily fluids on their hands) and get infected with this....Then spread it the same way to others....Ah nevermind

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You have to think about the timing here ... College season is starting, students likely coming from infectious countries to study ..could take a few weeks , but it will start happening. also this month is the Haj in Saudi Arabia, lots of mixing and sharing going on there, and once again pilgrims from infected African countries will be visiting mecca - American pilgrims will be coming back having shared. The virus will no longer be isolated. Look at the bigger picture ie worldwide - its no longer about one or two countries, or a map of the united states, the whole earth is involved in this, and we'd better start working together on this one for a change.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: britchik
You have to think about the timing here ... College season is starting, students likely coming from infectious countries to study ..could take a few weeks , but it will start happening. also this month is the Haj in Saudi Arabia, lots of mixing and sharing going on there, and once again pilgrims from infected African countries will be visiting mecca - American pilgrims will be coming back having shared. The virus will no longer be isolated. Look at the bigger picture ie worldwide - its no longer about one or two countries, or a map of the united states, the whole earth is involved in this, and we'd better start working together on this one for a change.

AMEN brother/sister!

edit on 10/3/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This is ATS, a conspiracy site where conspiracies of all types are considered. Conspiracies by their very nature are clandestine and secret. We work with the evidence available.

Here's my offering for the cause of the coming ebola pandemic.

There is a right wing cabal of fundamentalist Christians, hell bent on helping God bring about Biblical Armageddon, the resulting apocalypse and Christ's return.

Behold a pale horse....

edit on 3-10-2014 by olaru12 because: done

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Not only all of this stuff I am talking about above....But has anyone heard what the government has done with the personal belongings of these patients? Are their wallets/id's/cash/etc being burnt and disposed of properly? Or are they just leaving this stuff lay around so someone else can pick it up and get this disease? The more I think about this all, the more crazy I feel!!

Heating at +60°C for 30 to 60 minutes is enough to kill all of Ebola virus, they don't need to be burned. Also disinfecting them works effectively.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
But the post above by britchik:

College season is starting, students likely coming from infectious countries to study ..could take a few weeks , but it will start happening. also this month is the Haj in Saudi Arabia, lots of mixing and sharing going on there, and once again pilgrims from infected African countries will be visiting mecca - American pilgrims will be coming back having shared. The virus will no longer be isolated. Look at the bigger picture ie worldwide - its no longer about one or two countries

--suggests that there is NOT an intentional effort to spread the disease. It's only world events. Did you read this too like it's somehow evidence to support your argument when you replied:

AMEN brother/sister!

???

edit on 3-10-2014 by Petros312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: britchik

AMEN brother/sister!

But the post above by britchik suggests that there is NOT an intentional effort to spread the disease. It's only world events. Did you read this too like it's somehow evidence to support your argument?

So when college season starts and if this is planned and many are infected in the USA....When traveling to other areas, this doesn't qualify? You are essentially infecting multiple areas with only the single individuals brought into the USA...This still doesn't make sense for you, sorry....Maybe try another topic, something easier to grasp possibly...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Of the three locations where there is an infected Ebola patient on your map:

1. The Atlanta patient is known to be infected and being transported to the CDC. This is highly different from an infected and symptomatic individual boarding a plane as a regular passenger.

2. Duncan (Texas) was asymptomatic and was unaware that he was infected with Ebola when he boarded his flight to arrive in Dallas, TX. He was exposed on the 15h and flew to the US on the 19th. www.nola.com...

3. The individual currently being evaluated for Ebola in Washington DC hasn't even yet been confirmed to be infected with the virus so any inclusion, at this point in time, may be erroneous.

So that leaves one confirmed case of someone infected with Ebola boarding a flight uncontrolled and being amidst the public--the Dallas, TX location. Duncan was exposed to Ebola while helping his 7 month pregnant neighbor who was complaining of abdominal pains--not an uncommon thing for a pregnant woman. The presumption was a problem with the pregnancy. The neighborhood in which this woman resided in Liberia (and where Duncan originates from) did not know that the young woman was infected with Ebola until this Wednesday--12 days after Duncan boarded his flight to the US.

www.latimes.com...

He didn't even know he had Ebola. Additionally, he was residing with his own son and his son's mother--also an unlikely scenario for an infectious suicide bomber. Additionally, it was Duncan's nephew that prompted the review of Duncan's condition, which had been initially been dismissed by the hospital that Duncan went to seek help from.

www.nbcnews.com...

So here are the questions that you need to answer to support your alleging that this was deliberate:

1. Why would Duncan go to a hospital if his goal was to infect the US? You would think he would've been going into densely populated locations such as malls, restaurants and more, grabbing people in the streets even til he dropped dead of the virus.

2. Why would his nephew complain to the CDC of the first hospital's lack of consideration for the situation? Again, you'd expect no hospital visit, no call to the CDC or any other attempt to seek appropriate help.

3. How the heck did Duncan even know that he had contracted Ebola when that information was not known by the neighborhood until they began dropping like flies and had it confirmed on October 1st and Duncan's flight was on the 19th?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

You don't need to do all of that stuff you listed to infect millions....All it would take essentially is going to walmart to buy a bottle of water because you are not feeling well, or medicine/etc...Spending cash at the register and you have successfully infected potentially thousands if not millions...That cash sits on other cash and is transferred with cash...The people touching this and then other people and so on....Again, this is entirely speculation as stated in the OP but you left out many locations that have Ebola patients there...Why?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join