It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanitizing crew turned away at Ebola patient's residence in Dallas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: roadgravel

Perhaps they've just never had to deal with a level 4 biohazard before.

Cool. let's break'em in with Ebola. What happened to the days of common sense before money.

edit:

What they claim on their web site

Appropriate Waste Disposition
CG Environmental are experts in the management of hazardous waste, providing an efficient and cost effective way of managing your hazardous and non hazardous waste needs.

Strict compliance with all regulations protects our customers, thereby ensuring the safety of employees and regulatory compliance for your company

Proper material documentation including waste profiles and manifests

edit on 10/3/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/2014 by roadgravel because: tag

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

I seriously don't know what to say.......

Ebola has been in the US for QUITE SOME TIME. What we are witnessing is Tuskeegee Experiment 2.0.

I've said it all on the threads of Ebola on ATS until its a broken record...ITS BEEN HERE. This is a manmade thing, and it just didn't get to the states. Whatever they tell us they knew damn well its been here at least a year, and for scrupulous reasons they are now "covering all bases" having outbreaks in "odd places" across North America. Think Of timing versus release of information! Look back at the history of AIDS. AIDS was first shown in the Vietnam war. Look at Agent Orange syndrome symptoms and look at 1970s AIDS symptoms. Do some research on it. Strain Type #1 AIDS was killing white boys as early as 1978 (after contagion was spread through Hepatitis B shots in NYC and San Francisco). Two places on opposite ends of the spectrum, but notorious for having a PROTESTING AND DEMANDING OF RIGHTS CULTURE from the turbulent 60s and early 1970s. White gay guys were dropping DEAD in 1978 and NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. Nothing WAS SAID ABOUT IT. Doctors were begging, I mean BEGGING the media to cover it and it was gag orders from the top starting with the Reagen Administration (remember, AIDS hit as Carter was on his way out and probably didn't even get a handle on it). 1981 was the first year it was in the press as a "possible" epidemic, and that was still the SMALL PRESS. How many died between 1979-1981? Thousands. How many were exposed and infected? Tens of thousands. What we have is a combination of intentional infection and exposure from parties unknown, dishonesty from our government, corporations, and news outlets to provoke fear and panic so they can declare marshall law, or some other restrictive repressive bullshyt. It also is a nice cannon fodder cocktail to kill off some radical freedom fighting people that will CHALLENGE government rule against personal liberties too, or just bump off a race of people because of Eugenics. For all we know, Ebola may become for Mexicans what AIDS became for Black Americans after somebody in the lab tinkers with it and alters it to attack certain genes only inherent with their racial background.

As this thing unfolds daily, Ebola is looking EXACTLY like the AIDS Pandemic to me. People's heads are in the wrong bag about this. People are going on and on about "countries not giving Africa help" but face facts - Fact #1 - AFRICA HAS BEEN THE TESTING GROUND FOR THESE AGENTS SINCE DAY ONE. Fact #2 - America has a history of biological warfare on its own people and medical apartheid has been alive and well since slavery. Fact #3 - Like AIDS, Ebola has been specifically created and manipulated (the US holds ALL PATENTS on the strain now, don't they? I see they learned from AIDS since France cracked the disease and had a cure which the US sued them in international court and to this day has prohibited worldwide distribution of it). Think back to AIDS a minute, the early years. In the beginning the white gay boys exclusively got it; how many times was it just called a cancer? How many times did Reagen's administration shut down any and all help to them because it was just a gay illness? Then slowly after 1985 or so it started creeping up in black communities through and via the crack epidemic years. Now you tell me how did a disease that made people drop dead instantly within 3-6 months of exposure now have stages? There are people living with it for 20 years now. There is still misinformation on the tie-in to HIV, which has been proven to be an illness by itself; people can get it and not get AIDS and vice versa. But we the people 35 years later still don't have a good public grasp of the thing, and for newer generations its in the back of their mind as unimportant. Think of how AIDS went out there and was mutated (which no one discusses) and the conspiracies and proven documentation from various countries of PROVEN FACTS around it, including government conspiracies against the US. Now replace the word AIDS in the aforementioned with Ebola.

Like with AIDS TPTB front a great digital propaganda machine they can incite fear into the masses and discriminate against people with a single lie. Cue: Mass Media promoting "Contagion", "The Strain". The conditioning to accept this thing has been out there for ages. The Strain and Contagion of recent have been adding fuel to the paranoid fire. The Strain concludes next week - imagine that! Outbreak comes to mind as well, but that was a 90s Dustin Hoffman tour de force so most people didn't take "are you trying to seduce me mrs. robinson" to heart. The timing of the Strain is incredible though, you have to admit. People are getting conditioned into this, you see.

And just like my father claims that they used Vietnam to test the first strains of AIDS on them through mandatory inoculations, we may have that as well with Ebola since all of a sudden all these outbreaks are occurring. Let's see some data on how many of these people have gotten flu shots or other inoculations since Sept. 1st.

I cant stress this point enough ATS: If people think this just "happened", they need to check the Tuskeegee Experiment, and look at the protocols and origins behind the AIDS in the 1960s first. See Big Pharma comes under pressure as AZT kills Leukimia kids. Not jump 20 years later and said drug is being used as a "treatment" for this new outbreak illness, with the same symptoms and subsequent death as before some 20 years earlier? (AZT kills your bone marrow, making you suspectible to all viruses, and ultimately breaks your body down for defense and kills you). Look, research, and study WHY the US government goes over to Africa and drops shyt like this on people of color FIRST! It's the melanin factor - do research. Then it gets spread it out to the rest once its been perfected. (AIDS is an anomaly, the white gay guys getting it was really to kill their movement and eradicate their protesting in public but that is another story and France proved the strain they got was genetically different than the ones black people were infected with).

Wash rinse and repeat people. Remember the alleged Patient Zero AIDS guy. He was flying all over the place too right???? What one poor unsuspecting man who dies before he can be questioned on his "activities" can do.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Just when you think that you have heard it all with how this situation is being handled, I find this gem:

As concerns grow over how many people he may have exposed to the deadly virus, a plan to sanitize the apartment was delayed late Thursday. Brad Smith of the Cleaning Guys, which was hired to sanitize the apartment, said his company does not have the proper permits to transport hazardous waste on Texas highways.
The company specializes in hazmat and biohazard cleaning services.

Smith said authorities sent his crew away late Thursday before they entered the apartment and told them to come back with proper permits. It's unclear how long that will take. "The permit is being processed through DOT (the Department of Transportation) because it is a special permit," Smith said.

Source

How inept are the people that are handling this situation, I mean really? They hire a crew to clean up the apartment, and they can't even have their permits expedited so they can do their job? What the hell is going on in Texas? Now the apartment will have to wait to be sanitized until the proper permitting is in place?

I seriously don't know what to say.......

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry, can't seem to get the hang of it. Why should an outside agency clean the residence. It should be the responsibility of the people living in the apartment. If there is concern about adequate cleaning supplies, just drop them off at the door mat. Why are we paying for cleaning services? If the residents are toooo lazy to clean, let them stay in their filth. We should not put others in harms way. What next, the government supplying people to wipe a-holes.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: searching411

I would imagine the concern is doing a proper clean up with a dangerous virus. Will all the surfaces get cleaned? Can't have left over just thrown in a dumpster out back.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

I had to wait over a month for my apprentice electrical lisence so I could go back to work

And I fear how long until I get my journey man's

No telling how long this could take

Ahh Texas
edit on pm1020143110America/ChicagoFri, 03 Oct 2014 22:15:00 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Hey, not my problem. Comes from too many people wanting to be taken care of. A simple thing like cleaning surfaces, etc. should be common sense. Common sense is something dangerously lacking. Perhaps this is a way of weeding out the users. It is not brain surgery.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: searching411

That would actually be negligent. Back in the 90's there was an Ebola outbreak in Africa and a Japanese doomsday cult sent members to "aid" the people, but in reality they were there to collect cultures of Ebola. Their ultimate goal? Grow it and release it in Japan. They were unable to get a culture, but they did kill some people releasing sarin in the subway.

That's unlikely of course, but someone professional should be sterilizing that apartment to make sure garbage men or someone like that isn't exposed.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I don't see any problem with requiring the company to have the correct permits, and I think that expediting them would not be a good idea if there are safety measures that need to be followed that could be compromised in the expediting process.

What should have happened is the company chosen should have already been certified in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join