It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper Calls Monday Vote on Iraq contribution....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Here we go again......Could have told ya.....the Cf 18s and backup refueling aircraft may be next....(my guess yes)
To what end do we contribute this meger force?
My contention that a like wise amount of money spent on Barretts for the Kurds may be far more effective on the ground than a few more bombed out silos......
The right weaponry is what is required for the forces currently embattled.....

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

If Harper really believes in this war, then let him first of all send his own son who is old enough to serve now. Otherwise it is politicking aimed at winning the next election. There is a religious war between Sunnis and Shiites going on and into that mess comes a coalition of countries all offering planes. Whoopie ding, so what will they all do, bomb each other if they don't want to hit civilians? I really think a lot of what we are being fed is propaganda. We are getting what stats on civilian medical and refugee needs? Isis beheaded three journalists while Saudi Arabia beheaded 33 people on death row. Why not get upset or even mention about how the Saudis mete out corporal punishment?

And this war is aiming to hit Syria. I for one am going to write my MP to object, fwiw. If they want to take out Saudi Arabia on the other hand, then I am willing to listen.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It seems all too pat a hand to me......Everybody is going to make hay out of it, and brown people will die......
A win/ win for the power elites.....

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Update......www.cbc.ca...

new topics

top topics

join