It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America-Liberia Ebola connection? Weaponized Ebola finally achieved by the US?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is my theory. I welcome any and all feedback/criticism, just trying to get to the bottom of this. The first thing I want to discuss is the fact that several nations have been trying to weaponize this ugly virus for several years.

Already there is historical precedent for states trying—and failing—to tap the virus for bioterror. During the Cold War, the Soviet Union was “growing up large amounts of microbes for potential use in bioterrorism. That was known through intelligence,” Fauci told Scientific American.

The Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo—infamous for setting off sarin gas in a Tokyo subway in 1995—also looked into Ebola as a potential biological weapon. In 1992, they sent a medical group of 40 people ostensibly to help provide aid during an Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Their real purpose, however, was to collect some Ebola virus, as Amy Smithson, a senior fellow at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, noted in her 2000 report Ataxia. The effort was a “flagrant failure,” she says. "They did not get their hands on a culture.”
www.scientificamerican.com...
The next thing I would like to point out, is the connection between America and Liberia.

Liberia Listeni/laɪˈbɪəriə/, officially the Republic of Liberia, is a country in West Africa bordered by Sierra Leone to its west, Guinea to its north and Ivory Coast to its east. It covers an area of 111,369 square kilometres (43,000 sq mi) and is home to about 4 million people. English is the official language and over thirty indigenous languages are also spoken within the country. Its coastline is composed mostly of mangroves, while its more sparsely populated inland consists of forests opening onto a plateau of drier grasslands. The climate is hot and equatorial, with significant rainfall during the May–October rainy season and harsh harmattan winds the remainder of the year. The country possesses about forty percent of the remaining Upper Guinean rainforest.
Liberia is the only country in Africa founded by United States colonization while occupied by native Africans. Beginning in 1820, the region was colonized by African Americans, most of whom were freed slaves. The colonizers (who later become known as Americo-Liberians) established a new country with the help of the American Colonization Society, a private organization whose leaders thought former slaves would have greater opportunity in Africa. African captives freed from slave ships by the British and Americans were sent there instead of being repatriated to their countries of origin.
en.wikipedia.org...
Finally I want to show you the list of all countries with confirmed cases of Ebola.
If someone more tech savvy than myself could post the pic in this link, it will be easier to read/see, I apologize. The list is as follows:United states, Liberia,Sierra Leone, Guinea,Senegal, Nigeria, D.R. Congo. If you look at the map, notice they are all within close proximity to eachother.www.vox.com...
So here is the theory: As stated earlier, several countries have been trying to weaponize ebola, including the US. In order to research, and develop this virus into a bioweapon, you must have test subjects. THIS is where Liberia comes in. Liberia is a country that pretty much mirrors the US governing system, and is basically "ran" by an american hand at some level. Now Liberia in my opinion, was the best choice for the US /CDC to experiment with turning this virus into the monster it is becoming. If you look at the map, the 2nd most amount of cases is in Liberia, just after neighbor Sierra Leone with the most. Ebola has been around(at least know about) since 1976. It is by no means something new, that has not been deeply studied for several years.
Now lets look at the fact that the patent for ebola virus, is owned by the US government/CDC/Bill Gates. This means that no one else can get the virus to be able to say look for cures or vaccines, or themselves find a way to turn it into a weapon.
So...why now is this virus starting to kill people, if it has been around for at least 38 years? Someone has got to be behind it. Its no secret to many that Bill Gates just "donated" some 50 million dollars to research. Also, several conspiracy theories exist about Gates and George Soros being involved in some kind of bioweapons lab in Africa. So it is my opinion that this was turned into the bioweapon it has today, by the US, and will be the cause of at least millions of deaths in the next couple years. So why did it end up in the US so soon? Is it a scare tactic/false flag kind of operation? Government gets more control of the people, pharmecutical companies are licking their chops at the payday coming their way. The virus will spread to other countries, that will not have vaccines and drugs to treat it, because of the patent being owned by the US/CDC.
Finally, as far as the FIRST case in the US goes, I believe this guy came here to receive treatment after he knowingly came in contact and cared for someone that died from it in Liberia. I do believe that within the next few weeks to a month, that we will see a vaccine go public. I do believe however that there is already one that exists. So basically, the US used Liberia as a testing ground for ebola virus.
While putting this together, I came across this story of a Liberian born US college professor, that believes that the US is also behind this, and implicates Canada, France and the UK as well. Here is that story.

Efforts to contain the worst Ebola outbreak in history, including the $750 million U.S. relief effort involving 3,000 American troops, have been hindered by disinformation about the source of the virus and how residents of the affected countries can protect themselves against infection, The Economist reports, citing widely circulated fears that "the government wants to sell the blood of Ebola patients, or that it will remove patients' limbs for ritual purposes. Others think health workers will inject them with Ebola or that the ubiquitous chlorine disinfectant spray will give them the disease or simply that the virus is an invention to help the government bring in donations."

Broderick's letter ran in the Liberian newspaper under headlines such as, "Ebola, AIDS Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals, US DOD?" and "Ebola Has a Terrible History and Testing Has Been Secretly Taking Place in Africa."

The article even speculates that the viruses have been "strategically designed as geological weapons" and drew one response from a reader stating, "This paper is creating awareness so that Africans will refuse any vaccination as a biogun that they manufacture and use as a weapon of mass destruction only to annihilate African race."
www.newsmax.com...

edit on 2-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So he thinks it is a way to kill off the African race. This is all happening so fast, I personally do not know what exactly to think yet. I am just trying to research and learn as much as I can, and try to connect a few dots along the way. What do you think ATS? Is our government perfecting a way to depopulate us, or is a 38 year old virus that is just now coming to life? Why after 38 years is this NOW an issue?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Could it be that it was engineered there and is coming to America where there is no resistance to it? Kind of like killing Indians and Hawaiians with our western sicknesses that the west has devoloped antibodies for?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

here you go:

more detail:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

Could it be that it was engineered there and is coming to America where there is no resistance to it? Kind of like killing Indians and Hawaiians with our western sicknesses that the west has devoloped antibodies for?

Look at the aid worker/doctor that was just miraculously cured last month. That one doctor, was perfectly healthy and had full contact with the general public and his loved ones after 12 days! There is a cure, and a vaccine already in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

here you go:

more detail:

Thank you so much Voyager2!! One of these days I will learn how to do that. I really want to change my avatar but have no idea how!! Again, many thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's the map

And here is my favorite Ebola tidbit...
www.rense.com...
Admittedly not the best source one could hope for but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Good old cold war ingenuity. Ebola-Pox

"Russia has researched the genetic alteration of smallpox," Alibek told me. "In 1990 and 1991, we engineered a smallpox at Vector. It was found that several areas of the smallpox genome" -- the DNA -- "can be used for the introduction of some foreign genetic material. The first development was smallpox and VEE. VEE, or Venezuelan equine encephalitis, is a brain virus. It causes a severe headache and near-coma, but it is generally not lethal. Alibek said that the researchers spliced VEE into smallpox. The result was a recombinant chimera virus. In ancient Greek myth, the chimera was a monster made from parts of different animals. Recombination means the mixing of genes from different organisms. "It is called smallpox-VEE chimera," Alibek said. It could also be called Veepox. Under a microscope, Alibek said, the Veepox looks like smallpox, but it isn't.

More recently, Alibek claims, the Vector researchers may have created a recombinant Ebola-smallpox chimera. One could call it Ebolapox. Ebola virus uses the molecule RNA for its genetic code, whereas smallpox uses DNA. Alibek believes that the Russian researchers made a DNA copy of the disease-causing parts of Ebola, then grafted them into smallpox. Alibek said he thinks that the Ebolapox virus is stable -- that is, that it will replicate successfully in a test tube or in animals -- which means that, once created, Ebolapox will live forever in a laboratory, and will not uncreate itself. Thus a new form of life may have been brought into the world.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There might be something to your Theory.

I want to give a link to an old Thread of mine. Maybe this will shed some light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Here's the map

And here is my favorite Ebola tidbit...
www.rense.com...
Admittedly not the best source one could hope for but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Good old cold war ingenuity. Ebola-Pox

"Russia has researched the genetic alteration of smallpox," Alibek told me. "In 1990 and 1991, we engineered a smallpox at Vector. It was found that several areas of the smallpox genome" -- the DNA -- "can be used for the introduction of some foreign genetic material. The first development was smallpox and VEE. VEE, or Venezuelan equine encephalitis, is a brain virus. It causes a severe headache and near-coma, but it is generally not lethal. Alibek said that the researchers spliced VEE into smallpox. The result was a recombinant chimera virus. In ancient Greek myth, the chimera was a monster made from parts of different animals. Recombination means the mixing of genes from different organisms. "It is called smallpox-VEE chimera," Alibek said. It could also be called Veepox. Under a microscope, Alibek said, the Veepox looks like smallpox, but it isn't.

More recently, Alibek claims, the Vector researchers may have created a recombinant Ebola-smallpox chimera. One could call it Ebolapox. Ebola virus uses the molecule RNA for its genetic code, whereas smallpox uses DNA. Alibek believes that the Russian researchers made a DNA copy of the disease-causing parts of Ebola, then grafted them into smallpox. Alibek said he thinks that the Ebolapox virus is stable -- that is, that it will replicate successfully in a test tube or in animals -- which means that, once created, Ebolapox will live forever in a laboratory, and will not uncreate itself. Thus a new form of life may have been brought into the world.

Wow, thank you for that information. WW3 may just be fought with viruses it appears.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Look at the aid worker/doctor that was just miraculously cured last month. That one doctor, was perfectly healthy and had full contact with the general public and his loved ones after 12 days! There is a cure, and a vaccine already in my opinion.

Will the vaccine for the general public be safe? I remember the first polio vaccines were deadly and some reports that cancer was introduced into the vaccine causing an explosion in cancer cases in the 60’s that is devastating people to this day.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

There might be something to your Theory.

I want to give a link to an old Thread of mine. Maybe this will shed some light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F

Very interesting and very scary as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Will the vaccine for the general public be safe? I remember the first polio vaccines were deadly and some reports that cancer was introduced into the vaccine causing an explosion in cancer cases in the 60’s that is devastating people to this day.

I know for a fact that there are already trials being conducted. I recently read an AMA on Reddit from a guy that was in the trial study. From what I understand, they did not actually inject them with ebola. I forget off hand details, but yeah, there is already trials being conducted as we speak.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

your welcome. I just sent you private message.

I agree with most of your theory. You raised good questions
Why after 38 years the virus emerges in this away?
How did they treated / saved the doctor that was infected?
They must have a vaccine, and if that is true has i believe, why are they letting people die?

Could it be to install terror and more control to people movements and freedoms?
Could it be also to create CHAOS, Wars, economic collapse of country's by quarantine?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

your welcome. I just sent you private message.

I agree with most of your theory. You raised good questions
Why after 38 years the virus emerges in this away?
How did they treated / saved the doctor that was infected?
They must have a vaccine, and if that is true has i believe, why are they letting people die?

Could it be to install terror and more control to people movements and freedoms?
Could it be also to create CHAOS, Wars, economic collapse of country's by quarantine?

I think those are great questions, and we must find an answer sooner rather than later. I think it is to much of a coincidence that every american that contracted it was also cured of it. There is so much they are keeping from us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why is this in the skunk thread?

I also believe that Ebola was released in order to:
A) Reduce the population
B) Get more U.S troops into Africa. ((This needs to be done in order to secure the large amounts of oil there & make sure China doesn't get it))
C) Probably other things that we aren't even fully aware of

((Not in order of importance))

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
Why is this in the skunk thread?

I also believe that Ebola was released in order to:
A) Reduce the population
B) Get more U.S troops into Africa. ((This needs to be done in order to secure the large amounts of oil there & make sure China doesn't get it))
C) Probably other things that we aren't even fully aware of

((Not in order of importance))

I had not noticed it was in the skunk thread! WTH mods? Thank you for your answers, I think all three of those are very plausible theories!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Excuse me, mods on duty?!? Why has this thread been moved to the Skunk thread forum. I would appreciate an answer please.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Very interesting and thought provoking Thread! I would be curious to know if any member has the Illuminatti card game, and where this card is/ has played out to date.
You mentioned a possible Avatar Change. I like what you have, but obviously it is up to You to change, or jazz it up a bit. If You go Here Avatar Creations Thread, The skilled team of people there will help You achieve Your goal! Just let them know what You are interested in having done, and they will produce You one stunning Avatar!!!
edit on 2-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Very interesting and thought provoking Thread! I would be curious to know if any member has the Illuminatti card game, and where this card is/ has played out to date.
You mentioned a possible Avatar Change. I like what you have, but obviously it is up to You to change, or jazz it up a bit. If You go Here Avatar Creations Thread, The skilled team of people there will help You achieve Your goal! Just let them know what You are interested in having done, and they will produce You one stunning Avatar!!!

That would indeed be very interesting to know about the illuminatti cards! Great point! Thank you very much for the avatar link. I will have to check it out! I may or may not change it up, if only for a bit.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

A & B are being accomplished regardless of if it was planned or not. If there are other things on the "to do list" that get checked off because of Ebola, those are probably added bonuses.

Killing multiple birds with one stone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join