It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberia to prosecute US Ebola man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They'll face prosecution--or should.

Officials said Thursday that the four or five family members could face criminal charges for violating the order, which was delivered to them in writing Wednesday evening.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Poor Liberia. They think they have a say. That nation founded by former american slaves should know how much America cares about black people's rights or opinions. It's all just a shame. I hope this is all conspiracy because if it's not then America will have proved its utter incompetence and lack of credibility to the world in an undeniable way.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

This is what I said:

There are people dying on dirty streets, alone. It's heart wrenching, yet they're worried about this guy.

From that you came to this conclusion?

But, lets let our hearts bleed for this "one man" that brought this disease to the States rather than the millions of potential victims of his actions.

Actually, my heart was not wrenching for him. On the news yesterday they were showing Liberians lying in the street dying by themselves and no one wants to touch them out of fear. There was a baby lying on her dying mother, crying. Not the man in the article.

Typical.

Typical assumptions and conclusions drawn without having read what was written.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I would love to see the Obama deport this guy..but they won't

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I agree the good for nothing president will seat in his nice clean office with all the other piece of nothing politicians and elite, free of contaminants to keep screwing the people, the man will never leave the country, actually I doubt that he will survive the disease anyway.

But the president will come out with the excused that the man just came into the country sick because he was looking for better care, regardless of the people he infected in the his way.

Meanwhile the apologist will agree with Mr. good for nothing even if people will start to die around them.

Hopefully this scenario never happen

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: tavi45
Poor Liberia. They think they have a say. That nation founded by former american slaves should know how much America cares about black people's rights or opinions. It's all just a shame. .

Why are you playing a race card? This has nothing to do with race. Liberia itself is saying it's going to prosecute a Liberian citizen for lying and for being infected with Ebola and possibly spreading it. Why would America stand in it's way of prosecuting? That makes no sense.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah well.

Ebola is a weapon of mass destruction.

Intentional or not.

He should have never came here. Knowing there was a possiblity of infecting others.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly, he was carrying a biological weapon in his body, many people think that if he survive he will sue the State of Texas, the CDC and the hospital, because they misdiagnosed him.

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Okay, the conspiracy theorist in me wants to know why the guy's name was released. That could be a death sentence in and of itself regardless of whether he recovers from the disease.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, I'm more scared of the lynch mob mentality being displayed in this thread than I am of Ebola itself.

I have a bit of a chronic cough myself, if we have an outbreak and it's looking like that very well may happen (and I happen to live right across the border from Kentucky) I'm rather scared of people attacking me out of fear from Ebola or some other disease.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Due to the advance symptoms is very rare that he will survive the ebola, now if the serum that is been use or vaccine help him then, he will recuperate to be prosecuted here in the US first for carrying a biological weapon that he obtained from oversea.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
To be perfectly honest, I'm more scared of the lynch mob mentality being displayed in this thread than I am of Ebola itself.

I have a bit of a chronic cough myself, if we have an outbreak and it's looking like that very well may happen (and I happen to live right across the border from Kentucky) I'm rather scared of people attacking me out of fear from Ebola or some other disease.

My thoughts exactly and there is no line to be drawn

If gov decides everyone with a cough is to stay in the quarantine of their houses, that could escalate rather quickly imo...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join