It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason We Never Went Back to the Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Correct. We absolutely can...and should continue discussions as we see necessary! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tombangelta

You mean me? Im proposing TO discuss ANY thread...especially one like this! We've done it a whole bubch-a-times on ATS already. We need to continue the discussion...and any others on this and other topics!!!

Im a believer as well to the premise of this topic!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well I have been around ATS for quite some time, I have trawled through threads and videos of UFO's and some of these I don't remember seeing! So thanks for that, great thread!

EDIT: When I say quite some time, ignore my join date, been here much longer than that

edit on 2-10-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

If you read a bit about post world war 2 America, the political atmosphere of the 50's, the technological build up leading to the 'space race', the fear of communism, the first man in space, the Mercury and Gemini Programs, the lead up to Apollo and it's development of so many techniques needed to get to the moon, right up to the first moon landing......after that everything started to become an anti-climax, the Russians were defeated, the public were losing interest, there was a war going on in SE Asia, a costly war in terms of lives and money, people wanted to know why are we sending men to the moon, the Apollo program lost it's momentum and ground to a halt. Public disillusion grew, the 60's dream was gone, the 70's rolled on, cynicism became the norm.

I'm not saying that they didn't come across anything up there, indeed I find the rumours that structures on the moon may have been photographed by orbiters prior to the landings very interesting. But it is easy to see why they stopped, and also why they haven't been back, money and public interest.

edit on 2-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind The video was not filmed by NASA, it is actually a movie made in Spain in the 1970's.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
2 things to point out quickly for me.

Those are not space suits. If someone wore something like that on the Moon, they would be dead in seconds. Check out the legs of the "space suit"... Ridiculous.

The ice crystals are ice crystals. Explain why they all take on the image of the diaphragm/shutter mechanism of the camera. This is what happens when small, bright illuminated specks are photographed out of focus and zoomed in. You can do this experiment yourself with a dark room, dust and a camera with flash, focused at infinity. Heave the dust in the middle of the room and take a picture.

Ice crystals do not re-direct their trajectory like that. Dust with a camera is not even comparable. You would be seeing dust fly around in the air. Space has no air, it is a weightless environment. If you threw a baseball in space it would continue going straight forever, or until a planet's gravitational pull changed it's trajectory. Did you watch the video and see how these objects made U-Turns and were going all different directions?

Why do they all have the same spirals extending from the outside to the center? Ice crystals are similar to snowflakes and no two are alike, yet these all have spirals and notches on them as well.

edit on 2-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It is beyond obvious to anyone with critical thinking skills, to see that progress in the areas concerning space have been totally shutoff from the public, or are just completely shutdown PERIOD.

And they have trained a formidable army of drones that everything is on the up and up, that space is boring, and that everything just costs too much.

These reasons are so invalid it hurts, and sure is interesting that the world seems to be slipping into even muddier times, all the while people keep thinking this is natural "human nature" going on.

As a child I could feel something was wrong here, and I have been proven completely correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Do ice crystals fly from behind and create a formation in front of the shuttle like this?

NASA STS-80 Columbia

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The Alien base on the far side of the Moon was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as MOTHER SHIPS exist there. - Milton Cooper

Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken, but no Apollo missions ever landed on the far side. And I doubt the moon buggy could have got the astronauts there and back to original landing site on what little battery power it had.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

The Alien base on the far side of the Moon was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as MOTHER SHIPS exist there. - Milton Cooper

Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken, but no Apollo missions ever landed on the far side. And I doubt the moon buggy could have got the astronauts there and back to original landing site on what little battery power it had.

Apollo 13 was forced to go around the far side of the moon when critical failures of their systems occurred.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Are these ice crystals as well? The camera zooms in and out and the "ice crystals" remain the same size. If these were ice crystals near the craft they would blur out of focus, but that's not the case. Then these objects begin taking off and moving around. Yes, there are some shooting stars, but you can tell the difference. Then NASA decides to adjust the contrast so we can't see the objects anymore. You can hear the confusion and shock in the voice of the ground controller.

STS - 63

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The reason "we" never went back is because "we" never got there. More fraud. Saturn V was a failure. They couldn't figure out how to get through the Van Allen Belt.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This ice crystal is amazing. It has the capability of flying into the picture and coming to a complete stop. Then it just hovers there while bouncing around a little. All of a sudden the giant sphere of a ice crystal is up close checking out the shuttle.

NASA STS - 37

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nowyouseeme
Do I believe that there are UFO's ? Yes
Do I believe that we were watched by UFO's during our Moon Landing? Yes
Do I believe in structures on the dark side of the Moon? No
Do I believe the video of that hut on the Moon is Authentic? No Way

There is a fine line between believing the unbelievable and then just believing anything. Any civilization advanced enough to put structures on OUR moon wouldn't have cared if we could see them or not. When we investigate wild animals, sure we hide a bit...but we also tether cameras to tree at eye level but those animals have no idea what they are seeing. If an alien civilization would have put structures on our moon to communicate back to them or to monitor us or to even have some random place to hang their hat, they wouldn't not have cared if we saw it..and even if they did, they could have made those structures look natural...hell, we have Cell Towers that look like trees, I'm sure they could have managed an array that looked like Rocks to us. If they cared to hide it, it'd be hidden...if they didn't care then it wouldn't need to be on the dark side...it's a simple argument.

It's not a simple argument. What if there was bases on the moon that where built way before man entered the scene?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealjohndoe
Who said we never went back? I say we are going back and forth, just not public.

This theory is based on what?

Have something to share besides your personal ideas?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
A lot of the quotes you posted simply mean they believe in the mathematical possibility of life on other planets, and some like Hoover simply said they had requests to investigate claims.

The ice crystals, they seem to be moving along the shape of some sort of magnetic field, and it would explain why they stop at certain places and change direction... and we do know for a fact there were electric cables... electromagnetism is the most fascinating force in the universe

Then again, maybe they arent ice crystals, and being too small to be spacecraft, maybe they're some kind of new phenomena altogether?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's not a simple argument. What if there were bases on the moon that where built way before man entered the scene?

True, it's my belief that these "aliens" are not alien at all and have been here for tens of thousands of years if not hundreds of thousands of years. These entities seem to be inter-dimensional as they seem to have the capability to appear and disappear, walk through walls and their crafts defy the laws of physics. So, these may well be higher beings and much more than physical. Some may call them "light beings" that can shape-shift. The Bible describes them as Fallen Angels which are described as beings of "light" that can shape shift. The stories of those unfortunate enough to have a personal encounter with these entities will tell you that they are most definitely malevolent, which coincides with what the Bible tells us as well. Many connections between these entities and the bible.

I find this man, Chuck Missler, to be a genius when it comes to interpreting the Bible and getting to the real happenings. The Nephilim are a very interesting subject to learn about and I was really impressed with this teaching of his.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I find it interesting that these megalithic structures are found all around the world and each of them are structured similarly.
Puma Punku for example.

These large stones would have been impossible for the people of those times to lift into place. Not only that, but the precision of cuts made into these rocks are so precise that only a modern day cutter with a diamond tip could even compare to these cuts.

The Incas elder, who holds all knowledge of their history, says Giants built the structures around 13,000-16,000 years ago. He went on to say that there were 22 winged "Watchers" of those times. The Bible speaks of 22 angels who watched over areas of the Earth back then. The Incas elder said these "Watchers" began mating with human women and that angered God and he cast them out for eternity. The same is said in the Bible about the angels mating with human women and producing "Nephilim" hybrids. God cast these angels out and are now known as the "Fallen Angels". These Nephilim produced more Nephilim.

Abductees speak of these entities taking babies from them in the early stages of pregnancy. This is a hybrid program and makes me put one and two together to see that these are Nephilim continuing their agenda to create more hybrids.

Puma Punku was believed to be wiped out by a "Great Flood" according to the Incas elder which coincides with the Bible's great flood in which God attempted to wipe out these Nephilim, but said that there were still Nephilim on Earth even after the flood. So these stories can be found around the Globe and are very similar to one another.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The tether incident explained.

NASA STS-75 "Tether UFO" Video - Explained And Replicated

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Excellent thread, and thank you for the videos too, some I have never seen before.
With these type of threads you'll notice 3 kinds of people:
The believers
The skeptics
and the Debunkers

Always fun to see the debunkers that's for sure

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join