It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Equates ISIS To Hamas & Then Brings Up Nazis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

No. I think its the Iron Dome which protects Israel from the countless number of rockets that Palestine has fired at them over the years.

You mean the Iron Dome that everyone is claiming to be a hoax? The same number of people died after it was built as before not much of a weapon.

Yep. Muslim Jihadists who want believe it is their divine mandate to destroy a group of people they don't agree with.

They don't sound much different than the people that claim God gave them this land and that it is ok for them to ethnic cleanse that land.

Of course it wouldn't. You're very eager to criticize every aspect about anything that has to do with America and Israel. To the point where, in your mind, you believe that every bad thing that happens in this world is either America or Israel's fault. And Muslim extremists are not to blame.

Maybe you should learn a little about Israel's history. They have openly admitted to financing terrorist groups so why wouldn't the help one that is going against nations that Israel wants attacked? Namely Iraq and Syria.

Yeah. They'll be alright.

You are probably right mainly because of the ignorant people in our government. If they want to support a terrorist nation that has attacked America many times like Israel then let them it's not like they are going to listen to the people anyway. But that doesn't stop real Americans who are for America only from speaking out about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: buster2010
according to international law Palestine has the right to fight back against Israel until Israel gets off their land.

LOL! Yeah. Like that's going to happen. Palestine can attack Israel all they want. The outcome of that is going to be their complete destruction. The bad thing is, they know it, yet they keep attacking Israel FIRST! hahaha! What idiots.

No the idiots are the people that think Palestine attacks Israel first. Israel constantly invades the West Bank and kidnaps civilians by the hundreds and when Palestine responds then Israel cries they attacked us first and the stupid people believe it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

hahaha!

Genocide is so funny to you that you have to type virtual laughter...

That's pathetic!

I'm allowed to virtually laugh as much as you are allowed to virtually criticize.

Genocide is written as a goal in the charter of Hamas. Go read it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

hahaha!

That's pathetic!

I'm allowed to virtually laugh as much as you are allowed to virtually criticize.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Israel and it's allies are the cause of most of the Terrorist activity in the Middle East. ISIS/ISIL are a Terrorist group put in place so Israel can go forth with it's "Greater Israel" creation to take over Syria and Iraq.

That's the bit most people struggle to digest. It's just too much for them. It would break the laws of the fantasy world they're living in.

I wish Israel would conquer the whole middle east.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You mean the Iron Dome that everyone is claiming to be a hoax? The same number of people died after it was built as before not much of a weapon.

Iron dome hoax? This conversation devolved quickly. Good job.

They don't sound much different than the people that claim God gave them this land and that it is ok for them to ethnic cleanse that land.

I'm pretty sure it was the UN that gave them that land after the hundreds of years of persecution and antisemitic violence that they endured. But, I guess you forgot about that. I guess you and all your little friends on here only care about victims if they are America's enemy. Because, in reality, all you do is take the side of every argument that is as much against mainstream patriotism as you can get. I guess, just because its the cool thing to do among all your little liberal friends.

Maybe you should learn a little about Israel's history. They have openly admitted to financing terrorist groups so why wouldn't the help one that is going against nations that Israel wants attacked? Namely Iraq and Syria.

Mark my words. Israel will not finance ISIS.

You are probably right mainly because of the ignorant people in our government. If they want to support a terrorist nation that has attacked America many times like Israel

Israel has attacked America? Or are you saying ISIS is a nation? You should make better use of commas.

But that doesn't stop real Americans who are for America only from speaking out about it.

"For America only"? Don't be naive and think that America can just recede into itself and worry only about itself. America is doing what it has to do to survive and thrive and give you liberals all the welfare that you love, and the sooner you see that, the sooner I'll believe that you are a "real American".

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure it was the UN that gave them that land after the hundreds of years of persecution and antisemitic violence that they endured. But, I guess you forgot about that. I guess you and all your little friends on here only care about victims if they are America's enemy. Because, in reality, all you do is take the side of every argument that is as much against mainstream patriotism as you can get. I guess, just because its the cool thing to do among all your little liberal friends.

You don't know the history of your Zionist buddies very well. Out of the Holocaust and WW2 was created the UN that are no more of a peace keeping force than the Third Reich. The UN gave the Zionist filth a land that was not theirs and had nothing to do with them. Persecution and antisemitic violence? That the same violence and Terrorism they waged on the Palestinians when they illegally invaded their land? Throwing families into Israeli Extermination camps and desecrating their homes? Sheesh!

Your words mean nothing! Israel along with it's lapdog the good ole US of A created ISIS!

"For America only"? Don't be naive and think that America can just recede into itself and worry only about itself. America is doing what it has to do to survive and thrive and give you liberals all the welfare that you love, and the sooner you see that, the sooner I'll believe that you are a "real American".

America does what Israel tells it to do. Obama is so far up Netanyahu's rear end every time Netanyahu opens his mouth you see Obama's eyes!

Not a clue springs to mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

hahaha!

That's pathetic!

Nice lie there. Whom has had proclaimed the recent 2,000 + deaths recently as a victory statement? Hamas or Israel? Israel has committed Genocide agaisnt the people of Palestinians in Gaza.
They have committed Genocide agaisnt the people of Palestinians long before the existence of Hamas. The people of Palestine were never given a right to there own homeland by the Ottoman Empire.

The way your talking about the current issues of Isreal and Gaza you remind me as if your belong to the Christians United For Israel Organization.

An Organization full of nutcases.

Genocide is written as a goal in the charter of Hamas.
The goal in the charter of Hamas is defend to the Palestinians even though they have committed some crimes however thats no excuse for the war crimes the country you are defending, they have arrested and put small children into prisons and treated them like cattle.

For Freedom Long Live Israel

Thats rather ironic.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Iron dome hoax? This conversation devolved quickly. Good job.

You are probably right mainly because of the ignorant people in our government. If they want to support a terrorist nation that has attacked America many times like Israel

Israel has attacked America? Or are you saying ISIS is a nation? You should make better use of commas.

But that doesn't stop real Americans who are for America only from speaking out about it.

Israel attacked USS liberty, so i would gained the support to go war agaisnt Egypt.

It occurred during the Six-Day War, a conflict between Israel and the Arab states of Egypt, Jordan and Syria. The Israeli attack killed 34 U.S. servicemen and wounded at least 173. The attack was the second deadliest against a U.S. Naval vessel since the end of World War II, surpassed only by the Iraqi Exocet missile attack on the USS Stark on May 17, 1987, and marked the single greatest loss of life by the U.S. Intelligence Community.

This is was no lie nor conspiracy. Its an known fact.

Thats why it keeps attacking Assad and Its Syrian Arab Air Force whom are targeting ISIS and FSA right?

Do explain this, what do Americans and Jews have common? what has Israel ever done that was a beneficial factor for the while beings of Americans?

Civilian wise.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Of course you are, but it shows what type of person you are...

You mean this "irrelevant" charter... Get with the times my friend!!!

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons."

In 2006, Hamas proposed government programme, which stated that "the question of recognizing Israel is not the jurisdiction of one faction, nor the government, but a decision for the Palestinian people."

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Nice lie there.

I'm not lying. Look it up.

Whom has had proclaimed the recent 2,000 + deaths recently as a victory statement?

Its not Israel's fault Hamas attacked them from populated civilian areas. It's not Israel's fault Hamas keeps attacking them, despite how futile their offensive is. Hamas is killing its own people by being negligent of them by constantly attacking Israel despite how futile that is. Hamas is the attacker. Don't forget that.

The way your talking about the current issues of Isreal and Gaza you remind me as if your belong to the Christians United For Israel Organization.

I'm not religious. I am an American united with America's allies and supporting the fight against all of America's enemies. I am proud of my country. I'm a patriot. You're not. "Agent USA Supporter"? Is that a joke?

Genocide is written as a goal in the charter of Hamas.
The goal in the charter of Hamas is defend to the Palestinians even though they have committed some crimes however thats no excuse for the war crimes the country you are defending, they have arrested and put small children into prisons and treated them like cattle.

The goal in the Hamas charter is to defeat the Jews. If they didn't attack Israel futilely, there would be no dead children. I defend Israel because Hamas won't leave them alone. You throw a rock at a bee hive, you're going to get stung. Hamas is to blame for its own dead children.

Thats rather ironic.

Not as ironic as your user name.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Of course you are, but it shows what type of person you are...

It shows what kind of person you are.

You mean this "irrelevant" charter... Get with the times my friend!!!

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons."

All I see is empty words as I watch them abide by the charter nevertheless.

In 2006, Hamas proposed government programme, which stated that "the question of recognizing Israel is not the jurisdiction of one faction, nor the government, but a decision for the Palestinian people."

And we see what they chose. Same old terrorist agenda.
edit on 3-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Thats why it keeps attacking Assad and Its Syrian Arab Air Force whom are targeting ISIS and FSA right?

Attacking Syria does not equal funding ISIS.

Do explain this, what do Americans and Jews have common?

The same enemies and criticism from unpatriotic liberals.

what has Israel ever done that was a beneficial factor for the while beings of Americans?

Civilian wise.

Killed Muslim extremists.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It shows what kind of person you are.

Yes it does and I'm proud to be someone who calls out disgusting behaviour such as your laughter at genocide...

Are you proud of your actions?

All I see is empty words as I watch them abide by the charter nevertheless.

Of course you do because you swallow everything vile thing Netanyahu spits down your throat...
I see a Hamas leader denouncing an age old rhetoric...
& it's been four years and they've not acted on this charter at all...
The lack of civilian casualties on the Israeli side is proof of that...
Plenty of dead IDF, but they chose conscription they get what they deserve!
As your right wing friend would say, war is hell!

And we see what they chose. Same old terrorist agenda.

Yes they chose peaceful dialogue and a two state solution...
It's Israel that keeps up the terrorism!
edit on 3-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

You don't know the history of your Zionist buddies very well. Out of the Holocaust and WW2 was created the UN that are no more of a peace keeping force than the Third Reich. The UN gave the Zionist filth a land that was not theirs and had nothing to do with them. Persecution and antisemitic violence? That the same violence and Terrorism they waged on the Palestinians when they illegally invaded their land?

No. That was immigration both legal and illegal. Then, when the Palestinians started acting violently towards the Jews, the Jews put an end to it. They divided the land. The violence continued. They quarantined them some more. The violence against them continued so they got quarantined more and more until they were limited to the areas they live in today. If the Palestinians keep attacking them, they'll be exterminated. All that violence towards Israel for nothing. Got them nowhere but dead. Should have made peace and played nice. But that was too much to ask. Assisted suicide is what it is.

Throwing families into Israeli Extermination camps and desecrating their homes? Sheesh!

If only they would have played nice.

Your words mean nothing! Israel along with it's lapdog the good ole US of A created ISIS!

I wish you would take off your tin foil hat so we can start to have a meaningful conversation. All you've been doing this whole thread is making one false claim after another.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Are you proud of your actions?

Yes.

I see a Hamas leader denouncing an age old rhetoric...

Then you are having a delusional hallucination because they're playing the same game they've played for years.

it's been four years and they've not acted on this charter at all...
The lack of civilian casualties on the Israeli side is proof of that...

Its proof that the Iron Dome is doing its job.

Plenty of dead IDF, but they chose conscription they get what they deserve!

Saying people deserve to die? Are you proud of your actions?

Yes they chose peaceful dialogue and a two state solution...
It's Israel that keeps up the terrorism!

Hamas has rejected peace treaties and violated cease fires way more times than Israel. Look it up.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Saying people deserve to die? Are you proud of your actions?

Ironic you should say that...
When you say this...

Got them nowhere but dead. Should have made peace and played nice. But that was too much to ask. Assisted suicide is what it is.

You sound excited in your posts about Palestinian extermination...
But Palestinians didn't accept conscription...
Hamas did...
& the IDF did...
They both deserve what they get for their treatment of Palestinians!

They're hell bound...
& I'm ok with that...

Btw...
Israel are not an ally of the US or things would work both ways...
What Israel are is a beggar of US aid...
Who commit false flags against your people like The USS Liberty attack...
& Palestine is not a US enemy...
Where is your patriotism now...
edit on 3-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

But Palestinians didn't accept conscription...
Hamas did...
& the IDF did...
They both deserve what they get for their treatment of Palestinians!

Israeli citizens didn't ask to have rockets fired toward their homes. Good thing the IDF is there to deter that threat.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yes the UN schools & hospitals can be dangerous...
Shelling the children inside will stop the war surely!

& children playing football on a beach are also such a threat that they need to be hit by Airstrikes...
It's the only way to stop Hamas isn't it!

Bye!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I wish you would learn some humility and get your facts straight!

What False Claims are you talking about? ISIS is a creation of the US and Israel. FACT!

The Zionist Filth invaded Palestinian lands and with Terrorism murdered a lot of Palestinians just to grab their land. FACT!

Adolf Hitler was a Zionist and that being the case the so called Holocaust was perpetrated by the same idiots that created the Terrorist state of Israel. FACT!

Zionism has never had any qualms about the loss of Jewish lives so long as that loss furthered the cause of Zionism. In the book 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis, editor Lenni Brenner, uses actual historic documents to demonstrate the betrayal of Jews by Zionists — before during, and after the Holocaust — even to the extent of offering to fight for the Nazis on the understanding that after Germany won the war, Zionism would be rewarded with Palestine.

Why would the Palestinians want to play nice to Terrorists that invaded their land and murdered their people. And they are still murdering their people. FACT!!

Zionist Apartheid Israel’s deliberate long-term policy of periodic military attacks against the largely unarmed Palestinian people — including the current cowardly and barbarous assault which even the Nazis would have struggled to match — has absolutely nothing to do with “self defence” because even the pitiful Hamas rocket attacks are rendered ineffective by Israel’s American taxpayer-funded Iron Dome Missile Shield. The real reason for such attacks is to fulfill Zionist ideology by avoiding any kind of negotiated peace that might forestall the illegal Israeli land grabs and ethnic cleansing required for the creation of a “Greater Israel” devoid of Palestinians. To add insult to injury, these unashamed Zionist savages also have the barefaced audacity to refer to Palestinians as “animals” and to themselves as “God’s Chosen People.” History has repeatedly shown that whenever one ethnic group regards itself as being superior to others — be it a “Master Race” or a “Chosen People” — then after much death and destruction it will eventually perish as was the case with the Third Reich.

Hopefully!

Your Racist comments about the Palestinians and lack of knowledge of the truth of the world really is shocking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join