It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials investigating claimed Michael Brown grand jury leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This also came out today in the news. "CLAYTON • St. Louis County prosecutors are investigating a social media post that claimed to have inside information from the grand jury investigating the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown.

“I know someone sitting on the grand jury of this case There isn’t enough at this point to warrant an arrest,” a person using the Twitter handle @thesusannichols claimed at 9:45 a.m. Wednesday during a conversation about the case."

Officials investigationg claimed Michael Brown grand jury leak

Was someone just trying to stoke the fires some more?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Or they're not very bright. Using their real name (most likely) and photograph to say something like that. This is why social networks and platforms freak me out. Because most people know their real names will be seen along with their statements, there's a bit of accountability. A bit. Most people know the consequences but choose to ignore it or don't think anything will happen. S + F

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Could be another clever way to start a riot.

Loads of malarkey coming out of the Ferguson.Failure.Boondoggle.

Lots of shattered ideals.

Lots of tests and experiments going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here's an article we can actually read without answering dumb ad questions from the St Louis source....

Grand jury considering the Ferguson shooting is being investigated for misconduct

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for posting a easier version. I am from STL so I look at the Post Dispatch online. I do not do google searches to find out how the rest of the country is viewing the situation. It is very unique that people are judging the situation when none of the "facts" have been verified. Everything that has been said is either rumor or eyewitness accounts. Unfortunately, eye witness accounts can be heavily influenced by one's own beliefs.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is no different than the "Josie" story. Remember, the lady who called a radio talk show and said she knew Officer Wilson and gave his side of the story. An anonymous voice, no credibility. In fact, the tweet might be from the same "Josie".

new topics

top topics

join