It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Youtube channel claims to be the official one of God/Jesus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
Don't let the lighthearted title fool you, I've stumbled onto something strange on one of my weekly trips down the strange side of youtube. Also this is my first thread so y'know.... be nice ? lol.

So as I was saying. I found 2 youtube channels one is called "ChristianAuthority" and the other "LieKillers". I can confirm that they are both run by the same person (He speaks on both channels and has a distinct accent) and he claims that these two channels are both God's and Jesus Christ's Official channels. He claims to speak to them daily and I guess considers himself a prophet or something...

Trust me, I know It sounds absolutely insane, and I agree with you, But.... Being raised roman catholic I guess something got my interest so I started casually watching his video's for the last few days. Some of his claims include:

The End of days is approaching.

Jesus is on earth.

God is absolutely furious with humanity.

The apocalypse will start when Hoover Dam explodes and gods "Holy Roman Army" emerges from the wreckage to begin destroying the world.

The only way to be spared from ragnarok is to accept the "Mark of God" on either your head or right hand (Guess god doesn't like southpaws)

Honestly I had pretty much lost interest entirely until I stumbled on a final video that was marked "For Kids". In the video the child Is greeted with a picture of Alice In Wonderland and an invitation to join god in his "happy world" but only if the kids can watch the entire video without skipping it. The video then shifts to 2 minutes of spinning hypnotic patterns with the phrase "Jesus is Santa" and "Jesus is Satan" flashing on the screen. Just really creepy stuff. Are they trying to brainwash people ? Is this a cult ?

It should also be noted that A113 is in every video's title which is connected to some sort of running gag in disney/pixar movies.

Admitedly this is not my area of expertise but I figured someone on ATS might wanna take a look at it. I'd love a fresh set of eyes and a little insight on this.

Cheers

Looks like a viral for a movie!

Korg.

Could be for Left Behind. It comes out tomorrow. It's about the rapture and day of judgment and all that.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyron
Could be for Left Behind. It comes out tomorrow. It's about the rapture and day of judgment and all that.

You know, the 'Left Behind' production company was actually bought out by by Sony's Tri-Star division.

Trying to subliminally brainwash people with "Jesus is Satan" sounds just like something that Hollywood's cult Illuminati programming would conjure up.

Source: PressResetEarth - Google+

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Honestly I had pretty much lost interest entirely until I stumbled on a final video that was marked "For Kids". In the video the child Is greeted with a picture of Alice In Wonderland and an invitation to join god in his "happy world" but only if the kids can watch the entire video without skipping it. The video then shifts to 2 minutes of spinning hypnotic patterns with the phrase "Jesus is Santa" and "Jesus is Satan" flashing on the screen. Just really creepy stuff. Are they trying to brainwash people ? Is this a cult ?

This is very disturbing. Yes, it is very creepy.
Yes, they are trying to brainwash people.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yeah I think we're living in an end of days.

NO, we are NOT in the Biblical "end of days." We may be on the brink of WW3, but that is HUMANS' doing. "God" isn't angry. "God" isn't paying any attention at all.

All of it is HUMANS behaving like jerks.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Its blasphmey to say this is God channel. Who gave the channels creator that right to represnt the all mighty.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just looked at your links. This is PURE propaganda. It is CRAP. Ugh.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Definitely propaganda. I watched 90% of the one for kids. That one is beyond disturbing. Guessing from the amount of views it has, it wouldn't surprise me if someone did sit their child in front of it and have them watch it, or read it to them.

It literally made me sick to my stomach as I watched it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I am not sure why, this whole post makes me chuckle each time i read it.

Ark of the Covenant as a boss chest. Lol. Love it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hehe, quite the character. Guess he eats rocks like loaves with teeth of iron and that his donkey talks.... This one has a sign made up of three winding arcs, now where have I read about something like that? Hmmm. Is that sulphur I smell?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And in the last days ... HUMANS shall behave like jerks.

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
edit on 2-10-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is just plain creepy. Some people are sick these days.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is just plain creepy.

You ARE aware that the biblical God equals fear with worship? "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...." common, cheer up mister, don't lose your cane over a joke....

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
OMG!! This is such CRAP!!! Thanks for posting it. S/F.

O
M
G

I just made a post on my own website about it. Ugh.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And in the last days ... HUMANS shall behave like jerks.
People have forever behaved like jerks!

These are not "the last days". OMG, ketsuko. I know you and I don't really see eye to eye, but that is just DISTURBING.

edit on 10/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

It literally made me sick to my stomach as I watched it.

I KNOW! Right??
I would like to have the power to delete that video forever. I haven't eaten all day, and thought I might be hungry, but then watched this POS video, and now I don't think I'll eat for another two days.

Disgusting.

Evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
OMG!! This is such CRAP!!! Thanks for posting it. S/F.

O
M
G

I just made a post on my own website about it. Ugh.

Calm down for frig sake, it's just the end of the world!
edit on 2-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: quote and frig

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Calm down for frig sake, it's just the end of the world!

LOL!!!
Yeah. I know. Nothing I can do about it.

But seriously - that video is just scary. Do you think anyone is actually sitting their kids in front of it? Lord I hope not!! (And I say "Lord" in the common usage manner - not that I'm actually praying. But then again - I might!!)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wait - are you saying this whole vid series thing is just jokey-joke stuff? Not to worry??

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well, I haven't seen the video, so I can't really say. To me it looks like someone having fun with gullible Christians who fall for that crap.

DON'T PANIC!!!!
edit on 2-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: know say don't can't

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I think we need to make our voices heard that it is CRAP. I can hardly believe that anyone would buy into this - but I know they actually do.

LOL!! Guess I'm on a rampage again. I HATE that crap!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join