It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Youtube channel claims to be the official one of God/Jesus.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Don't let the lighthearted title fool you, I've stumbled onto something strange on one of my weekly trips down the strange side of youtube. Also this is my first thread so y'know.... be nice ? lol.

So as I was saying. I found 2 youtube channels one is called "ChristianAuthority" and the other "LieKillers". I can confirm that they are both run by the same person (He speaks on both channels and has a distinct accent) and he claims that these two channels are both God's and Jesus Christ's Official channels. He claims to speak to them daily and I guess considers himself a prophet or something...

Trust me, I know It sounds absolutely insane, and I agree with you, But.... Being raised roman catholic I guess something got my interest so I started casually watching his video's for the last few days. Some of his claims include:

The End of days is approaching.

Jesus is on earth.

God is absolutely furious with humanity.

The apocalypse will start when Hoover Dam explodes and gods "Holy Roman Army" emerges from the wreckage to begin destroying the world.

The only way to be spared from ragnarok is to accept the "Mark of God" on either your head or right hand (Guess god doesn't like southpaws)

Honestly I had pretty much lost interest entirely until I stumbled on a final video that was marked "For Kids". In the video the child Is greeted with a picture of Alice In Wonderland and an invitation to join god in his "happy world" but only if the kids can watch the entire video without skipping it. The video then shifts to 2 minutes of spinning hypnotic patterns with the phrase "Jesus is Santa" and "Jesus is Satan" flashing on the screen. Just really creepy stuff. Are they trying to brainwash people ? Is this a cult ?

It should also be noted that A113 is in every video's title which is connected to some sort of running gag in disney/pixar movies.

Admitedly this is not my area of expertise but I figured someone on ATS might wanna take a look at it. I'd love a fresh set of eyes and a little insight on this.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah I think we're living in an end of days. But not the end of the planet, things won't change for a while and humanity will still be here in some form or another. I think God is very angry. Things get crazier everyday. S + F.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

I would have expected better graphic design for God's personal vlogs.

..'
edit on 1-10-2014 by NoNameNeeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wow, these videos are awesome, great find. At first, I assumed it was a parody but, after watching a few of the "interviews with Jesus" videos on this channel, this group is serious about something. About what, who knows?

There's definitely an agenda here and by following the crumbs to their FB page and their affiliates, it seems (so far) to be an ecumenical cause. They seem to be about uniting world religions.

Not my cup of tea but very interesting that they are taking themselves seriously.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Great! I've been waiting for God to speak to me. Now I just have to tune in to youtube. Thank you Jesus! Is there an app for this too?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i kinda like the tri-force symbol they use.
Only it's thorns lol.

These videos are speaking to the hero of time. The hero of time is left handed so it makes sense he wouldn't have a mark on his right hand.

I bet the Ark of the covenant is just a boss chest

DUNDUNDUN DUNNNN +1 Green tunic +1Master Sword +1leatherboots +1Green hat+1Gods mark sheild+1 Ocarina of Time+1 7 sealed scroll. I guess were ready to go.
So do i just lob off the head of everyone who does not have the mark of god? I predict many nerds will be spared during the Apocalypse.

Right then, Let's hail the coming of the Hero of Time.

It makes sense, Link is Jesus.

he could experience every possible method of death it seems.
I'm convinced.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent

Of course, a more direct interpretation would be that they are posing as the anti-Christ (mark of "god", one king, etc)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Also this is my first thread so y'know.... be nice ? lol.

I'm freaked out and I haven't even looked at the videos yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thousands of years of hiding and finally found!!!! On...Youtube....Im sorry, I myself am not religious, and always respect other people beliefs and views, but if ANYONE buys into this, I really do feel sorry for them. I mean this is way over the top.

The End of days is approaching.

But the bible states:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only.

I guess since god and jesus entered the social media age, now they have decided to mix things up a little bit?

edit on 1-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:26 So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

It's probably for a ministry or something.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It comes off as a joke to me; the Mark of God resembling all too much three conjoined 6's (ya know, the whole '666-number-of-man-mark-of-the-beast' thing):

anyhow, looks like a lot of fun
edit on 1-10-2014 by kissy princess because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't place my child or baby in front of a tv and take the chance that some person/group's intentions get downloaded to their sponge like brains. Besides if you are going to follow God then it's a free choice and your child shouldn't have to be programmed.

There is something wrong with whatever is going on here. Symbolism. Someone speaking as if only they have the direct line to God and we are to listen to him? The whole thing smells like a cult of some sort.

Yes the end days are here but there are still events to happen. And Jesus is not on earth. He is in Heaven next to God. The Holy Spirit is here and lives inside believers who have accepted Jesus as their Savior.

The Bible never told anyone to get a mark on their forehead or hand. In fact the mark of the beast is what we are to watch for. Does that mean a tattoo or a number or some type of mark? I don't know but if you let the Holy Spirit guide you you will know when the time comes.

Anything that isn't Biblical is a bunch of nonsense or someone's trying to fool you. As a believer, when in doubt, does it line up with the Bible? And as a believer, what is your gut telling you? Always be discerning.

I think this is creepy. One world religion isn't Biblical. There is only one God and one Jesus and one Holy Spirit.

I wouldn't touch this stuff with a 10 foot pole.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:26 So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

It's probably for a ministry or something.

So then its settled...these guys are false prophets...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

Just noticed it thanks for pointing it. God is powerful, God would not choose Youtube to reach the world, not everybody will see that channel.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
It comes off as a joke to me; the Mark of God resembling all too much three conjoined 6's (ya know, the whole '666-number-of-man-mark-of-the-beast' thing):

anyhow, looks like a lot of fun

In all fairness they could just be Herman Cain supporters...999

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

or maybe God is fond of american football:

Haha, let's get a drink

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Precisely where "God" belongs... on a youtube channel and in cheesy Hollywood movies...

AND NOWHERE ELSE LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Great! I've been waiting for God to speak to me. Now I just have to tune in to youtube. Thank you Jesus! Is there an app for this too?

Not sure about the App but there's always Facebook...

(Click to zoom in)

edit on 1-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess

or maybe God is fond of american football:

Haha, let's get a drink

Hey, thats my team!!!! Maybe PEYTON be is the false prophet?

edit on 1-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You know some adhesive tape, a cut out and a tanning booth
and you'd have the perfect

Counterfeit!

I couldn't possibly watch the last video of Alice in the twilight zone
all the way thru. Hard on my psyche.

edit on Rpm100114v29201400000052 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join