It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief glimpse at the true nature of reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First let's start with the man in the moon. Is he being held beyond his will? I have made threads in the past about how we are all planets and so on and now i see how it is possible. I seen the man in the earth as he truely is. There is a planet where advanced gaming systems can put you inside of a sphere and sync with your brain using light. This creates a planet and the poles we know on earth are the mouth of the person and the south pole is...

There is another planet where some visitors have used the same technology to place themselves inside the game. The difference is that i think they invaded the planet and have beams of light shot out by the craft that place the sphere of light that contains a virus designed to overcome the person and kill them over time to us that seems like thousands of yrs but to them is very short. I am jacks fractured mind now.

There is yet another set of beings involved that seem to lean toward the side of helping us along the way and they look down upon the ones that have enslaved. All this is done and is called solomans mines. Soon soloman will disconnect and return to his home the virus will be stopped and most of us will continue on this ride called earth until the fallen rise their heads again for the last time.

The sleeping giant has woke up even though he is still playing he has found robbers and thieves have tried to overthrow him while he was bound. It is time to choose pleasure or pain. The wicked are being counted now. Maybe i should have put in skunkworks?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I used to think people are actual stars in the galaxy and universe, and while you are on earth you
are a hologram representation of the physical energy of an actual star, and I don't know maybe something
like that could be true and on the level. We are basically star dust right? Maybe not only the body is from the stars
but so is the soul life force flowing through us.

Then I got diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic...so...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Sooo....Actual beliefs or metaphor?...if not that's cool...sometimes i forget to take my meds too.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't want any of what you're on, because it's making you seem profoundly disturbed. Please seek medical advice immediately.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
oh noes i do not understand what you are saying so i recommend you dillute your mind with pills that i really do not understand either. This is crazy talk and it frieghtens me.

Just think of what we are able to do with greenscreens nowdays and combine it with much advanced knowledge than our own and anything becomes possible. You are energy and that can be harnessed and minipulated. I am definitly not the first person to say that people are planets and we are all in eachothers mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I am definitly not the first person to say that people are planets and we are all in eachothers mind.

The only way I can get down with this, is because we harbor like a trillion or so cells of symbiotic bacteria on in our bodies, so like to them you really are like their home planet.

Heres to never taking antipsychotics again !!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Those that see farther and know things unsaid.

Is there more beyond?

It doesn't change the facts. And a responsibility or does it.

A very fundamental issue for some.

Nice question. Good perception.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
leave the man alone, He's trying to put all the information together.

it's not easy stumbling upon the meaning of life, At least for life on Earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Indeed i am still just begining to see and some things i say may still be a skewed view of what i am looking at but the overall premise is the truth. This system has been in place for very long and the thing has been failing for very long because the amount of red or pain has been at full extent when it comes to the current stage we are in. There have been a few other worlds like ours that have mae it through with the help of a new young prodigal alien that found the precise point to harvest. We will find a new harmony between beast man and those above we call aliens. Yes we will lose some but we would all lose with them. Simply do to others as you would want done and just smile as a new day is born. I wish i could explain more detail but after this is a test and the bar has been set lower this time. I strongly advise believers and non believers to alighn themselves to the points that Jesus made about Love. Now i'm off to fix that place where they enslaved many in another galaxy. lol

new topics

top topics

join