It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there Ebola propehcies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
With the ebola doom flying around, I was wondering...has anybody heard any ebola or disease prophecies and not anything too mad from GLP either.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well now that you asked, everyone and their grandmother will be claiming to have predicted the Ebola outbreak.

'Specially 'round here when people already make extremely vague and sweeping predictions "Something will happen somewhere sometime in the next year."
edit on 10/1/2014 by MonkeyFishFrog because: Cause I can't spell on my new pills

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack
Don't know of any prophecies, but we're definitely under "divine discipline". Here, see for yourself.
The Ebola Atonement

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
Dude, you just made me LOL, made my day. But I hadn't seen any ebola predictions, now on GLP, I'd seen plenty of doom from sun doom to ice age doom but this totally caught me off guard.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Revelation 16:2

2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

Doh!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We should comb the threads for predictions/"prophecies" already made.
Not the ones that come from here on out.

Did you do a search?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UseHerName
We should comb the threads for predictions/"prophecies" already made.
Not the ones that come from here on out.

Did you do a search?[/quote
I didn't find ebola, I could look for disease though.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack
Siri's prediction "Opening Gates Of Hades" was right around when I was first heard about the Ebola Outbreak, for that matter ISIS too.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I remember that, I didn't think too much of it though. I just thought it was a tech screw up, someone hacking the system so to speak.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It appears that this woman saw the WTC towers destroyed along with other disasters in 1979 during a suicide NDE...

SARAH MENET HOFFMAN 1979

CHEMICAL ATTACKS

I then saw a man walk into a middle of a crowd of people and drop what seemed like a quart jar full of liquid. The jar broke and the liquid spread. I understood that people nearby had become infected with a disease from the liquid, and ***they didn’t even know it***.

A day or two later the people became sick and started dying. I saw that this would happen in four particular cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.

The disease started with white blisters, some the size of a dime, appearing the hands, arms and face of the victims. The blisters quickly developed into white puffy sores. Those with the disease would stumble around and fall over dead. Many died within a short time, perhaps 24 hours.

EBOLA

I also saw other people with a flu-like virus that spread more quickly than the first disease. The victims had blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. These people died even faster of this disease than the ones who had the first sickness.

DISEASE SPREADS MURDER MAYHEM

These diseases became wide-spread across the United States with hundreds of thousands infected.As the people were fleeing the cities in the hope of saving their lives, gangs were attacking them and killing them.

In the towns that were struck with disease there was chaos, with looting, rioting and murders involved in a complete breakdown of society. Many people seemed to go crazy.

www.tribulation-now.org...

She also describes seeing cities of refuge, which many others have seen as well.

This gives her account credibility in my eyes...

The air seemed to be filled with smoke as many buildings and cities burned and no one put them out. As I looked upon the scene of chaos, destruction and smoke, I noticed that there were these little pockets of light scattered all over the United States. There were, I would guess, about twenty or thirty of them. I noticed that most of these places of light were in the Western part of the United States, with only three or four in the East. These places of light seemed to shine through the darkness and caught my attention and so I concentrated on them, asking, "what are these things?"

I could then see that they were people who had gathered together and they were on their knees and they were praying. The light was coming from them and I understood that it represented their goodness and love. I understood that they had gathered together for safety and that they cared more for each other than for themselves. Some of the groups were small, with only a hundred people or so, but in other groups there were what seemed several thousand.

I realized that somehow many, if not most of these cities of light had been established just before the disease attack and that they were very organized. It was like they had known what was coming and had prepared for it. I didn´t see who or what had organized them, but I saw many people struggling to get to them with nothing but what they could carry.

These cities of light had food and were sharing their food with those who joined them in their groups. There was peace and safety in the groups. They were living in tents, all kinds of tents, many of which were just blankets, covering poles. I noticed that the gangs left these groups alone, choosing to pick on easier targets and unprotected people. They also preyed on the people who were trying to get to the cities of light. Many people in these cities of light had guns to defend themselves with and so the gangs left them alone but it seemed that the gangs just didn´t want to come against them.

I realized that these cities of light, which is what I began to think of them, were only for a short time and then the people in them would go somewhere else, however, I don´t know where they went but I seem to think that they gathered to the mountains, to the high places.

www.tribulation-now.org...

edit on 1-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In some interpretations, the white horseman of the Apocalypse is called Pestilence and his bow and poisoned brass arrows are used to spread disease far and wide. He is the first of the four horsemen to appear in the last days, and he's been around forever.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think the expected date passed, however, this is the one I always think of when I read about Ebola:

In September, predictions of a psychic named Ekaterina were spread on Russian websites. The predictions were as follows: • Russia will suffer from a wave of earthquakes. One of them will destroy a huge building. • Many cataclysms will take place in the US. • On November 11, 2010, a war will be waged between two large countries. Only those who will be able to hide in the East or Caucuses will survive. 50 million Russians will die. There will be a short period of peace after the war. • Four kings will clash in a battle, and another World War will commence. • A large bird will fly over the USA, Satan himself will lay a bomb, and people will cry bloody tears.

The last one is eerie to say the least.

Also on that page, OT but related to the present day:

There is a possibility of armed military conflict on the Crimean peninsula.

It's an old article, we're still here but that bloody tears prophecy is interesting.

WWIII And Other Predictions For 2010

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The human race has been pistol whipped pretty regularly by all sorts of viruses all throughout history. This is a known fact, and anyone claiming to have predicted it using the power of prophecy is a fool or pretentious. I can guarantee that this is not the big one. Just the good ol gov wanting the people to beg for protection again.

Personally I don't see anything major coming of this besides people giving away their rights out of fear.
But that is an all too familiar tune that won't ever die down.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

One could say that it is just biblical as in the last days. Wars death famine and pestilence to name a few.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Keep in mind that the Bible just like any other book is a product of Man. Re written, throughout recorded history, time and time again, by Man with all his fallibilities and agendas at play.

If it does seem like the end times or last days, the reason is its supposed to appear that way, and there's there control construct right there! Nothing more than self fulfilling prophecy really.

As to Ebola we had nothing to do with the creation of that particular conundrum, that's natures baby and we are simply spectators. The wars and famine however there are definitely a product of Man. Those two we can indeed do something about should we choose to do so.
edit on 2-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Premonitions are vague like that. On Sept 8th I posted a dream I had that morning that was oddly detailed. In the dream I saw some people throw something into a river in Europe that in the dream was cholera. Two weeks later someone started a thread about a drug company that accidentally released live polio into a river in Europe. It's documented on this site with dates and times showing I dreamed the event before news of it occurred. Sometimes this really does happen. Unfortunatly it's symbolism. It doesn't come with a date and time stamp nor does it come with exact details and most people just disregard premonitions when they do occur. Or they act on them without any thought like taking a different route home and avoiding a big traffic jam or possibly an accident. Obviously they are connected with survival in some way.

reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

edit on AMu31u10104035312014-10-02T11:35:56-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
a reply to: Klassified

One could say that it is just biblical as in the last days. Wars death famine and pestilence to name a few.

Problem is bud these things have ALWAYS existed , not a moment has gone by in human history that people wern't trying to kill other people, always been famine , always been disease.. its just reported more now.

Q

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I got a sort of warning sign about 2 years ago.Was'nt gonna make a thread about it,and be called daft in the head and ridiculed and insulted.But I knew it was coming,and that it would be worse than the regular outbreaks that hit Africa before.a reply to: Heartisblack

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lets hope you are wrong. I don't think it will be worse than in the African countries. Our resources are much better and we're not superstitious about doctors like those countries are. reply to: Raxoxane

edit on PM0000003100000010104048312014-10-02T13:48:25-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join