It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola virus underestimated global threat or planned depopulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
*Doctors without borders say the Ebola outbreak is totally out of control.
www.nbcnews.com...
*There’s Really No Way To Screen for Ebola at Airports
www.defenseone.com...
*They have the tech to create a official vaccine but they don't.
www.vox.com...

And I been saying the last 3 weeks they should shut down ALL outgoing and in going flights from Ebola infected countries.
Keeping the airways open in this matter is playing a global annihilation game..
It was just a matter of time before Ebola came to US, and soon EU in my prediction.
They need to cut the cord, the people checking for Ebola at airports have no idea what they are doing, and people don't know they have it before its to late.

I believe time is running out, and we are running with it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Spacespider, I'm gonna go with planned depopulation... there's just too many of us to control.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Human-to-human transmission can occur via direct contact with blood or bodily fluids from an infected person (including embalming of an infected dead person) or by contact with objects contaminated by the virus, particularly needles and syringes.[17] The potential for widespread EVD infections is considered low as the disease is only spread by direct contact with the secretions from someone who is showing signs of infection.

If the transmission are as above then I would not see this as a good way to do planned depopulation. If it was like influenza where one person can cough and the whole plane gets contaminated then I would have another opinion.

If you are afraid of this do not kiss people and have sex with people and do not drink from something other people have drunk from.

But if there is some strange vaccine that people are urging us to take like with swine flu then I would not take it.
edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Human-to-human transmission can occur via direct contact with blood or bodily fluids from an infected person (including embalming of an infected dead person) or by contact with objects contaminated by the virus, particularly needles and syringes.[17] The potential for widespread EVD infections is considered low as the disease is only spread by direct contact with the secretions from someone who is showing signs of infection.

If the transmission are as above then I would not see this as a good way to do planned depopulation. If it was like influenza where one person can cough and the whole plane gets contaminated then I would have another opinion.

If you are afraid of this do not kiss people and have sex with people and do not drink from something other people have drunk from.

Its only logical to assume that it will evolve into a airborne virus eventually.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
To be honest its kind of needed, if it wasn't planned by man, it was planned by Mother Nature and long overdue. The scientific evidence suggests it was kind inevitable anyway, as a few have stated that we are in the middle of a massive extinction era.

If you look back you see all the same things during the times of great purges. War, famine, disparity among the rich and poor. The human race needs a reset and maybe this is the one.

Just like when rich people in the middle ages dumped their excrement on poorer people in the gutters below, the wealthiest figuratively (and in some places) continuously still dump their excrement on the poor. This causes conditions that are prime for viral and bacterial badasses to proliferate.

Maybe the next round (generation) of humans will get it right.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Its only logical to assume that it will evolve into a airborne virus eventually.

Maybe but it has not yet and have been around a long time in nature. What is happening in military labs can be another story and weaponized Ebola would be a real threat.
edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well I guess I have nothing to worry about then

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Why would depopulation be a viable solution when a global nonpassive birth control added to the water that would sterilize say 30% of the population resulting in fewer people without killing anyone would do the trick? . Why do people believe that our leaders would even need or want to do such a barbaric thing? How could they hope to keep a plan like that quiet and how could they hope to control anyone once a nefarious plan like that was discovered? It would never work . It would create a society on anarchists at best. There are way more of us then them and we would destroy them if they ever attempted to put such a plan into effect.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ebola is not an effective way to depopulate the world. That's why it's still such a small number after almost a year of battling it.
The Spanish flu killed more people in one month than Ebola has since its discovery back in the seventies. It would never be a good tool for depopulation. Especially since in first world countries it would be isolated and eradicated in very short order.
edit on AMu31u10104026312014-10-01T10:26:55-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM0000003100000010104028312014-10-01T10:28:13-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: I hate auto correct.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No there is no logic in that. Not all viruses mutate and this one's history points in the opposite direction. It's history is that it's resistant to mutation. Perhaps because previous outbreaks have been halted before any mutation could take place. In any event it doesn't show signs of mutating like flu does. a reply to: Spacespider

edit on AMu31u10104033312014-10-01T10:33:32-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The bubonic plague it's not. Spanish flu it's not. a reply to: boncho

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The rich never dumped their excrement on the poor. Where did you get that idea? Everybody dumped their waste in the streets rich and poor alike and guess what? There was never any mass extinction or devastating effect of that way of life. Never. The plague was spread by fleas. Everybody had fleas back then. Nothing at all to do with raw sewage in the gutters. It wasn't sanitary but it was something we could and did live with. No harm lots of foul. And here is something to remember. We, the people of the earth today are all of us the ancestors of the survivors of these illnesses. Our relatives were the strong of their time.

A reply to: boncho

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Look it up, in european cities they actually paved over where poor people were living with plague.
edit on 1-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

And fleas have nothing to do with living conditions and hygiene?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

You're right. Not yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Still to early to tell. Could you imagine if the Spanish Flu or Bubonic Plague reared it's head in todays age for the first time?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I shudder to think how some folks here would respond if something catastrophic from a disease standpoint ever did come to be.

It's not logical to assume that it will be come airborne. It's paranoid but not logical. Not all diseases or virus become airborne so assuming this will is just allowing your mind to go crazy.

Is it bad, yah..3500 known people have died world wide from it, that is never good.
It is the end of the world , zombie apocalypse bad..to this point it is not even close to that.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I shudder to think how some folks here would respond if something catastrophic from a disease standpoint ever did come to be.

It's not logical to assume that it will be come airborne. It's paranoid but not logical. Not all diseases or virus become airborne so assuming this will is just allowing your mind to go crazy.

Is it bad, yah..3500 known people have died world wide from it, that is never good.
It is the end of the world , zombie apocalypse bad..to this point it is not even close to that.

Yearh.. sounds like you are downplaying it like those in control..
letting it spread around for the sake of not loosing profit

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Ebola is not an effective way to depopulate the world.

I agree with this. If TPTB wanted to depopulate the world, they'd be very selective about it. Ebola can't be controlled. However, influenza and influenza vaccinations can be manipulated to hit certain populations hard .. or not. I'd think TPTB would invent a superflu and a superflu vaccination ... not rely on something like ebola.

I also agree with the previous poster, boncho, who said it's inevitable. The human population is out of control so nature will do something to counter balance it. It's just a matter of time.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join