It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Publicly Crushing Babies to Death- LIE- But they ARE Killing Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I would check out VICE news, or look up the material ISIS themselves have released. They've released footage of mass executions. Very vivid and disturbing stuff, and definitely not faked. Google generally works. Live leak is another place where some of this stuff pops up. Though personally, I wouldn't go looking. Some of that stuff, I honestly wish I'd never seen. But being naturally skeptical, I wanted to make sure it wasn't bs.

This is an excellent news piece:

Although they didn't capture any atrocities while they were with ISIS, what is clear is that the people living under the rule of ISIS do so in a climate of fear. They patrol the streets with AK-47's, dictating to men what their wives can and can't wear. I suppose that might not seem so bad to some, and that sort of surprises me considering how many people here are constantly ranting about a police state in America.

This is far worse than a police state. Imagine, if you will, that we Christians patrolled the street with automatic weapons, executing non-christians and atheists, and dictating to others what they are allowed to wear, eat, do, think, etc.

At any rate, I am the sort of person that believes in healthy skepticism. So I support you in being skeptical of the "MSM". However, I would think that as a self professed Christian, you would be interested in fact checking for yourself whether or not your Christian brothers were being persecuted to such an extent?

Remember, the bible talks about Christians being beheaded in revelations. That is what we are seeing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

It prolly amounts to a few old men pssd off cause we left with
out fix'n their plumming. After we bombed it back to the stone age.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well that is certainly part of it. Western foreign policy in the middle east has created it's own worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

It prolly amounts to a few old men pssd off cause we left with
out fix'n their plumming. After we bombed it back to the stone age.

That sounds about right to me!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ISIS real? I think so.
5 years ago a group of muslims wanted to build Europe's largest mosque in my home town.
Capacity would have been 600k (not at the same time) in a city with a population of 70k people.

When the city council found out that the money came from Saudi Arabia from a group called Islamic State
made up of several jihadist and wahabist groups the project stranded.

The group still own the land where the mosque should have been built, but nobody have heard from them since january 2010.

People think this is a conspiracy, and that is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Sereph, if I could go back to believing our whole reality wasn't
being fabricated for us? History controlled and rewritten to
cause us to think certain things. I would gladly, but I can't.

Not when that's exactly what I'm see'n everyday. I know what
people think of me who disagree, but I don't care! Cause everyday
I see it. The media blabs and spouts crap thru a goose and tens
by the thousands are running over each other, to be the first to
lap it up. Just so they can then be the first one to spit it right back
out their blow whole. Then comes the avalanche of cookie cutter
reactions from millions of maniacs, who just don't even notice
this on a daily basis. It looks like one mind and one way of thinking for
all. And it's always what they want em to think. Gawd I'm so sick of
it. It doesn't even matter, if they're tell'n the truth sometimes now, because
it's so not worth have'n to figure it out. So I employ a very simple social
strategy. Lie to to me much and I'm done with you're ass. I've never been
one to go along with the crowd. If I have to apologise for that, I at least want
to understand why?

edit on Rpm92914v08201400000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Not sure why but I clicked the link and Im glad I did as it doesnt show pictures of anyone killing anything.
It shows a turbaned man with his foot over a baby and was obviously taken over a short period of time as the baby is seen in different poses, Im not speaking from experience but I imagine 1 stomp on a baby from a full grown man would be enough to stop it from moving.

It seems that the American public is now so dumbed down that those who make the propaganda to keep the sheeple enraged enough to keep sending troops and money overseas are not even trying anymore.

Respect to the OP for adding it was a hoax

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

I wonder though, if ISIS IS killing children, which they apparently ARE, does it really matter HOW?

Maybe. Are they using drone strikes or naval artillery? Some countries think that's OK.

Exactly!..another thing to ponder is the fact that this thing goes on behind closed doors closer to home, by so called elites and even the church..it is clear some entity is stirring the pot for an invasion (it will take a lot to 'fool' the public again..so this is the new tactic to win support it seems)

This thing makes me beyond angry..but i suppose that was the plan?..an emotional reaction,for me to then say go and bomb these #??

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Well, it's about time. You can't be a real enemy of America until you are accused of baby killing. American politicians are firmly against baby killing. Congress should pass a bill banning baby killing. And attach a rider for pay raises.

If ISIS/ISIL was only a threat to the U.S., then you may be on to something.

However, countries such as Syria and Turkey are also feeling mightily threatened by ISIL at the moment. Syria and Turkey would definitely characterize the ISIL threat to them as very real, and would characterize ISIL as an extremely dangerous enemy, baby killing or not.

edit on 9/30/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yeah, ISIL is a threat to Syria. We know that because the US was helping ISIL against the Syrian government. Turkey would be a different story. Turkey is a NATO member. If ISIL attacked Turkey then they would face the combined might of NATO.

Instead, ISIL attacks Iraq. We were having a little trouble with Iraqi leadership, but after ISIL attacked villages in Iraq, those problems got smoothed out real quick. Plus, the US now has an excuse to bomb targets in Syria, something they've wanted to do for a while. Strange how everything ISIL does seems to work out so well for US interests.

As I recall, ISIL numbered about 10,000. I think any country in the Middle East could deal with that many people without US help. If not, we are wasting a lot of military manpower over there. If 10,000 rebels is enough to threaten a country, we could overrun the entire Middle East with 1,000 US Marines.

And a couple of sailors to hold their beers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join