It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Publicly Crushing Babies to Death- LIE- But they ARE Killing Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
EDIT: Determined story to be false, but not too far from the truth. THEY ARE KILLING CHILDREN, and in genocidal fashion.

NOTE: This thread is in the SKUNK WORKS forum for good reason- The source appears to be one-sided, and suspect. But still, if true, I cannot fathom the outrage and immediate distaste this creates (and perhaps intentionally so) against ISIS. I neither believe nor disbelieve this until more sources about this can be verified.

www.politicalears.com...

In a three photo slide show, an ISIS cleric kills a baby belonging to a Christian family who refused to convert to Islam. ISIS thugs are spreading across the Middle East and are calling on their affiliates in the United States to begin doing the same. After Friday's beheading in Oklahoma, Americans need to both be on guard and be angry.

Visit link for the photos of supposedly a cleric stomping on a baby. Now I don't know if this is true, or if this is just a revolting political hit piece with no merit. But someone's got some explaining to do. I don't even know where to begin, but considering all the beheadings going on, I won't put this out of the realm of possibility.

I am just very leery of the source, and motives- when so many people are claiming ISIS is an illusion, created by TPTB to stir up more junk and provide a false flag target for other motives.

I DON'T KNOW. SKUNK WORKS, people, so beware.
edit on Mon Sep 29th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So I googled "ISIS killing babies" and came up with this link in support of this kind of revolting, sickening, barbaric slaughtering. Now I AM WARNING YOU, THIS LINK IS GRAPHIC, but if this is true, then it is possible ISIS could also be doing something as revolting as stomping on a baby:

www.catholic.org...

Someone, ANYONE, refute this and tell me it is a lie, and not true, before I vomit.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Exactly like Saddam did huh? Go figure

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, it's about time. You can't be a real enemy of America until you are accused of baby killing. American politicians are firmly against baby killing. Congress should pass a bill banning baby killing. And attach a rider for pay raises.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ahh, WAIT. From snopes:

Although rumors of ISIS crushing babies have been rampant on social media sites, all of them lead back to the same few unsourced pages, and no credible news reports have emerged from the region regarding babies being stomped by militants. The image set displayed above, which is commonly attached to this claim, is actually several years old and has nothing to do with ISIS or the crushing of babies; instead, it depicts a spiritual healer in Bangladesh named Amzad Fakir who was arrested by local authorities back in 2010 on charges related to his unorthodox treatment practices.

snopes.com...

THIS STORY MAY BE A HOAX.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is the Saddam propaganda.

The first President Bush had to convince the American public of Saddam's unmitigated evil. He brought in his best troops, a public relations firm bristling with the powerful weapons of deception and fraud, to convince the docile Americans they had to rid the world of this most despicable and evil man. The Americans had an obligation to restore peace, tranquility and democracy to the helpless people of Kuwait now brutalized by the hideous thug Saddam.

The elder Bush had to show us just how evil Saddam was. So they told us about the atrocities the Iraqi army committed in Kuwait. They told us of how his troops had entered the hospitals of Kuwait and tore innocent babies from incubators and shipped the incubators back to hospitals in Iraq. We saw television news broadcasts of a young girl, a witness to this unimaginable horror, describe to a congressional committee how babies only days old were taken from incubators, thrown to the floor of the maternity ward in clear sight of their mothers, and stomped to death by Iraqi soldiers.

Nothing could outrage the people of this country more than this awful barbaric cruelty, surely.

The incubator story was repeated over, and over. There was testimony before the United Nations General Assembly by another witness, a Kuwaiti woman who said she also worked at the hospital and had seen this horror. Even the first President Bush repeated the story several times to demonstrate the extraordinary cruelty Saddam was capable of.

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That picture looked really familiar so I sort of instantly thought this was fake. Did a little Google search.

Although rumors of ISIS crushing babies have been rampant on social media sites, all of them lead back to the same few unsourced pages, and no credible news reports have emerged from the region regarding babies being stomped by militants. The image set displayed above, which is commonly attached to this claim, is actually several years old and has nothing to do with ISIS or the crushing of babies; instead, it depicts a spiritual healer in Bangladesh named Amzad Fakir who was arrested by local authorities back in 2010 on charges related to his unorthodox treatment practices.

Good call not buying it automatically!

Thanks for posting either way, that would have been some horrifying crap if it were real.

Link

Ahh you beat me to it!
edit on 2920140920141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Still an important thread and a very good lesson to not believe everything you hear about ISIS right off the bat.

I wonder what motivated someone to make up these claims. I suppose garnering support for military strikes etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Another link detailing ISIS killing of children:
news.vice.com...

So while there seems to be some validity that ISIS IS killing children, this stomping on babies story appears to be false.

I wonder though, if ISIS IS killing children, which they apparently ARE, does it really matter HOW?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

After Friday's beheading in Oklahoma, Americans need to both be on guard and be angry.

I'm on guard and angry all the G-D time. Now what?

And why stop there? Finish tell'n me what to do?

edit on Rpm92914v382014u10 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

TrueAmerican

I wonder though, if ISIS IS killing children, which they apparently ARE, does it really matter HOW?

Exactly what I was thinking...After all, death is death!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Maybe. Are they using drone strikes or naval artillery? Some countries think that's OK.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Another link claiming that ISIS is doing far worse than just killing children. They are committing genocide:
www.cbn.com...

EDITOR'S NOTE: Claims that ISIS has been beheading children has been largely reported in mainstream and social media. But upon further investigation, CBN News has been unable to confirm the veracity of this specific claim. We have confirmed that children are being brutally killed and the situation for Christains and other non-Muslim groups remain dire.

ERBIL, Kurdistan -- Islamic terrorists in Iraq are killing children and burying people alive, and it won't stop there. They have a message for America: "We're coming for you."

Go on to read the rest of that article.

This is pretty sickening, folks.

And really all I needed to hear. We are NOT going to go through another Nazi-like genocide of a people. Not again.

We need to STOP THIS.

NOW.

Now my biggest question centers on what role did Amerika ultimately play in this development, after the invasion of the middle east, and would this have happened if we had stayed out of this mess, and heeded the forefather's words to avoid meddling.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well if we know the baby stomping thing was faked propaganda, what makes you think that these other claims of ISIS killing children are true? I also read somewhere that ISIS said anybody injured in a war should be taken care of, no matter which side they are on.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just a quick question and then I gotta run cause
my country's callapsing.

no credible news reports have emerged from the region regarding babies being stomped by militants.

Who the hell are they even talk'n about with that word credible?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Oldest propaganda trick in the book. The Russians are famous for it. If you don't want a news story to be true, all you have to do is call the source into question, and you have an instant conspiracy. It's as simple as saying the "MSM" is in on it. If sources that aren't part of the mainstream media report the same things (from the ground), just say they are part of the "MSM". Problem solved.

Saw the same thing happen with VICE news. They were there, on the ground. They aren't really a MSM source (certainly not on par with CNN or FOX), but once they started showing things that went against the grain of certain folks paradigms, they were suddenly denounced as a MSM source, and unreliable.

If there is one thing I have learned from being a member here for awhile now, it's that no amount of proof is good enough for someone that isn't willing to consider anything that challenges their beliefs. They will just call the source into question, or turn the whole thing into a conspiracy that fits their particular version of reality.

As for whether or not ISIS is stomping on babies, I have no idea. But after the things I've seen, I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There are a staggering number of links out there on the web about the atrocities that ISIS militants are committing, after doing various searches. But it is interesting that most of them are from either Christian or conservative- related sites. Hmm, something is starting to stink here, just like a skunk. How true any of this is I don't know. Some seem to be true, others are suspect. Some provide pictures, and stories, and witness testimony. I'm just not too trusting of ANY of it, after the lies we've been sold before, with our own tax dollars, no less.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Well tell me what you've seen in the hope of finding a
source I can trust. Because my good man aside from rattling
about the russians, myself not being one. I've seen to much
MSM bull hokey crap to believe anything from their asses.
Bottomline that's all there is!

Respectfully of course.

edit on Rpm92914v192014u31 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The whole thing stinks. It's hard for me to believe anything anymore. Remember the whole Kony hoax? This is Kony on steroids.
Are Isis bad guys? For sure. Are they a real threat to us? I don't think so, and I live 40 minutes from where the Oklahoma beheading took place!
I'm just not frightened by a bunch of grubby guys who hurt little kids and women. I'm more worried about what's going to happen when the public gets whipped up into a paranoid, religious frenzy.
edit on 9/29/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The headless child picture in your link is an old photo and it has been discussed in several threads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join