It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mad Max' battle buses and tanks built by Kurdish fighters to repel ISIS soldiers in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

But to deny IS is real? Give me a break!

So, you're buying the lie again? Another crisis of some sort requires the US to violate another countries sovereignty and wage aggressive war.

Here, I'll show others the difference. You will say that bombs are "landing on ISIS". I will remind everyone that bombs are "landing in Syria".

What if Syria was to bomb your hometown because some gang members were shooting up the hood? Remember they don't have permission, haven't been asked, and are just bombing the "gang members" according to their press.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

One of those images is actually from the movie Mad Max (actually "The Road Warrior")

And this thing:

Looks like something from Dumb and Dumber:

SnF OP, although I laughed at some of these, they're doing what they have to in their fight against ISIS (whatever ISIS may actually be).
edit on 29-9-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That "armored thing in your second pic looks like it was made with plywood, elmers glue and spray paint.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
We should have armed the iraqi kurds instead of the iraq army.We should provide some kind of support now.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yeah i realized it's the scene with the car beside it lol anyways all the other pics are legit

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
it does looks sorta like the dog wash mobile. Just with armor plating hahhahaha.

I could always be worse tho.

Personal transport to Libya

www.updatednews.ca...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I think they lack imagination.

Second verse.

And mad max they are not.

Max mad was cooler.

I know, if only they had you... only then would they have the required levels of imagination and coolness to be able to solve all their problems instantly.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

When I was a Jawa we drove similar vehicles.. they kinda ripped us off imho.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Pretty bad ass, those would look right at home on the Western Front. Laugh all you want, you have to respect their doggedness, resourcefulness and bravery.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Orwells Ghost because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join