It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot Sues Hospital, Federal and State Governments for $100,000,000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Neuropediatrics. 2006 Aug;37(4):234-40.

Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and blood mercury level: a case-control study in Chinese children.

Cheuk DK1, Wong V.

Author information

Retraction in
Yamano T. Neuropediatrics. 2008 Aug;39(4):246.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

To investigate the association between blood mercury level and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in Chinese children in Hong Kong.

METHODS:

Fifty-two children with ADHD aged below 18 years diagnosed by DSM IV criteria without perinatal brain insults, mental retardation or neurological deficits were recruited from a developmental assessment center. Fifty-nine normal controls were recruited from a nearby hospital. Blood mercury levels were measured by cold vapor atomic absorption spectrophotometry.

RESULTS:

The mean ages of cases and controls were 7.06 and 7.81 years respectively. Boys predominated (case = 44 [84.6 %], control = 44 [74.6 %]). There was significant difference in blood mercury levels between cases and controls (geometric mean 18.2 nmol/L [95 % CI 15.4 - 21.5 nmol/L] vs. 11.6 nmol/L [95 % CI 9.9 - 13.7 nmol/L], p < 0.001), which persists after adjustment for age, gender and parental occupational status (p < 0.001). The geometric mean blood mercury level was also significantly higher in children with inattentive (19.4 nmol/L, 95 % CI 13.3 - 28.5 nmol/L) and combined (18.0 nmol/L, 95 % CI 14.9 - 21.8 nmol/L) subtypes of ADHD. Blood mercury levels were above 29 nmol/L in 17 (26.9 %) cases and 6 (10.2 %) controls. Children with blood mercury level above 29 nmol/L had 9.69 times (95 % CI 2.57 - 36.5) higher risk of having ADHD after adjustment for confounding variables.

CONCLUSION:

High blood mercury level was associated with ADHD. Whether the relationship is causal requires further studies.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Unfortunately no matter how much evidence is brought forth there will be some people who, for whatever motive, will deny all of these findings.

We are seeing more and more cases of children with neurological disorders, and a myriad of other health related problems and the problem will not only continue, but it will get worse unless people react and we do something about this. Sooner rather than later, too many children have already become victims to this injustice, and unless people get it together and rally around problems like this one, nothing will ever change.

edit on 30-9-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

...except they don't. You either quote mine/misrepresent research or cherry pick crappy outlier studies that you can twist to your narrative. And now you're posting YouTube videos?? Please!

If it's a numbers game you want, let's see you debunk all of these papers, then:

scholar.google.co.uk...

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Pardon?

Really? because I am sure I posted several research all indicating that the metals found in vaccines such as aluminum promotes oxidative stress and inflammation which causes neurological disorders.

I also posted several research papers that show that a correlation has been made between children that have been vaccinated and autism and other neurological disorders.

Instead of just "judging the book by the covers" you should read the information provided, more so if you do have kids.

Yes really!

You can post as much as you wish but you're just regurgitating out of context "research" and the fact that you're associating vaccines and autism shows just how ignorant you are of real research and science in general.

Oh, I don't cherry pick, I dissect.
What you're doing, by posting individual studies, which as I've already said are not in context, is what's known as cherry-picking.

Given that I am able to read and understand medical research (having worked in heakthcare for over 25 years) rather than just take notice of junk I actually take notice of robust and reproducible research especially when making decisions about my fully vaccinated and extremely healthy children.

Studies such as this.
www.nejm.org...

As for your links suggesting that heavy metals cause neurological disorders well guess what? They can.

Guess what aren't in vaccines though?
Heavy metals.
The salts may be but they are very different from the elements and have very different pharmacokinetics.
It's like saying elemental sodium is part of common salt.

Here's what happens to thimerosal in vaccines (not that it's in many vaccines at all and has NEVER been in the MMR, ever.)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

What about aluminium in vaccines?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And to say it again, it's very clear that you don't have the first clue about what you're posting.
You're just regurgitating nonsense from anti-vax sites aren't you?

And just so this study isn't missed as it's halfway up the post, here it is again.
www.nejm.org...

And the icing on the cake...
www.sciencedirect.com...

edit on 1/10/14 by Pardon? because: Corrected link

edit on 1/10/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Explain to me again how private entities can 'trample your constitutional rights'? Do you have a constitutional right to work at said hospital? No, you do not ..... they can fire you for whatever reason they see fit. Nothing to do with the constitution.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Yes really!

You can post as much as you wish but you're just regurgitating out of context "research" and the fact that you're associating vaccines and autism shows just how ignorant you are of real research and science in general.

Oh, I don't cherry pick, I dissect.
What you're doing, by posting individual studies, which as I've already said are not in context, is what's known as cherry-picking.

Given that I am able to read and understand medical research (having worked in heakthcare for over 25 years) rather than just take notice of junk I actually take notice of robust and reproducible research especially when making decisions about my fully vaccinated and extremely healthy children.

Yes you do cherry pick, and the fact that you are stating that it doesn't matter how much evidence I post which contradicts your false claims it is obvious that you have already made up your mind and don't want to change it for whatever reasons you might have.

First of all, your claim that "you have worked in healthcare for over 25 years" doesn't make you an expert, and it doesn't give credence to your arguments when you are making such blatant claims about vaccines not being able to trigger neurological disorders and other health problems in children/individuals. People can work in the healthcare industry for decades and not know about these issues. The arguments you have given so far haven't proven at all your side of the argument. In fact, you have accused me of cherry picking when it is you who has done so, and let me explain why I say this.

So far I have posted about 15 research papers from different research teams all which point to the same thing. That vaccines can trigger neurological disorders and other health related problems due to the additives/adjuvants that can be found in them.

BTW, some of the research I have posted states in detail part of the problem. Some children, and young adults/individuals can have a genetic predisposition that would be a factor which would increase their chances of developing autism, or other neurological disorders. Even those that are not genetically predisposed can develop autism or some other neurological factor due to the total accumulation of additives found in the vaccines they received.

Then there is also the fact that not all vaccines would contain aluminum salts, or thimerosal because it may not have been needed, because it was thought that adding them could cause an undesirable immune result, or it wasn't expected to increase the desirable immune result, etc. Examples would be vaccines that have been inactivated (the virus is not alive) such as polio vaccines, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, MCV4, and influenza vaccines do not contain aluminum salts.

Not all vaccines contain aluminum salts because an adjuvant may not have been needed, was not expected to increase the desired immune response, or was going to cause an imbalance in the immune response. For example, inactivated Polio Virus (IPV) vaccine, measles, mumps and rubella vaccine (MMR), varicella vaccine, Meningococcal conjugate (MCV4) vaccine, and influenza vaccines do not contain aluminum salts.2

The US licensed vaccines for children that contain aluminum adjuvants are3:
•DTP (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine)
•DTaP (diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine)
•Some but not all Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b) conjugate vaccines
•Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
•Hepatitis B vaccines
•All combination DTaP, Tdap, Hib, or Hepatitis B vaccines
•Hepatitis A vaccines
•Human Papillomavirus vaccine
•Anthrax vaccine
•Rabies vaccine

www.immunizationinfo.org...

Also, even today many of the above vaccines can, and have been made with other additives which can trigger neurological problems.

This is why in the study you gave titled "A Population-Based Study of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccination and Autism" in the research results they did not find a causal effect, or link between autism and these vaccines.

Then there is also the fact, among others that there are many different manufacturers that make vaccines, and they all can have different methods in place, and use different ingredients to manufacture batches of vaccines to meet specific standards.

Not all healthcare institutions receive vaccination batches that come from the same manufacturer, and even if they do there can be differences in the ingredients used for batches made by the same manufacturer which would also be another factor which would determine whether a child/individual develops or doesn't develop autism or other neurological disorders.

To make my case in point, I will give you a small list of different manufacturing companies which give us the different ingredients they used to produce Meningococcal Vaccine(meningitis).

(meningitis)

PROPER NAME
COMMERCIAL NAME
(click for package insert)

MANUFACTURER
PACKAGE INSERT DATE
GROWTH MEDIUMS & PROCESS INGREDIENTS VACCINE INGREDIENTS
(not in order of quantity; see package insert for quantities)

Meningococcal Polysaccharide (Serogroups A, C, Y and W-135) Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine
MCV4-Menactra

Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
Nov. 2011
Mueller Hinton agar, Watson Scherp media, Mueller and Miller medium, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate formaldehyde, sodium phosphate buffered isotonic sodium chloride solution,

Meningococcal Groups C and Y and Haemophilus b Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine
MenHibrix

GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
synthetic medium, formaldehyde, sucrose, saline diluent Tris (trometamol)-HCL, sucrose, residual formaldehyde

Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y, and W-135) Oligosaccharide Diphtheria CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine
Menveo

Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
Mar. 2011
Franz Complete medium, formaldehyde, CY medium (contains yeast extracts and amino acids), formaldehyde

Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine, Groups A, C, Y, W135 Combined
Menomune-A/C/Y/W-135

Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
Jan. 2009
Mueller Hinton casein agar, Watson Scherp casamino acid media distilled water, thimersol, polysaccharide from serogroups A, C, Y, and w-135, mercury, lactose

vaccines.procon.org...

Notice all the different ingredients used by the different manufacturers to create the same type of vaccine? Not all of them use thimersol, but one does.

Unless these above facts are taken into account, it is possible for "some" research results not to show a causal link between autism, and other neurological disorders and vaccines.

edit on 1-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct error.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
(have to put this last paragraph separate from the above response due to not having enough space to be able to post it)

Of course, it is also probable that a child can get vaccinated, even with a vaccine batch from a manufacturer that uses thimerasol (thiomersal) and he/she "might" not develop a neurological disorder. As already stated there can be a genetic predisposition that is one of multiple factors in determining the end result. Apart from the other factors that have to be taken into account, the total accumulation of said substances that a baby/child/individual receives throughout his prenatal and postnatal care also influences the end results on whether or not that child/individual will develop some form of neurological disorder.
edit on 1-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To post "some" of the ingredients manufacturers use for some vaccines and the fact that even at times they will add substances that they would not even properly describe, here is another example.

17. Measles Vaccine

PROPER NAME
COMMERCIAL NAME

MANUFACTURER
PACKAGE INSERT DATE

Measles Virus Vaccine, Live
Attenuvax

Merck &Co., Inc.
Feb. 2006
chick embryo cell culture, buffered salt solution, vitamins, amino acides, fetal bovine serum, SPGA (sucrose, phosphate, gluatamate, human albumin), neomycin sorbitol, sodium phosphate, sucrose, sodium, chloride, hydrolyzed gelatin, human albumin, fetal bovine serum, neomycin, other buffer and media ingredients

vaccines.procon.org...

The description "buffered salt solutions" is one of the ways that manufacturers state that they have added aluminum salt with a buffer on their vaccine. And your guess is as good as mine when they state "other buffer and media ingredients" as that description could be used to mention an ingredient without actually stating what that ingredient is.

edit on 1-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Explain to me again how private entities can 'trample your constitutional rights'? Do you have a constitutional right to work at said hospital? No, you do not ..... they can fire you for whatever reason they see fit. Nothing to do with the constitution.

Because people have to work it doesn't mean that your rights can be violated. Sorry, but that claim makes no sense whatsoever. If this was so, then according to your logic just because people have to work their rights don't mean squat... Is that what you are saying?...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've just been having a look through the links you've provided (which seems to be more than you have with the ones I linked to...)
They're pretty much all covered in the links below.
angryautie.wordpress.com...

lizditz.typepad.com...

The one with the rats and thimerasol is very disingenuous indeed. The amounts given and frequency far, far exceeds what was ever given in vaccines. Ever. There's absolutely no comparison at all.

You've posted the one about the flu vaccine not being as effective as hoped a couple of times but have completely ignored the fact that in the study it still recommends it.
That's blindness.

You keep on posting links about mercury being a factor in neurological disorders even though there's effectively no mercury in childhood vaccines and hasn't been since 1999 (even though that mercury was bound as a salt and was ethylmercury etc etc etc).

You post citations from the following "experts" even though none of them have performed any research on vaccines or immunology.
Kelly Brogan
Harold Buttram
David Ayoub

You completely ignored the meta-analysis which included 1.2 MILLION children showing there is no link between autism and vaccinations.

Then you highlight formaldehyde...
You do know that your body produces and eliminates formaldehyde constantly don't you?

Then you lie and say that the buffered salt solution contains aluminium.
It doesn't.
Look up what a buffered salt solution in a vaccine is.
It tells you exactly what it is on the unaltered insert (not the one you've copy and pasted from).
www.merck.com...

The "other buffer and media ingredients" are diluents and compounds used in the production of the vaccines which are removed from the final product and MAY be present in trace amounts.
Ooh, just who knows what THEY may be...www.cdc.gov...

So my first instinct was correct.
You just regurgitate nonsense which fits your beliefs in spite of the evidence.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Because people have to work it doesn't mean that your rights can be violated. Sorry, but that claim makes no sense whatsoever. If this was so, then according to your logic just because people have to work their rights don't mean squat... Is that what you are saying?...

If a surgeon refused to wear gloves on the grounds he didn't believe they were effective would he be allowed to perform surgery?
Being unable to do your job because of unfounded beliefs negates any employment rights you have.
edit on 1/10/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anyway.

Here is a list of "some" of the manufacturers that make influenza vaccines and it includes some of the ingredients they use for their vaccines. Also, remember that there isn't just one type of influenza vaccine, there are other types and you can see some of those in the link if you would like. Also, notice that some vaccines are made for more than one type of virus.

Also, we all must remember that the developing brain, and nervous system of an infant/child is more susceptible to the effects of toxins, even those that are considered as "safer than others" such as aluminum phosphate which is safer than aluminum hydroxide, but it is still a toxic substance.

Formalin is a solution of formaldehyde in water btw which is also very toxic.

... 8. DTap-IPV/Hib Vaccine
(diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, & haemophilus influenzae type B)

PROPER NAME
COMMERCIAL NAME

MANUFACTURER
PACKAGE INSERT DATE

Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Adsorbed, Inactivated Poliovirus and Haemophilus b Conjugate (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate) Vaccine
Pentacel

Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
July 2011
aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, gutaraldehyde, 2-phenoxethanol, Mueller’s Growth Medium, Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion), Stainer-Scholte medium, casamino acids, dimethyl-beta-cyclodextrin), MRC-5 cells, CMRL 1969 medium (supplemented with calf serum), ammonium sulfate, water polysorbate 80, bovine serum albumin, neomycin, polymyxin B sulfate, aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, 2-phenoxethanol
9. Hib Vaccine
(haemophilus influenzae type B)

PROPER NAME
COMMERCIAL NAME

MANUFACTURER
PACKAGE INSERT DATE

Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate)
ActHIB

Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
May 2009
ammonium sulfate, formalin, Modified Mueller and Miller medium, saline diluent, formaldehyde sucrose, thimerosal, purified capsular polysaccharide

Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate)
Hiberix

Dec. 2010
formaldehyde, synthetic medium, semi-synthetic medium lactose, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, purified capsular polysaccharide

Haemophilus B Conjugate Vaccine (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate)
Liquid PedvaxHIB

Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Dec. 2010
complex fermentation media, ethanol amorphous aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, sodium chloride

10. Hib/Hep B Vaccine
(haemophilus influenzae type B & hepatitis B)

PROPER NAME
COMMERCIAL NAME

MANUFACTURER
PACKAGE INSERT DATE

Haemophilus b Conjugate (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate) and Hepatitis B (Recombinant) Vaccine
COMVAX

Merck & Co., Inc.
Dec. 2010
yeast (vaccine contains no detectable yeast DNA), nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, hemin chloride, soy peptone, dextrose, mineral salts, amino acids, formaldehyde, potassium aluminum sulfate, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium borate aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulphate, sodium chloride, formaldehyde
15. Influenza Vaccine
(Flu)

PROPER NAME
COMMERCIAL NAME

MANUFACTURER
PACKAGE INSERT DATE

Influenza Virus Vaccine
Afluria

CSL Limited
Apr. 2013
beta-propiolactone, sodium taurodeoxycholate, allantoic fluid of embryonated chicken eggs, sucrose density agent, phosphate buffered isotonic solution thimerosol (multi-dose vials only), monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium taurodeoxycholate, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, ovalbumin, mercury, sodium, chloride, beta-propiolacton

Influenza Virus Vaccine
Agriflu

Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
Feb. 21, 2013
kanamycin, neomycin sulfate, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, allantoic cavity of embryonated hens' eggs formaldehyde, egg protein, polysorbate 80, CTAB, neomycin, kanmycin

Influenza Virus Vaccine
Fluarix Quadrivalent

May 2013
embryonated chicken eggs, sodium phosphate-buffered isotonic sodium chloride solution, sodium deoxycholate, formaldehyde, octoxynol-10 (Triton X-100), a-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), hydrocortisone, gentamicin sulfate, ovalbumin, hydrocortisone, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate

Influenza Vaccine
Flublok

Protein Sciences Corporation
Oct. 2013
HA insect cell (fall armyworm, Spodoptera frugiperda) proteins, lipids, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts sodium chloride, monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20 (Tween 20), host cell proteins, baculovirus, Triton X-100

Influenza Virus Vaccine
Flucelvax

Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Limited
Feb. 2013
Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cells, B-propiolactone, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide residual MDCK cell protein, other cell proteins, MDCK cell DNA, polysorbate 80, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, B-propiolactone

Influenza Virus Vaccine
FluLaval

ID Biomedical Corporation of Quebec
2013-2014
allantoic cavity of embryonated hens' eggs, formaldehyde, sodium deocycholate phosphate-buffered saline solution, thimerosal, ovalbumin, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate

Influenza Vaccine Live, Intranasal
FluMist Quadrivalent

MedImmune, LLC
2012-2014
SPF (specific pathogen-free) eggs, stabilizing buffer monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, sucrose, dibasic potassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, ovalbumin, gentamicin sulfate, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)

Influenza Virus Vaccine
Fluvirin

Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Limited
Feb. 26, 2013
allantoic cavity of embryonated hens' eggs, neomycin, polymyxin, betapropiolactone, nonylphenol ethoxylate, phosphate-buffered saline, thimerosal, egg proteins, polymyxin, neomycin, betapropiolactone, nonylphenol ethoxylate

Influenza Virus Vaccine
Fluzone: Standard, High Dose, & Intradermal

vaccines.procon.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
OH NOEZ! INGRDIEMENTZ & CHERMICURLS!!!

Anyway,

Just ignore what I've written like a good little anti-vaxxer.

Your body no more more exratcts mercury and aluminium from vaccines the same way as you body doesn't separate sodium and chloride (which incidentally are far more toxic in their elemental forms than anything you've posted) from natural salt.
I'm trying to keep the comparisons as simple as I think you mind can keep up with.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

"If someone's warning you about how toxic a chemical is, but they don't mention the dose, they are trying to deceive you"

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I've just been having a look through the links you've provided (which seems to be more than you have with the ones I linked to...)

lizditz.typepad.com...

A link from some RANDOM PERSON claiming that all that research is false, and making false claims about doctors, and researchers doesn't prove anything except that you can't refute the evidence being provided hence you resort to personal attacks...

The one with the rats and thimerasol is very disingenuous indeed. The amounts given and frequency far, far exceeds what was ever given in vaccines. Ever. There's absolutely no comparison at all.

Disingenuous is to proclaim that the accumulation of toxins in young children/infants or even adults doesn't matter, which is what you are doing.

One of the last research papers I linked to from China found that many of the children that were part of the study on the link between attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and blood mercury had high levels of mercury on their blood. Other studies have found a similar causal link between substance in vaccines and neurological problems in children/individuals. Despite people like you trying to dismiss the evidence study after study tells us something completely different to the claims made by people like you...

You've posted the one about the flu vaccine not being as effective as hoped a couple of times but have completely ignored the fact that in the study it still recommends it.
That's blindness.

"Recommendation" is not evidence for dismissal of the results. It's just a "recommendation"... If it's raining someone can recommend you not to drive because it could be dangerous, but guess what, just because they recommended you not to drive it doesn't mean you will have an accident...

You keep on posting links about mercury being a factor in neurological disorders even though there's effectively no mercury in childhood vaccines and hasn't been since 1999 (even though that mercury was bound as a salt and was ethylmercury etc etc etc).

Wrong, the doses of thimersol/thimerosal have been lowered in countries like the U.S., but it is still used by many manufacturers and thimersol alongside other additives are used in vaccines to this date... For crying out loud I gave links to the ingredients that the manufacturers themselves state are in the vaccines and many of them show thimersol being used, yet you want to claim this is not true?...

You post citations from the following "experts" even though none of them have performed any research on vaccines or immunology.
Kelly Brogan
Harold Buttram
David Ayoub

You are doing nothing more than grasping at staws... I even gave an excerpt to part of the biography of doctor Kelly Brogan...

Kelly Brogan has a MA BS in Brain and Cognitive Science/Systems Neuroscience from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and was also educated at Cornell University Medical College, NY Doctor of Medicine...

kellybroganmd.com...

Harold Buttram graduate of the Oklahoma School of Medicine and is board qualified in environmental medicine since 1989. Much of Dr. Buttram’s later practice included work in the care of autistic children and related disorders, largely following the program sponsored by the Autism Research Institute.
www.vaccinationcouncil.org...
www.whale.to...

David Ayoub is a doctor in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.

David Ayoub, MD

Medical Doctor

Dr. Ayoub graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and University of Illinois College of Medicine, completing a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Southern Illinois University and a fellowship in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology at University of Iowa. As a vaccine safety researcher, he has lectured on vaccine topics at numerous autism conferences and testifies in state legislative hearings on vaccination. He is coauthor of “Influenza Vaccine in Pregnancy; Critical assessment of the Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices” which was published in 2006 in the American Journal of Physicians and Surgeons. He is currently working on several research projects regarding the safety of mercury and aluminum components of vaccines. Dr. Ayoub is a member of the Society of Cardiovascular and Intervention Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, Society of Nuclear Medicine, American College of Radiology, the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children and the Illinois State Medical Society. He is the father of two children, Oliver and Claire.

www.bionutritionalcare.com...
www.whale.to...

You completely ignored the meta-analysis which included 1.2 MILLION children showing there is no link between autism and vaccinations.

No, you are the one not understanding that there are many factors which are not taken into account and this is used by certain companies and people to proclaim that vaccines and additives like aluminum salts and thimerosal, among others, are safe when they are not...

Then you highlight formaldehyde...
You do know that your body produces and eliminates formaldehyde constantly don't you?

wow... the US National Toxicology Program describes formaldehyde as a "known to be a human carcinogen", and there are dozens, upon dozens of case studies and results which proves that formaldehyde is very toxic...

The normal concentration of formaldehyde in human and other primates is around 0.1 millimolar because formaldehyde is produced by processes in the upper atmosphere, hence it does occur naturally in living organisms. However, excessive accumulation of this substance in living organisms is known to be highly toxic and carcinogenic...

Then you lie and say that the buffered salt solution contains aluminium.
It doesn't.

Lyophilized vaccine preparations containing aluminum salt adjuvants: Preparation, immunogenicity, and stability

by Clausi, Amber L., Ph.D., UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AT BOULDER, 2007, 197 pages; 3284442
We investigated the aggregation of aluminum hydroxide adjuvants during freezing and drying in succinate buffer and found adjuvant aggregation to be related to freeze-concentration-induced buffer ion crystallization and surface charge modification. Aggregation of adjuvant particles during freezing and drying was minimized through the use of suitable concentrations of a glass-forming excipient and/or faster cooling methods during freezing.

gradworks.umi.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So my first instinct was correct.
You just regurgitate nonsense which fits your beliefs in spite of the evidence.

So far you have tried to dismiss doctors who should know whether or not there is a possibility that such substances can be detrimental to the health of children/individuals... You have tried to claim that thimersol is not longer used when I have linked to the ingredients that manufacturers themselves state they use for vaccines... You have tried to dismiss every case study I have given by using the claims made by some random blogger who doesn't even state to be a doctor.

So far your instincts show that they "suck"... If anyone is regurgitating nonsense you should be looking in the mirror to find such a person.

edit on 1-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

"If someone's warning you about how toxic a chemical is, but they don't mention the dose, they are trying to deceive you"

Except that everything I mentioned is not based on "hearsay or rumors" but on dozens and dozens of case studies that have been published in medical journals and have been done by medical/vaccine researchers...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

$100 million dollars?!

She had every right to refuse the flu shot, IMHO...but really, the dollar amount here seems a bit excessive. Families that lose their loved ones due to doctors errors/malpractice don't even receive that kind of settlement. Is her job really worth more than someone's life?

edit on 1-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

OH NOEZ! INGRDIEMENTZ & CHERMICURLS!!!

Anyway,

Just ignore what I've written like a good little anti-vaxxer.

Your body no more more exratcts mercury and aluminium from vaccines the same way as you body doesn't separate sodium and chloride (which incidentally are far more toxic in their elemental forms than anything you've posted) from natural salt.
I'm trying to keep the comparisons as simple as I think you mind can keep up with.

Wow... just wow. I don't know what is sadder... The fact that you seem to imply that the body cannot absorb the mercury from thimerosal which is 50% mercury in weight, or aluminum from other adjuvants or the fact that you have people who are equally ignorant of such a false claim you just made...

J Inorg Biochem. 2011 Nov;105(11):1489-99. doi: 10.1016/j.jinorgbio.2011.08.008. Epub 2011 Aug 23.

Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?

Tomljenovic L1, Shaw CA.

Author information

Abstract

Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are serious multisystem developmental disorders and an urgent global public health concern. Dysfunctional immunity and impaired brain function are core deficits in ASD. Aluminum (Al), the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant, is a demonstrated neurotoxin and a strong immune stimulator. Hence, adjuvant Al has the potential to induce neuroimmune disorders. When assessing adjuvant toxicity in children, two key points ought to be considered: (i) children should not be viewed as "small adults" as their unique physiology makes them much more vulnerable to toxic insults; and (ii) if exposure to Al from only few vaccines can lead to cognitive impairment and autoimmunity in adults, is it unreasonable to question whether the current pediatric schedules, often containing 18 Al adjuvanted vaccines, are safe for children? By applying Hill's criteria for establishing causality between exposure and outcome we investigated whether exposure to Al from vaccines could be contributing to the rise in ASD prevalence in the Western world. Our results show that: (i) children from countries with the highest ASD prevalence appear to have the highest exposure to Al from vaccines; (ii) the increase in exposure to Al adjuvants significantly correlates with the increase in ASD prevalence in the United States observed over the last two decades (Pearson r=0.92, p

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
(had to separate the last part of the case study I posted above because ATS would not post the entire article.

and a significant correlation exists between the amounts of Al administered to preschool children and the current prevalence of ASD in seven Western countries, particularly at 3-4 months of age (Pearson r = 0.89-0.94, p = 0.0018-0.0248). The application of the Hill's criteria to these data indicates that the correlation between Al in vaccines and ASD may be causal. Because children represent a fraction of the population most at risk for complications following exposure to Al, a more rigorous evaluation of Al adjuvant safety seems warranted.

Crown Copyright © 2011. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Neurochem Res. 2011 Jun;36(6):927-38. doi: 10.1007/s11064-011-0427-0. Epub 2011 Feb 25.

Integrating experimental (in vitro and in vivo) neurotoxicity studies of low-dose thimerosal relevant to vaccines.

Dórea JG.

Author information

Abstract

There is a need to interpret neurotoxic studies to help deal with uncertainties surrounding pregnant mothers, newborns and young children who must receive repeated doses of Thimerosal-containing vaccines (TCVs). This review integrates information derived from emerging experimental studies (in vitro and in vivo) of low-dose Thimerosal (sodium ethyl mercury thiosalicylate). Major databases (PubMed and Web-of-science) were searched for in vitro and in vivo experimental studies that addressed the effects of low-dose Thimerosal (or ethylmercury) on neural tissues and animal behaviour. Information extracted from studies indicates that: (a) activity of low doses of Thimerosal against isolated human and animal brain cells was found in all studies and is consistent with Hg neurotoxicity; (b) the neurotoxic effect of ethylmercury has not been studied with co-occurring adjuvant-Al in TCVs; (c) animal studies have shown that exposure to Thimerosal-Hg can lead to accumulation of inorganic Hg in brain, and that (d) doses relevant to TCV exposure possess the potential to affect human neuro-development. Thimerosal at concentrations relevant for infants' exposure (in vaccines) is toxic to cultured human-brain cells and to laboratory animals. The persisting use of TCV (in developing countries) is counterintuitive to global efforts to lower Hg exposure and to ban Hg in medical products; its continued use in TCV requires evaluation of a sufficiently nontoxic level of ethylmercury compatible with repeated exposure (co-occurring with adjuvant-Al) during early life.

www.collective-evolution.com...

But heck, who needs so many case studies all which point to the link between these substances and neurological disorders when we can use Pardon's instinct to refute everything that these case studies state?... RIIIIGHT

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Yes, the amount is substantial, however according to the lawsuit.

$100 million is prayed for, because the suit is a Class Action on behalf of all Americans in all States, concluded Elsman. “We will no longer take modern-medicine’s or the Government’s kool-aid. People deserve ‘informed consent’!”

Whether that is true or not is another matter. However, similar class action lawsuits have been done in the past and similar amounts have been awarded.

This nurse was pregnant when she was told that she had to be vaccinated as a requirement to keeping her job. She was very well informed about the possible negative effects from the substances in the vaccine and decided that the life of her child was more important than her job, and I agree with her.

If that amount, or any amount exceeding $5,000,000 is ever awarded from the results and conclusion from this class action lawsuit the amounts paid will go to several families all which have children that have been negatively affected by vaccines because their children developed neurological disorders or other health problems which case studies have found to be linked to the substances found in vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join