It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The U.S. Has the Gravity-cancelling TR-3B Triangle, Do Other Countries Have Top Secret Air/Spacec

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here are some YouTube videos, that seem to indicate that other countries besides the U.S. have Top Secret air/spacecraft:

www.youtube.com...
RUSSIAN ATTACK-CRAFT FIRE ON STRANGE STATIONARY CRAFT
I've seen this bizarre 2-legged craft before. In this video it is hovering stationary, explodes and breaks into 3 pieces as it falls between buildings. There are no falling pilots or any other debris, just three massive pieces that look hollow. Is this another country's Top Secret anti-gravity craft? Or is this a test destruction on something the Russians are working on?

www.youtube.com...
BLACK OPS PLANE SEEN LANDING AT LIVERPOOL, UK
May have the ability to morph between dimensions, since it appears to "blink out" on approach to the airport.

www.youtube.com...
MYSTERY STEALTH AIRCRAFT SPOTTED AT BAE WARTON

I'm not sure what to make of this next video. There's something very odd going on in Tampa, Florida, that I haven't quite figured out yet. And here's a video of a Spec Ops Demo in downtown Tampa - starting over the water - in 2012:

www.youtube.com...
SPEC OPS DEMO IN DOWNTOWN TAMPA, FLORIDA (2012)
edit on 29-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: trying to correct title

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have been saying for years. I do not believe the current high tech planes that we are told about is bs. You had the sr71 that was hyper fast and advanced in the 70s. Do not tell me nothing better came along and like computers tech do not stand still. There is stuff so mindboggling advance out there and we are not told about it. Even tr3b is not the cutting edge of what is realy out there. I believe also we never went back to the moon as civillian, but military go there all the time. Maybe even mars.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealjohndoe

of course they are

the stealth bomber was made in the 70's as the person above has stated , we got stuff you cant even imagine flying around up their and so has everyone else.. functional and practical that's debatable

Q

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Then again, not everything odd seen in the sky is Alien Craft or Black Ops projects. More like ... Beer Ops:

www.examiner.com...
PILOTS WARNED OF "RUNAWAY BUDWEISER BLIMP - HOCKEY GOAL LIGHT" FLOATING AIMLESSLY OVER CANADA
"When the two-story Budweiser blimp broke loose over the weekend air traffic was notified to be on the lookout for this runaway blimp. The large zeppelin was tracked for a while when it first got away from its mooring, but then they lost track of the gigantic promotional blimp, according to CBC.ca on April 29.

"The beer blimp broke loose in Saint John, Canada, reports Wade Keller, the director of Labatt Breweries for Atlantic Canada. This is the only blimp of its kind for Budweiser and Keller would not disclose its value.

"The blimp, which is designed to look like a hockey goal light, was hovering over a Budweiser promotion on Hockey Street in St. John on Saturday when the gusting wind prompted the lowering of the blimp. The people handling the blimp at the time it got away were in the process of lowering it closer to the ground, when another gust caused the zeppelin to break loose. All anyone could do is watch as it floated away."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealjohndoe

I agree! Thanks for your comments.

I joined a discussion here on the TR-3B recently, in the Military forum. Man, did I take a beating! But I firmly believe it exists. The first model was flying by the 1990s, and they continue to modify this triangle as they go along. There are apparently TR-3B models to fly in both atmosphere and space.

And yes, I found last-century docs in DIA's "FOIA Reading Room" that indicate that the Russians got to the moon before us. And that our Apollo Missions just confirmed what the Russians had already told us about the moon.

edit on 29-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Thanks for your post!

"... functional and practical, that's debatable"

The TR-3B flies with gravity-cancelling capabilities, similar to anti-gravity, and it is already functional. And if this gravity-cancelling technology could be transferred to NASA, we might have an affordable manned space program again!

It makes me mad they won't admit to that technology, with NASA now gutted down to just unmanned "science faire projects", still launching off-planet with enormously expensive chemical propellants against full gravity.

I guess that's what you get when "politics" takes over Scientific Advancement.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
From your MYSTERY STEALTH AIRCRAFT SPOTTED AT BAE WARTON video.. If you look closely that is a non flyable mock up. None of the control surfaces are functional. Either a plastic movie prop or a concept vehicle..

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

Thanks for your post!

"... functional and practical, that's debatable"

The TR-3B flies with gravity-cancelling capabilities, similar to anti-gravity, and it is already functional. And if this gravity-cancelling technology could be transferred to NASA, we might have an affordable manned space program again!

It makes me mad they won't admit to that technology, with NASA now gutted down to just unmanned "science faire projects", still launching off-planet with enormously expensive chemical propellants against full gravity.

I guess that's what you get when "politics" takes over Scientific Advancement.

when i said functional and practical i meant all the failed stuff we see years later like the hover planes at Area51 ( the circular ones) and stuff like that .

i have no doubt that some of the stuff is leaps and bounds ahead and very real indeed

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Seems 727Sky may have hit the nail on the head for the upside down plane.

The aircraft being moved is probably a full size model of the BAE Replica, a British stealth aircraft model developed by BAE in the 1990s and used for radar testing before its associated program, the FOAS (Future Offensive Air System), was cancelled in 2005.
theaviationist.com...

The first video is CGI and the other one no doubt an aircraft enthusiast could tell you what that is , the TR-3B as far as I'm aware is an internet myth.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's also upside down on the tram.

Good catch!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Good post, I agree!

Actually, the Air Force does finally have a workable white disc craft, that's been spotted delivering supplies to the ultra-secret Pine Gap base in Australia, shared with the U.S. and Boeing. A white disc was also seen attacking a Russian missile just after launch recently.

www.youtube.com...
WHITE UFO ATTACKING RUSSIAN MISSILE AFTER LAUNCH

Then again, here's another video where the Japanese launched a missile at a stationary UFO - and also got blown up:

www.youtube.com...
(2008) JAPANESE FIRES MISSILE AT UFO - WHICH DESTROYS IT

"Gortex" says "the TR-3B as far as I'm aware is an internet myth." Don't get me started!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A TR-3B TOPIC ON MILITARY.COM?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A correct view on the "triangle" situation is straight-forward. They exist as domestic craft created from the principles of physics genuine UFOs use. The US has had them under development since the early 1960s and they are operational as general purpose craft and have long-duration-on-station capability similar to that of nuclear submarines. More than that, they can spend long intervals in any situation, water, atmosphere and/or space. Principally, they are our operational spacecraft these days and why a replacement for the shuttle was left to languish on drawing boards for forty years.

Yes, we still build F-35, F-22s and fumble around with old concepts of getting back into space, but the driving emphasis behind the scenes is the replacing of all typical military aircraft with the mode of power used by the triangles, By their very nature, they encompass every need that the military has for a magical weapon.

As for the lack-luster F-35s and F-22s they may be considered state-of-the-art by world aircraft standards (if wanting even during their introduction) but they are child's play to the real stuff. There is one point to always keep in mind when discussing aerial travel. Conventional aircraft use some form of atmospheric lift and thrust to fly. Triangles and genuine UFOs don't "fly." They totally escape very hinderance of the former. A slight pun can be that the mass-canceling triangles are a world unto themselves. Lastly, the mass-canceling capability of the triangles should not be confused with so-called "anti-gravity" term that some many people insist upon using.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I would like to remind that Edgar Fouche, the father of the claims surrounding TR-3B, is a self-confessed liar and disinfo agent. There is a thread about that somewhere here. There is also an earlier thread somewhere on ATS where his credentials were questioned.

While this does not exclude the possibility of black project aircraft utilizing exotic propulsion it should cast doubt on the human origins of the triangular UFOs. The existence of these craft is in my opinion not really in question considering how frequently they are seen and how consistent their description is.

Certainly there are interesting developments going on now and in the past. Some of these are probably tied to UFO sightings. During the Cold War USA had plans for disc-shaped interceptor aircraft. It was called Project Silverbug and nobody quite knows what came out of it if anything. It's certainly interesting how during the same era there were so many sightings of, let's say, a bit too nuts and bolts UFOs. Some of these may have been test flights of real disc-shaped aircraft.

But perhaps they went never past testing. Too expensive, lackluster performance compared to price or just didn't work out. Great promises but maybe all they did was to smell bad and kill a couple of test pilots. There could have been many other novel experiments sharing the same fate. The terrifying myths around Dulce base may have been cooked up to cover up experiments with some sort of exotic propulsion system. The Cash-Landrum case can easily be seen as some sort of a run-in with a strange terrestial craft.

I do feel that there has certainly been a lot of unusual aviation experiments. But an experiment is not equal to success. There might be some problems that cannot be solved no matter how much black money you pour in. Perhaps some problems would require decades of painstaking physics groundwork and years of particle accelerator experiments. It's difficult to conceive gravity or mass cancelling technology when there is hardly an understanding of what gravity or mass are. Perfectly working theories which allow for a number of predictions and aplications, but conquering these forces would surely require a much deeper understanding of these phenomena. And this sort of understanding does not emerge just from pouring money into research. It takes time.

Just something to keep in mind while thinking about novel forms of aviation.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Thank you for your long, thoughtful post. And THANK YOU for finally clearing up the real reason no shuttle replacement was forthcoming - because the millions of dollars for a "shuttle replacement" were being poured into development of this TR-3B triangle instead.

So why isn't the TR-3B shuttling astronauts to the ISS? Instead of throwing even more millions at glitch-a-minute SpaceX and other shuttle-replacement contractors? Are they just an expensive "cover-story" while we keep the lid on the TR-3B a little longer? (Israel isn't getting the foreign aid from Team Obama he once did. Is Israeli Elon Musk ferrying millions to Israel from his NASA contracts instead? While SpaceX drags its feet with rockets and shuttlecraft that limp along with one test a year, as a delaying tactic?)

"... the driving emphasis behind the scenes is the replacing of all typical military aircraft with the mode of power used by the triangles, By their very nature, they encompass every need that the military has for a magical weapon."

THANK YOU! That makes sense too. So how long are they going to keep this TR-3B technology under wraps? Will NASA finally get this propulsion and gravity-cancelling technology when all the Navy and Air Force attack planes are finally retrofitted with this TR-3B technology?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: phantomflier

Thank you for your thoughtful and interesting reply.

I don't know about Edgar Foche, but the posts I left in "A TR-3B Topic in Military.com" - plus the post above yours by 'Aliensun' - clearly show that the "proof" of the existence of the TR-3B triangles is now an accepted reality.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_kstore_13?ie=UTF8&refRID=1CEMZKQJ1FPMRQ3GPA87

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_10?ie=UTF8&refRID=1NMEWSQT7ZMYGCS5E4HT

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412005968&sr=1-1&keywords=UFO+books

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered about Israel? So much has been covered on this topic in just about every country in the world, with the exception of Israel. I believe there was only one book written on the subject called return of the giants in 1987.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ethanmag

I'm not going to join the Israel-bashing crowd. But if you believe in the Ancient Astronaut Theory - that various ETs have been co-mingling with Earth natives for thousands of years, and we are ALL "hybrids" to one degree or another - then you need to understand certain personality traits in ALL the Semite people of the MidEast.

The constellation of Orion was the most revered in ancient times, including Ancient Egypt. Even the Hopi Indians in SW America build their plateau housing to mirror the placement of stars in part of the Orion "Belt". Their Creation Myths speak of different species from Orion either bringing "people" to Earth from afar, or living among us for awhile to teach us. And many ancient names for Orion indicate that they were a strong and smart race that was not to be trifled with.

www.constellation-guide.com...
ORION CONSTELLATION
If you scroll down to "MYTH", you'll see that our oldest myths from Sumeria named parts of Orion the "Light of Heaven" and the "Bull of Heaven." And to the Babylonians, Orion was known as "The Heavenly Shepherd." This indicates an advanced race of ETs (or different advanced ETs from that same constellation) who came down to colonize Earth and/or teach, and stayed long enough to interbreed.

Today all the various factions in the Middle East are still part of the race of Semites, and are known both for their brilliance (Arabian doctors and mathematicians in the Middle Ages were far advanced of Europe of that time), and strength ("bull"). So the entire Middle East today is a region of volatile people who are all genetic Semites, splintered by religious and cultural differences over thousands of years.

And everyone was always fighting with each other. Which may have turned the region into desert, with some areas having a buried layer of glass indicating detonation of nuclear weapons.

The old testament of the Bible is filled with references to the Race of Iron. And the Koran acknowledges Jesus and other Biblical figures. So that region was linked by genetics and shared knowledge.

But there was an ET race around in biblical times that everyone feared: the Reptilians

"He who digs a pit will fall into it. And whoever breaks thru a wall will be bitten by a serpent." Ecclesiastes 10:8
(Did the Innovation Suppression so prevalent today, start in Biblical times? Break thru the wall of ignorance, and get punished?)

"Give a serving to seven, and also to eight. For you do not know what evil will be on the Earth." Ecclesiastes 11:2
(In numerology, 8 is the number of Power - and the highest power Evil can attain. This, to me, is obviously a reference to a vicious ET "serpent-race" who occasionally visits - and must be welcomed and obeyed.)
edit on 29-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To link my last post back to this discussion, it has been suggested that different ET groups favor different parts of the world, where their ancestors may have colonized and where they are still genetically linked to those who live there. And certain types of UFOs are seen in different countries.

But the question is, would this be enough for certain ET groups to "favor" one country with Advanced Technology? Despite Eisenhower's famed Contracts with certain negative ETs, "giving" them access to abductions in exchange for Advanced Technology, as far as I know we only got a form of anti-gravity (gravity-cancelling) from our own time-consuming efforts retro-engineering crashed ET-craft.

Nazi Germany was said to have recovered a crashed ET-craft in the 1930s. And according to some, they also had direct ET help developing their rockets, according to Von Braun, one of the rocket scientists we brought over after the war. But while we went to great lengths to get the rocket scientists, the Russians must have snagged the Nazi rocket engineers. According to the FOIA docs in DIA's "FOIA Reading Room", the Russians had workable rockets-to-the-moon before we did.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
From your MYSTERY STEALTH AIRCRAFT SPOTTED AT BAE WARTON video.. If you look closely that is a non flyable mock up. None of the control surfaces are functional. Either a plastic movie prop or a concept vehicle..

youtu.be...

Or a really cool art installation...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.dia.mil...
DIA'S "FOIA ELECTRONIC READING ROOM"
Scroll down nearly to the end of the last section on "most often requested docs". There are Parts 1/2 under "Other" that are "Documentation containing information relating to Unidentified Flying Objects."

PART I is mostly unreadable, but there IS an interesting report out of Germany:
Page #34: Berlin, Germany, 27 October 1964
"Sometime during February or March 1963, Source witnessed what appeared to be two vertical take-offs of unidentified flying objects from the center of the Soviet airfield... The two take-offs occurred within a three day interval and both times at approximately 0200 hours, since the house from which Source made his observation was located about two kilometers from the take-off point, he was unable to recognise or describe the flying objects. The only positive identification was the exhaust flames, which was bright red and grayish white at the end, the noise which he described as being louder than a normal jet engine under full power. The object ascended vertically for approximately seven seconds emitting a very low pitch sound and a higher pitched sound after the object leveled off and disappeared in a westerly direction."

PART II has these gems:

Page #6: "Department of Defense Intelligence Information Report", Second Sheet (there is no First), from 500th MI Gp
"b) Confirmation of Soviet moon data by U.S. astronauts. The Soviet Union has a well-coordinated program for travel to the moon, and has compiled completed and detailed data concerning conditions on the moon through ITS MOON STATION. It has photographs of the moon's back side and complete data on the make-up and characteristics of its surface, the moon's gravity field, etc. "The US astronauts who landed on the moon only confirmed what we already knew," he said."

Page #45: "DOD. Evaluated Intelligence" - Report on the Belgium "Triangles" (TR-3B?)
"Summary: (U) Numerous UFO sightings have been made in Belgium since Nov 89...
"3. (U) Mr. Brenig was driving on the Ardennes Autoroute ... A triangle about the size of a ping-pong ball and had a yellow light surrounding it with a reddish center varying in intensity ..."
(More of the 'Belgian Triangle Flap' docs follow.)

If these reports are true, then Russia - and possibly Germany too - had workable space rockets before the U.S. did. Rockets that possibly could fly to the Russian Moon Base and back.

So at least Russia MUST have even more exotic spacecraft by now. Comments?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join