It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome time lapse cloud collision

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Keep sleeping and eat your toxins

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychonautn
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Chemtrails don't exsist?

I have pictures of the inside of these planes, clearly hooked up to spray chemicals out.

Could you post one of those images, just so we can be sure it isn't an image from a water-ballast test?

These water-ballast test are where tanks of water takes the place of passengers, with the water able to be piped about the plane in different configurations to test how the plane responds to different configurations of passengers.

www.metabunk.org...

edit on 9/29/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

Keep sleeping and eat your toxins

I'd hate to eat toxins. Please show us what you are talking about. If you have proof of spraying, everyone should see it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The water ballast tests does not contain hoses.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Will post later, got the pics on my laptop.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The water ballast tests does not contain hoses.

Sure they can. Like I said, part of the test is to move water from tank to tank -- in and out of tanks -- to simulate different passenger loading configurations and other center-of-gravity tests.

Using piping and tubing to do so just makes sense.

Here is a video from Boeing explaining the tanks (among other things) used in the flight tests:

I'm not sure if these are the tanks you mean or not, but these tanks used for the water-ballast testing could certainly employ hoses and tubing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Will post later, got the pics on my laptop.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I will post what I got tonight (im in EU)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ArchPlayer

I personally believe HAARP and other weather modification is being used right now on a trial basis.

Well for one thing HAARP is closed and weather modification(cloudseeding) has been happening for over 60 years, so the trial basis is well over.

Regardless of anyone on this thread wanting to believe it or not, chemtrails are real and there has been pictures and articles on ATS proving as much (such as the pics of the guys on the back of the plane showing the process of spraying).

Care to provide that pic, because I believe you are terribly mistaken?

I have seen a clear sky sprayed and within six hours a "surprise storm" occurs within the clouds that form after the chemtrail is laid.

So your saying that these supposed chemtrails were sprayed and within six hours a storm occurs and that was caused by these so called chemtrails? Now do you not think a storm cannot just pop up and happen, because it does all the time?

What I don't know is do chemtrail clouds disperse and evaporate, or are they still out there floating as "replacement clouds"?

Well they do neither as chemtrails do not exist, except for here on the internet.

Will try to find the ATS post that had the pic of the chemtrails...their search engine here is hit or miss.
UPDATE: SoylentGreen has the picture but still haven't found the ATS article and convo about it.
edit on 29-9-2014 by ArchPlayer because: justwokeup

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I guess you haven't heard that they are shutting HAARP down?

Just because they say they are doing something doesn't mean they are, and if they are it doesn't mean HAARP 2.0 isn't already implemented. Geez.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

www.adn.com...

Until you know what HAARP 2.0 is, or even what the sooper secret mission of the HAARP facility (that had public tours available), is it wise to fear "whatever 'it' is"?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

I guess you haven't heard that they are shutting HAARP down?

Just because they say they are doing something doesn't mean they are, and if they are it doesn't mean HAARP 2.0 isn't already implemented. Geez.

Just because they say they are doing something doesn't mean they AREN'T doing it, and if they are it doesn't mean HAARP 2.0 exists outside your paranoid imagination. Double Geez!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

UPDATE: SoylentGreen has the picture but still haven't found the ATS article and convo about it.

So you mean this pic...right?

If so you may want to take a moment and see what it's all about.

www.metabunk.org...

Enjoy...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well you don't think people are not going to notice HAARP cranking back up, I mean they have to do major repairs to get it into the position it can be brought back to pass EPA standards. Also they didn't have a contractor that could help offset the price of improvements.

You just can't hide something like HAARP, nor could you do it with HAARP 2.0, but it is fun to speculate.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

If you mean this picture:

I'm not sure about an ATS conversation (although I mentioned this once in a thread not long ago on ATS), but I did post a link to an article with that picture in my reply to you above.

It is not a picture of what is sometimes called a "chemtrail", but rather it is a picture of a cloud seeding operation. This cloud seeding was being done to hopefully make it rain to help extinguish forest fires in Sumatra:

Here is that link to the article again:

Cloud seeding over Sumatra until all fires are extinguished

But like I said in my reply to you above, cloud seeding looks nothing like the thing some people call "chemtrails".

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Check this out they have a good discussion explaining it very well and with more pictures.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Check this out they have a good discussion explaining it very well and with more pictures.

www.metabunk.org...

you're linking to metabunk??

don't you metabunk and contrail science are disinfo sites full of tools and scammers.......etc.

just don't look for anything that is ACTUALLLY wrong on metabunk on any of those links!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

don't you metabunk and contrail science are disinfo sites full of tools and scammers.......etc.

just don't look for anything that is ACTUALLLY wrong on metabunk on any of those links!!

Just doing my part to deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join