It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome time lapse cloud collision

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I haven't made any claims.

What claims have I made? I simply asked a question.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That footage is from my hometown, lincoln Nebraska, this was a storm this summer. I watched the entire thing throughout the evening and it was truly amazing to see. a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I didn't say you were making claims - I asked if you were making a claim, or speculating.

I guess you were just speculating, since you've gotten all huffy about not making a claim!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's okay, don't worry about it.

Do you know what legos are?

I can only explain it like if you took the imagination from Legos, made it into a world, inside a computer game. Open, vast, endless, imaginative, yet restrictive. It's a computer game likened to lego blocks...I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I didn't get huffy, I simply asked a question.

All these assumptions, I'd swear you are an attorney.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: Sremmos80

And "believers" refers to people who think there is some nefarious geoengineering going on - I thought that was obvious.

Are you now saying geo-engineering is nefarious?
Okay, I let you off...Is there certain geoengineering that is not nefarious?
edit on 28-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Nah, he/she just wrote a post stating what "geo-engineering" is to him/her. It's all for the good of the planet(good works), changing the "nefarious" global warming to not being so warm and such. No other reason.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

And "believers" refers to people who think there is some nefarious geoengineering going on - I thought that was obvious.

It is possible for Geo-engineering to be done with nothing but good intentions (such as minimizing the effects of alleged global warming). However, I suppose even good-intentioned geo-engineering could have unintended/unforeseen negative effects.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Nah, he/she just wrote a post stating what "geo-engineering" is to him/her. It's all for the good of the planet(good works), changing the "nefarious" global warming to not being so warm and such. No other reason.

I understand..could be a guilty conscience too though? like prolific eating of Heinz beans, and blaming the Moo Moos.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Aloysius the GaulAre you now saying geo-engineering is nefarious?

How on earth do you read that into what I wrote??

Yes. All of it so far

the idea that it is is made up - just like what you think I wrote

edit on 28-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

And still huffy

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

It is possible for Geo-engineering to be done with nothing but good intentions (such as minimizing the effects of alleged global warming). However, I suppose even good-intentioned geo-engineering could have unintended/unforeseen negative effects.

Correct, but that is exactly what most geo-engineers put on the tin...before they ever begin, and what they propose to do. Some like David Keith like to put their feet forward first, and garner the money rabbit, (Bill Gates) for THEIR company/s which is so MUCH BETTER than any other. That is David Keith, who has, (at the last spiel) was going to conduct high altitude geoengineering tests in New Mexico, the scale of which is pretty much immaterial. There is no need to suppose about unintended consequence though, that by admission is a given.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Aloysius the GaulAre you now saying geo-engineering is nefarious?

How on earth do you read that into what I wrote??

Yes. All of it so far

the idea that it is is made up - just like what you think I wrote

Could you please repost, it's a bit mixed up.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Looks fine to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Just the sort of thing that brings believers out in spots - can't possibly be natural, clear evidence of geo-engineering, etc. Sadly there's only a handful of such comments on the video - perhaps we'll get more here??

I personally believe HAARP and other weather modification is being used right now on a trial basis. Governments want the power to control people and if you can control them through crops, or more importantly, drought, you can conquer and destroy them.

Regardless of anyone on this thread wanting to believe it or not, chemtrails are real and there has been pictures and articles on ATS proving as much (such as the pics of the guys on the back of the plane showing the process of spraying). I have seen a clear sky sprayed and within six hours a "surprise storm" occurs within the clouds that form after the chemtrail is laid.

What I don't know is do chemtrail clouds disperse and evaporate, or are they still out there floating as "replacement clouds"? Since clouds move we really don't know what happens to them or don't have any video camera evidence to say on the contrary.

This video is cool though.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

I personally believe HAARP and other weather modification is being used right now on a trial basis.

Well for one thing HAARP is closed and weather modification(cloudseeding) has been happening for over 60 years, so the trial basis is well over.

Regardless of anyone on this thread wanting to believe it or not, chemtrails are real and there has been pictures and articles on ATS proving as much (such as the pics of the guys on the back of the plane showing the process of spraying).

Care to provide that pic, because I believe you are terribly mistaken?

I have seen a clear sky sprayed and within six hours a "surprise storm" occurs within the clouds that form after the chemtrail is laid.

So your saying that these supposed chemtrails were sprayed and within six hours a storm occurs and that was caused by these so called chemtrails? Now do you not think a storm cannot just pop up and happen, because it does all the time?

What I don't know is do chemtrail clouds disperse and evaporate, or are they still out there floating as "replacement clouds"?

Well they do neither as chemtrails do not exist, except for here on the internet.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

I guess you haven't heard that they are shutting HAARP down?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Chemtrails don't exsist?

I have pictures of the inside of these planes, clearly hooked up to spray chemicals out.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Regardless of anyone on this thread wanting to believe it or not, chemtrails are real and there has been pictures and articles on ATS proving as much (such as the pics of the guys on the back of the plane showing the process of spraying).

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Care to provide that pic, because I believe you are terribly mistaken?

I think ArchPlayer may mean this picture:

However, that is not a picture of someone making "chemtrails" (at least not the normal definition of what some people call chemtrails). Nor is it even a picture of contrails.

It is a picture of a cloud seeding operation.

Here is the original news article from which this image came. In this case, the cloud seeding was being done to hopefully make it rain to help extinguish forest fires in Sumatra:

Cloud seeding over Sumatra until all fires are extinguished

Cloud seeding should not be confused with the phenomenon some people call "chemtrails". Most of the trails people call chemtrails a,d others call contrails occur at 30,000 feet up or higher. Most of the airliners you see making contrails are at 32,000 or 35,000 feet and up. Cloud seeding is usually done at a much lower altitude -- 5,000 or 10,000 feet up.

The look of cloud seeding is very different than contrails, and it would be extremely difficult to confuse cloud seeding with contrails (if the person has an understanding of contrails and cloud seeding). A plane at 5,000 or 10,000 feet looks (and is) much, much lower than a plane at 32,000 feet.

Here is a more recent article about the Malaysian Air Force conducting cloud seeding to (hopefully) bring rain to a dry region:

Rain relief for Klang Valley folks soon

It should be noted that even though cloud seeding is performed relatively often in hopes of producing rain, its effectiveness in actually producing rain when and where they want. Cloud seeding is done to clouds that are already heavy with moisture, so when it does rain, it may not be the cloud seeding that caused it.

Malaysia seems to be quite serious in its cloud-seeding efforts, but I would take the purported effectiveness reported by these articles of this Malaysian cloud seeding with a grain of salt (no pun intended). These come from a Malaysian state-run news organization, and they have a vested interest in making it sound as if the Malaysian Government is doing everything it can to help its citizens.

edit on 9/29/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychonautn
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Chemtrails don't exsist?

I have pictures of the inside of these planes, clearly hooked up to spray chemicals out.

Of course you have

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join