It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome time lapse cloud collision

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just the sort of thing that brings believers out in spots - can't possibly be natural, clear evidence of geo-engineering, etc. Sadly there's only a handful of such comments on the video - perhaps we'll get more here??

edit on 28-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just amazing what chemicals and HAARP can do isn't it, you'd almost think it was natural!

On a serious note. Time lapse is amazing, I'm rarely disappointed when watching films made with this method. Too bad it uses so many shutter counts
I've done some small projects with flowers etc which surprised me how well they turned out. Great stuff

edit on 28-9-2014 by minkmouse because: No idea

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

The only thing I see proven in this video is the similarity of air and water in terms of it's physical properties. Not quite sure why you'd try implanting a contrail vs. chemtrail discussion into this type of video production/topic, but I digress.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I didn't mention contrails or chemtrails - but thanks for the heads up

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What is "geo-engineering" to you?

If you say Minecraft, you're automatically barred from this discussion.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

How should we know how clouds are supposed to act?

I've seen countless clouds in all forms and shapes (duh).
How can I look at ANY cloud, and just by looking at it, determine if this is HAARP or Geo-engineering?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That was strangely beautiful...Thanks for that.

And this video will hit a chemtrail/ geoengineering thread, and that is a guarantee.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nice!
Very reminiscent of footage from below the sea,with waves rolling above!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: psychonautn

Maybe read my post a little more critically

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Haha, didn't pick up on the sarcasm

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

minecraft is something my son makes mods for :p

Geo-engineering to me is a wide range of proposals to counter the effects of global warming - some have been trialed, a few are definitely in use at a fairly small scale (reforestation, carbon sequestration are 2 obvious ones), some have been trialed by organisations or the occasional individual (eg ocean fertilization).

Apart from that it is also a term that some people think covers some vast secret plot to "do stuff" to the earth for a variety of reasons (including said countering global warming), for which they don't actually have any evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: psychonautn

No worries

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well you can't restrict the possibility of all geo-engineering to goody two shoe philanthropisms(is that a word, if it's not...it should be) to fix global warming. That doesn't make sense, even from my infantile business perspective.

edit on 28-9-2014 by OrphanApology because: restrict

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm afraid it is your post that doesn't make sense - what are you trying to say??

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Undulatus Asperatus is actually a newly named cloud formation, we've had them here in Northern Ireland, more than that they have formed right overhead where I am, and I have seen them. Yes they do form quite quickly but rarely, and I have never seen them horizon to horizon but that doesn't mean to say. They are extraordinarily beautiful, delicate and very fine looking, but can still darken the sky overhead quite dramatically and not noted for any particular potential weather event, nor are they a very high cloud event, nor are they a typical low mist event either. Go figure, their formation is uncertain.

edit on 28-9-2014 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Geo-engineering to me is a wide range of proposals to counter the effects of global warming - some have been trialed, a few are definitely in use at a fairly small scale (reforestation, carbon sequestration are 2 obvious ones), some have been trialed by organisations or the occasional individual (eg ocean fertilization).

You believe in geo-engineering, yet think it's to counteract global warming.

Would it be outside your realm of possibility to say that perhaps it's happening for different reasons? If you say no, then I refuse to believe your son builds mods for Minecraft.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Do you not believe in geo engineering? Its a very hot topic in science today.

Oh, and I don't know what minecraft is. Old dude.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

I didn't mention contrails or chemtrails - but thanks for the heads up

So was it a mod that put it in section this thread is in?

Just the sort of thing that brings believers out in spots

And what kind of 'believers' are you speaking of?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

nothing is "out of bounds" - have you got any actual evidence to support that claim - or is it just speculation?

there's nothing wrong with speculation of course - as long as you remember that all it is is speculation, and not anything more.

I'm curious why you link what my son does to incorrect speculation (sic) about what I believe about geo-engineering - no-one is correct about anything, so by you making that link it makes me wonder (speculate!!) as to why do would believe anyone at all??

edit on 28-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No - I put it here - you might notice that the section title includes geoengineering - which I did mention.

And "believers" refers to people who think there is some nefarious geoengineering going on - I thought that was obvious.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join