It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Boy and His Dog: The Story of Haatchi and Owen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Amidst all the negative stuff out there these days, I found this cute story about a boy and his dog (I hope it hasn't already been posted).

Owen is a 7-year-old boy who has a very rare disorder which keeps every muscle in his body in constant tension. Haatchi is a dog that someone had tied to the railroad tracks and left to die. He was hit by a train, and consequently lost one of his legs and most of his tail. Owen's family adopted Haatchi, and the result is the magical friendship between boy and dog:

edit on 28-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What a wonderful story. I'm glad things are turning out well for these two misfortunate sons.

This condition the boy has...gosh it seems there should just be a little switch inside him, that the doctors need to find. I hope they do, in his lifetime.

That poor doggie too; seeing that little boys' strength and good nature makes me even more thankful for him, after what those wretches did to that dog. Good for him, he's found life and love again.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Beautiful! What a perfect pair.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for bringing it here

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I just love these heart warming stories! Thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this!! the tears were Streaming while watching this,my little 8yo son loved this also.What an ADORABLE little boy:-)) he has The cutest lil mouth i have ever seen on a human being,and that's including my own children.Gorgeous,wonderful dog-what a powerful and profound thing this is! Thank you again,so much.
a reply to: kaylaluv

top topics

join