It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History,take note-1St UAE Female Fighter Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Used the search function,couldn't see this story mentioned:
This young woman will be in the history books IMO-

Mariam Al Mansouri always dreamed of flying,and she has made history in the first batch of female pilots to fly in the UAE airforce,where she has recently taken part in bombing missions against the evil IS.

I totally respect her for that-but her own family has actually disowned her.
Read more here:

“It was my aspiration. Ever since I finished high school, I wanted to learn flying because it was something that I liked in the first place. Being in the air force is a responsibility. I feel proud, especially that I am part of the first batch. And that encourages me to continue in this field. As a pilot, you have to study all the time, even after graduation. You have to continue training because the more hours you fly the more experience you accumulate.” Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Another link:
www.dailymail.co.uk... national-aggression-against-Syria.html

I really hope her family are only pretending to disown her in public,for fear of reprisals by extremists,but who knows.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
I think I love her....

Awesome story though!!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
She's following her hopes and dreams, good for her. If her family truly disowned her, that's pathetic but it does happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Cool, now all them ISIS can fear the female bomber, who will send them to the next life minus any virgins or glory.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Cool, now all them ISIS can fear the female bomber, who will send them to the next life minus any virgins or glory.
Lol.
you certainly have a valid point.

new topics

top topics

join