It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu heading to UN to 'refute lies' about Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: daaskapital

All the Arab nations attacked Israel the day after the Allies granted them their lands.

Excuse me..?

Allies granted what..? I thought that their infamous real estate manager (YAHWA) granted that stolen land…

Since when the allies pretending to be jewish god..? Nevertheless the stolen goods must be returned to their rightful owner in this case the Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
It seems that Israel really benefits from Hamas, but who IS Hamas, really?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Anyone reading this comment who sympathizes with Isreal. Explain to me how the Jews believing they are Gods chosen people is different from Hitlers aryan race premise?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chimpout
Anyone reading this comment who sympathizes with Isreal. Explain to me how the Jews believing they are Gods chosen people is different from Hitlers aryan race premise?
It is not,that's why they can not explain.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

woundedamericanwarrior.com...

Sure does not look like Geonocide when most of it was staged!!! And your a blind anti-semite who knows nothing of real history so babble on.

It is the constant crying by the terrorist in Israel that is now leading to their downfall. Never mind how all the journalist there were threatened with death if they showed anything but what Hamas wanted them too!

Do I need to show you videos of Hamas using the Hospitals to launch rockets from? Oh yeah and the basement is where Hamas has their HQ as well, Chickens need to stop shooting rockets and mortars at Israel and Israel will not have to respond. Its pretty much common sense!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

That picture could be a symbol of Baal for all you know. Ron Paul was talking about how the U.S. Pushed the Palestinian leadership to allow another political terror group to join them and share power!!!!

Everything is not a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Well when it comes to Netanyahu and Israel I'm afraid most of it is a Conspiracy. A Conspiracy to commit Genocide on a people whose only fault is to be living on a land that Israel has illegally invaded!

But this whole charade is not just about land. It's also about Gas. The Palestinians own a Gas field that has been discovered to have over 1.4 Trillion Cubic Feet of Gas in it's reservoir. Israel wants this and they will murder anyone to get it.

The whole sorry mess with this ISIS/ISIL in Syria is also about Gas, predominantly Gas Pipelines. This is why Obama and Netanyahu have set their Master Race beady eyes on Assad again! This includes Iran as it is the third biggest producer of Gas in the Middle East.

Netanyahu is a Nazi Fascist Anti-Semite. He will not be held accountable for his War Crimes because the US protects him.

This is all a smoke screen to hide their true agenda of finishing off what Israel started which is the eradication of Palestine and the grabbing of the last sliver of land they still possess and the Gas Fields they own.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just thought i would post this to show the horror of hollocaust and Auschwitz.

Israeles own version.

On Israel's little-known concentration and labor camps in 1948-1955

never tried to insert a video before so it might not work.
edit on 1-10-2014 by astrafax because: atempting to get the video to work

edit on 1-10-2014 by astrafax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

And your a blind anti-semite

Prove it...
You can't!!!

You're a disingenuous loser & you don't deserve a reply to your uneducated rant!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join