It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's easy to demonise Putin," – and he's not a Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: DJW001

You forgot about the Ukrainian rebels asking for help, oh no they were maiden protestors, oh no they were maiden security forces, oh no they were neo-nazi`s, oh no they were Donbass volunteers, damn this is getting confusing, couldn`t they just stick to one name for them all.

Because each name describes a different group. If you cannot wrap your head around that, you will never understand the complexities of the situation.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If we are to believe Western media they were, and there`s the difference in you and me, I don`t believe them in this matter.

I`m sorry you couldn`t have a laugh about the other thread I made, for that you need to understand MSM is sometimes not always so factual with its reporting...don`t give up, some day you will figure it out also.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

We will never know, as ukRUINe is now a "western" democracy with "western" values. One of the shooters was later captured and freed as OSCE observer (covert NATO mercenary), John Christensen, senior Sgt.

Could you please provide any evidence he was a sniper, because your link doesn't even come close to saying that?

Also you do understand the need for the OSCE to have military advisers, it's because they understand the rules of war and most civilians do not.

As far as him working for NATO, well that only comes from the separatists.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

If we are to believe Western media they were, and there`s the difference in you and me, I don`t believe them in this matter.

If you are confusing Maidan protesters with the Secessionists, it is not the Western media's fault.

I`m sorry you couldn`t have a laugh about the other thread I made, for that you need to understand MSM is sometimes not always so factual with its reporting...don`t give up, some day you will figure it out also.

It doesn't matter what the media says if you have the critical skills to analyze it properly. Your failure to engage my analysis which demonstrates the similarity of Hitler's and Putin's tactics suggests that you will never develop this facility and will remain doomed to swallow any propaganda that supports your close minded beliefs. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Is it that difficult to see the so called rebels you were talking about it are just portrayed differently but are basically the same?

And oh yeah, I never referred to the Eastern Ukrainians as rebels, that was only done by Western media to give them a bad "glow."

Funny how you talk about me being closed minded...

Of course I`m not going to buy your and a few others crap about Putin following Hitler`s playbook, maybe you did mistake me with some who`s not that smart...?

But when you know I`m not going to fall for it, why keep trying ?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Of course I`m not going to buy your and a few others crap about Putin following Hitler`s playbook, maybe you did mistake me with some who`s not that smart...?

I mistook you for someone intelligent. Clearly, I was wrong. Go ahead and believe your Russian fairy tales.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

believe your Russian fairy tales

First lesson for U.S. "intelligency": Crimea for Dummies

Miguel Francis, a Los Angeles film school graduate, travels to Crimea to discover for himself how life there has changed since it was reunited with Russia. He explores the beautiful Peninsula’s history and cultural heritage and takes in some of Crimea’s tourist attractions while talking to local people about their attitudes to becoming Russian citizens.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I mistook you for someone intelligent. Clearly, I was wrong. Go ahead and believe your Russian fairy tales.

And you think you are able to convince intelligent people with your crap...that explains a lot !

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Miguel Francis is a Russian propagandist working for Voice of Russia and RT:

voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And you think you are able to convince intelligent people with your crap...that explains a lot !

All you have to do is look at this argument and refute it. Neither you nor any of your fellow travelers have been able to do so. The only weapon you seem to have is name calling. If it's @%$&, prove it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Have you ever been to Crimea? Who are living there?

Self-determination denotes the legal right of people to decide their own destiny in the international order. Self-determination is a core principle of international law, arising from customary international law, but also recognized as a general principle of law, and enshrined in a number of international treaties. For instance, self-determination is protected in the United Nations Charter and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as a right of “all peoples.”

See, e.g.:
Independence of Kosovo (from Serbia), advisory proceedings currently pending before the ICJ.
Independence of Abhkazia (from Georgia).

Self determination (international law)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You pick out a similarity and based on that you build a whole Putin = Hitler fallacy, proved it !

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Have you ever been to Crimea? Who are living there?

Self-determination denotes the legal right of people to decide their own destiny in the international order. Self-determination is a core principle of international law, arising from customary international law, but also recognized as a general principle of law, and enshrined in a number of international treaties. For instance, self-determination is protected in the United Nations Charter and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as a right of “all peoples.”

See, e.g.:
Independence of Kosovo (from Serbia), advisory proceedings currently pending before the ICJ.
Independence of Abhkazia (from Georgia).

Self determination (international law)

Does not apply to Chechniya, apparently.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If you admit there is a similarity, you have agreed that it is not a fallacy!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Does not apply for armed revolts... That is why the ukRUINe government now called junta...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Does not apply for armed revolts... That is why the ukRUINe government now called junta...

No it's called a junta, because certain members seem to not understand what it means and try to equate it with Ukraine.

jun·ta (hnt, jn-)
n.
1. A group of military officers ruling a country after seizing power.
2. A council or small legislative body in a government, especially in Central or South America.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

And neither of those exist in Ukraine, but hey it does make it sound all that more conspiratorial now doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Wow. That Nobel peace prize must be cutting of the circulation to Kissingers head.

Anything this man says should be taken with a grain of salt-Unless your name happens to be Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

All you do is find similarities and because of that make an argument that Putin is just like Hitler.

I cook, clean, breath, eat, walk, wash myself and go shopping. So that must make me a woman, despite being a man, because a woman does those things too.

It seems you`re being overly proud on a really dumb post and aren`t even aware how stupid the whole argument is...?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

All you do is find similarities and because of that make an argument that Putin is just like Hitler.

Where have I ever said that "Putin is just like Hitler?" Nowhere. What I have said is that Putin has used some of the same tactics as Hitler, and you now agree that the tactics are similar.

Where we now disagree is how many more of Hitler's tactics has Putin used beyond the ethnic defense card and annexation by referendum. I strongly suspect that he has made liberal use of false flags and agents provocateurs as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: victor7

You`re only good if you defend US world domination, it doesn`t matter what the cost of lives is...

US world domination is the only right religion !

US is a creative and technologically advanced nation. In order to change a regime of like that of Saddam it needs to find different ways of going about doing things without instigating civil wars which not only kill lots of people but also destroy infrastructures of the societies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join