It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush administration deliberately lying to teenagers about sexual education

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
-- Touching a person�s genitals can result in pregnancy.

Lostsailor
eh? Alright here is a Bush supporter... I think the title of this thread is misleading as they aren't actually lies...

I suppose your correct. If my genitals touch her genitals again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again then I suppose she could get pregnant.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
eh? Alright here is a Bush supporter... I think the title of this thread is misleading as they aren't actually lies... Some are twisting the truth a bit, maybe exagerating... But statistics show that sheepskin condoms fail 31% of the time... I got nothin' on this one

If the kids interested in abstenence... then they'll take this class.... I for one am a Bush supporter with a huge libido...

Yes, but "twisting the truth" is lying. You're either telling the truth or you're not.

I think you don't care for the language of this thread's title because of it's brutal honesty.

The next thing you're going to say is that the girls only get "a little pregnant".
C'mon!!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
eh? alright you got me I don't approve of this at all... I'm sure most Conservatives would agree with me on this... I don't think anything should be taught in schools accept the basics....... Get that sex ed crap outta the scchools.... why can't people learn about it like I did? Is playing doctor really that bad? I kinda like those memories.......

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Reading the article I couldn't help but laugh. Abstinence doesn't work, it never has. Religion teaches people that their bodies are dirty vehicles of sin and sex should be suppressed

And in my life time I have met some really messed up adults because of this...they like sex, then feel guilty because they liked it, ashamed of their body.....all types of emotional problems because religion says something that is natural and normal...is dirty and evil.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is another example of being shoehorned into a fear-based society. The republican "agenda" seems to focus on promoting fear at the cost of everything else. This is a great example of that.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Want to get really mad? Alot of those sex education groups are Moonie fronts. I can post tons on this (I had about 30 Moonie bookmarks when I quit caring), but different normal sounding groups all over the country have been established by off-shoots of the Reverend Sun Myung Moon just for this purpose. Gettting government funding and a foothold in public schools. I know for a fact they are the ones in the New Jersey system and lobbying for several others as promised by Bush. The Moonies are huge Republican backers. They co-founded Falwell's Liberty University. They own the conservative Washington Times and papers all around the globe. And they hate, hate, hate homosexuals and pre-marital sex. But they love mass weddings and (for some reason) Republicans. They want to teach our children so bad they can't stand it. They'll pay anything and do. And the Federal government let's them, then kicks it all back after campaigns with stuff like this, paying Moonies to teach our kids.

*snip*

I can't imagine why this hasn't been blown wide open. Well I can...but I don't like to think about it. I'm pretty sure though if Red State America had a clue who they were really putting in charge here... :shk:

[edit on 8-12-2004 by RANT]

You have my attention!

Forget defense contracting and war profiteering now it's the education and morality training of the next generation - that is if I am reading you correctly.

My curiosity has definitely been peaked - ok where do I start? Who has the dirt and is not named Jones or Rense?

B.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
When you lie to kids and they find out you're lying, they won't forget. The conservatives are going to end up shooting their own foot in their attempt to deceive kids.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Holden]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join