It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just happened to run across this on ABC. The video is pretty neat, but I am not sold that it really was a ghost. The figure walks through a chain link fence, through a police parking lot and then out the other side. The path is not straight which makes the video that much more fun. However, with all of the light, I am leaning towards a reflection. What do you think?

ABC News

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69 Good find. Why can ghosts walk through walls and fences and yet not drop through the floor of concrete.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
... However, with all of the light, I am leaning towards a reflection. What do you think?

ABC News

Maybe a spider close to the camera, like this one , ( but less-bright ) ... youtu.be... [ YouTube video is speeded-up ]
edit on 26-9-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

It's a pretty weird video.

I really hate the fact that they hype the 'Ghostbusters' movie with this though. That along with the 30 second commercial before viewing makes me wonder if they are paying police agencies to do PR advertisement campaigns for movies and the like now.

It unfortunately wouldn't surprise me if true.
edit on 9/26/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
forget what ABC did. The story from the local station took it more seriously.
www.koat.com...
This was a really interesting find. Just came across it myself. We will probably talk about this for our finale of Into the Fringe next Tuesday night.

new topics

top topics

join