It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Truthers/Disinformers/Gray Area in the Field of Ufology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Also, Anthony Sanchez maybe the biggest disinfo agent on your list. Anyone who delves into and tries selling off that whole Dulce affair as fact, is a looney tune in my book.

I think that there *COULD* be something to that whole Dulce situation, but clearly its not as complex as some of these "researchers" say.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I called c2c and asked him what aliens have bases on the moon and he started telling me Chinese stories of emperors being abducted and kind of avoided my ?. This lead me to look into his background and I found an article written about how he claimed an alien retrovirus on a crashed craft was going to be a huge problem and never happened. This combined with his CIA contracting background was enough to convince me that something was fishy about him. I think these ppl with any connections to top secret work or info are automatically told to say this and that about sensitive subjects. Seems like that is how they run the disinfo program. The ones who do not coincide are probably dealt with accordingly. I love his talk about Mars and ancient civilizations though.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You should add the hyper dimensional face on Mars (also known as Richard Hoagand) to your list. I'm curious where you'd place him.
edit on 27-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

I called c2c and asked him what aliens have bases on the moon and he started telling me Chinese stories of emperors being abducted and kind of avoided my ?. This lead me to look into his background and I found an article written about how he claimed an alien retrovirus on a crashed craft was going to be a huge problem and never happened. This combined with his CIA contracting background was enough to convince me that something was fishy about him. I think these ppl with any connections to top secret work or info are automatically told to say this and that about sensitive subjects. Seems like that is how they run the disinfo program. The ones who do not coincide are probably dealt with accordingly. I love his talk about Mars and ancient civilizations though.

Oh, dont get me wrong, Sanchez can weave a nice story that sounds very exciting and interesting. But its all it is, a story.

To be fair, I am very guilty of buying books from some of these disinfo agents like Sanchez. However, I go into them knowing that fact beforehand. I buy them anyway because I enjoy the strange and unusual stories that they tell.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sorry, I was talking about Redfurn. I was not aware of Sanchez being a disinfo agent. That is good to know. Like I said, I was hoping to learn stuff from the thread and I definitely got some great opinions. I have a lot to learn and I am running out of videos to watch and books to read. Any good suggestions?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I think Hoagland spreads disinfo, most of which is probably unknowingly. He seems like he has a good heart but sometimes he goes off the reservation a bit.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Here, this goes in depth about what I meant about Sagan.
LINK

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

Anything by Richard Dolan. He is the best in the entire field. However, that is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Ya, I enjoy him as well. I am undecided if he has spread any disinfo because he is very good friends with Linda Moulton Howe, who I think is not one to trust. Nevertheless, I enjoy listening to him talk and I have heard similar info from other researchers as well. I am too lazy to explain to these members the many reasons I believe in aliens, because I will basically end up writing a bunch of pages of info that has no possibility of changing these ppl's opinions on the subject and will end up being a waste of time. If you feel as if you can convey to them your reasoning, feel free. If not I totally understand.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Nicorette

Really? why?

As a rule I don't respond to dross.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sorry I meant why was Sanchez kicked off ATS?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: JamesTB

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Tell you what YOU post a link to the one you think is the best and lets see what you come up with.

Yeah because all the millions and millions of people who claim to have seen a UFO are all wrong because you say so. Have a word with yourself.

Millions seeing them thousands of videos/pictures and not ONE convincing one

Well I disagree as I think it's just a simple question of technology. Affordable cameras are increasing in quality as time goes on and the footage is getting better all the time try comparing today's videos to ones which were filmed in the 70's.
People like to come out with all these explanations for UFOs like Balloons, Satellites, Chinese Lanterns, Birds ect ect ad nauseam totally disregarding the claims of millions of other people who claim to have seen UFOs as if they know better than them, as if they know better than what those people actually saw with their own eyes. If millions of people are claiming to have seen them then guess what? It's real. I can personally attest to that fact because I have seen one myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I like your list, I think you have good reasoning
for your picks. Also it's a diverse interesting group,
so good idea !

I would add a sub category to gray.
AirForce Gray.Its both gray and Dark gray.
Funny that's their camouflage.

I'll give a couple of examples ;
Col John Alexander, an ATS person btw,
is Airforce gray.

Richard Doty Dark Gray.
Doty said he told 30% Truths to 70% lie.
I love it when the Airforce admits things like this.
That means that there is 30% WTF ?! going on.
Which is Plenty considering the subject.

I'd also put Lear back in lightest gray.
and Lazar in White, the deeper you go
the lighter he gets.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Thank you for the kind words! What do you think about Simon Parkes? I learned from a previous member's post that Anthony Sanchez was a disinfo agent which threw me off a bit because he is one of the few to talk about the "mantis" beings. Now that I think about it, Sanchez described the mantids as a malevolent species. Parkes basically says that aliens work together on operations here on earth. One thing perplexes me about abductions...if their technology was so great, why do some abductees describe very painful operations done on them? Maybe some of the greys are malevolent as well. Lazar I was iffy about, I have read that George Knapp is a disinfo agent so that whole connection made me wonder.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry I meant why was Sanchez kicked off ATS?

hrmmm, was he? Does anyone know why? That is interesting if true.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That's why this field is so trying.
I'm old I've been researching for 35 years .
Witnesses come but mostly go.
The ones who stick around are in the game.
White gray and black
The ones who don't stick around
but whose stories never change are
probably the most truthful.

Simon and Anthony could come out smelling like a rose in
5 years. Or dead like supossed hoaxer Phillip Schneider.
Dying an extremely questionable death certainly
goes a long way in debunking debunkers.

there's an entire list in just ufo questionable deaths.
I'll give you an AMAZING name to check out.
Fred Lee Crisman.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Like I said, no matter what I post, you will refute and not accept the possibility of it being real and dismiss the material as hoaxes.

I leave the possibility of intelligent alien beings existing and the possibility that they could visit Earth. It would be foolish for me to say it isn't possible. However, the evidence up until this moment hasn't shown, without a doubt, that aliens are visiting Earth or have ever done so. Once the claims move to landing, crashing, abducting, interacting and every other physical encounter, physical evidence is to be demanded.

There is a lot of evidence to show aliens have been to this earth, some physical. If you actually had an unbiased interest in learning I would take the time to show you, but it sounds like your mind is pretty set dude

The problem is that your requirement for evidence is far lower than any skeptic/debunker/non-believer. As you've shown, you do very little investigation into the claims. Your want to believe outweighs your want to search deeper. Because of that, you accept what's placed in front of you with minimal questioning.

This isn't my ego saying "if you only knew what I knew", this is me knowing how skeptics work, some ppl are realists and will only believe what they can physically confirm as real. You will break down what I say point to point and not look at what I say as possible, but rather try to refute it.

It's not about ego, it's about naivety. This attitude of believers claiming anyone who doesn't believe hasn't searched the cases. When in fact, most of us have. It's not a new accusation on this forum.

This thread is obviously for ppl who believe in aliens and about ufologists and their work. If you don't believe in aliens, that is fine. Stop posting here, there is a why aliens is real thread.

The forum is for both believers and non-believers- "Deny Ignorance". A skeptical mind is important to many of these threads. How many more insects, birds, or balloons will be confused for intelligently controlled craft?
What strikes me about your post and causes me to respond was including Carl Sagan in your list.

Here, this goes in depth about what I meant about Sagan....

Here's a perfect example of how thorough your research is. This is not a quote directly from the source- Sagan or Hynek, but through a third party almost 30 years later. Someone with a motive behind the article or statement. It's not reliable source and conveniently plays into UFO lore. If you have a direct quote from either man, please post it.
If you've read any of Sagans books, watched any interview, or any TV show like his series Cosmos, you would understand what he believed and his reason behind quotes like- "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." It's beyond ridiculous to assume he would hide the fact that we are being visited. Someone with a strong inherent curiosity of the universe and eagerness to understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I remember him being banned when I was a member. He'd been pretending to be an honest fan of Sanchez and was making posts recommending his own book. I remember him making posts like 'Sanchez is really cool' and 'his book is so good.' He was called out for it by Frank Warren, myself and others.

I also know, for fact, that a particular UFO/paranormal show knew full well that he was hoaxing and still had him on as a guest. He's also been a regular on the conference circuit including MUFON shows and they've also been made aware of the deceit.

That's probably not a conspiracy, it's a feature of the UFO circuit that they want known guests to fill seats. There's no evidence whatsoever that the radio shows or conferences apply standards for their speakers. Likewise, if their audience used an ounce of common sense, they'd complain about hoaxer guests...and don't.

While I'm here, Turner and Mack were interesting people who followed what they believed to be true. Stan Friedman believes what he says although he must be getting bored of the same old sayings by now. Art Bell's just a part of the circus that supports folk like Dean, Hall and Sanchez. He doesn't owe anyone 'truth,' he's a show host who needs audience figures. Nick Redfern isn't a 'disinfo' guy, he's a successful writer and researcher who's reporting what he's told.

I think people who are interested in this subject need to have their BS-meters calibrated and permanently switched on. Otherwise they increase gullibility rather than subject-knowledge.

If we believe LMH then we can believe that Hall has tall greys for friends. If there are tall greys on AFBs then we can believe that there are govt pacts with aliens. If we believe there are pacts with aliens, we can believe there are more than one type of aliens. Before we know it, we've turned our reality into Star Trek and all without a single scrap of physical evidence for any of it!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree with everything you said here. Actually, not sure if you are aware, but Sanchez and LMH are writing a book together about Alien Human Hybrids (an examination of Grey, Anunnaki and Hybrid bloodlines)

I bet that book will be a doozy.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join