It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Woman Tased, Slammed Face Down Into Ground By Cops

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Brooklyn...

A couple of cops saw a teenager with a clip on his belt, a clip for a knife, and arrest him for carrying an illegal weapon. When the seventeen year old's mother came to talk to the police the brutality begins and doesn't end with her.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What is it going to take for a mob of angry citizens to finally jump in on one of these situations and string the bastards up to give em a taste of their own medicine?

That one cop was just shoving anybody to the ground who came anywhere close....disgraceful. Nazi's in a new uniform is all they are.

I just cannot wrap my mind around how time and time again a crowd gathers and just watches the beat down...I guess they are afraid of being gunned down in the street for trying to help?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yeah I've thought the same thing to like why don't people help.Like you said though people are afraid of getting gunned down.I wonder if there will ever be a time when people are not so scared and will stop takin this type of stuff anymore.I wcould love to live to see a move empethtic and advanced society but know I won't.It's sad

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Looks like we need some more people taking to the streets, again. This time NYC. Being a resident of NYS not NYC I have to say though at least for this incident the people caused their own problem. I will never be able to wrap my mind around the mindset of the people of NYC and letting greasy politicians like Bloombum and Cuomo in office time and again. Let alone allowing the police depts to create these crazy laws that started this stop to begin with. Aint nothing gonna change until the people start using their heads and stop putting crazy folks into positions of power...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm going to play devils advocate a little bit here. The pregnant woman looked to be unstable on her feet and sort of pulled the cop down with her as she swerved. The cops immediately handcuffed her, I saw no evidence of excessive violence towards her. That all being said, the woman that was pushed.... wow... He literally put all his body weight into pushing her across the street. That was absolutely uncalled for. She looked to be standing there trying to look at what was going on and out of no where the cop just plants his feet and off she goes.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I didn't think I'd ever see a more blatantly agenda laden report than the things Fox News shows on a regular basis but there it is; The Young Turks have exceeded my expectations of "Fill in the blanks" journalism.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I'm a resident of NYS (rural and NYC) and I can attest to the sheer arrogance of the police over here. They have no concern and no decency. Most of them are really rude even if you're just walking down the street.

Some are nice though, these guys however ruin it for all of them. S + F

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The police need policing.

If anything happens to that kid- The officer should meet the same fate.

This crap is getting really old.

To the police- the only ones out there who think you are real tough guys- are yourselves.
The rest of us see nothing but scared little girls who over react in every situation.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I just know for myself that I couldn't stand by and allow any woman, pregnant or not, be mauled by some retard with a badge and a gun. Or seeing them brutally beat someone, anyone. For this reason, I am glad I live in the far away hills.
This country used to have real men with VERY FEW men who would ever even consider laying a hand on a woman for any reason, and not even police would dare do it because they would have been given a fair trial without the need for a judge and a jury.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Maybe the cops are ex NFL players....
These cops have no respect for the ladies, the women’s domestic violence center should go and oust those thugs....

edit on 25-9-2014 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
New York,Southern California,Chicago and Detroit are occupied zones to the rest of us ,THEY are as LOST as Africa as far as American Rights are concerned THEY'LL do it because THEY aren't BEING STOPPED.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
low life scum.....they could have easily cuffed that pregnant woman without slamming her into the ground and that woman that was pushed half way across the street the pig that did that deserves the "coward of the year" badge

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Yeah the Young Turks really do have an agenda. They're calling out all the problems in our country. I guess that's far worse than Fox News, with their agenda of hiding issues being partisan bull#.

Seriously, I'm astonished you think it's better to throw paid for BS on TV that does nothing but further the cause of oppression of american values than to report actual problems.

I guess you just wanna sweep more problems under the carpet like our corrupt leaders and wealthy elite? Shame on you sir.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sooner than latter the people will rise up and when the cops open fire and kill a bunch of bystanders thats the signal the civil war that so many wish for has begun. Its been designed this way since 9/11, take rights away from a very armed populace alter the training and indoctrinated attitude of law enforcement, hire a bunch of war veterans already trained to kill, change the laws to serve LEO safety giving them more rights, removing justice from the equation, add a dumbed down apathetic society.....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Want to know what the police would do if someone did that? They would hunt you down, corner you in a house, and light it on fire.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: lightedhype

Want to know what the police would do if someone did that? They would hunt you down, corner you in a house, and light it on fire.

Seems to be a pretty standard police tactic, at that. "Whoopsie - there was an accident and they died in a fire"

It's getting a little stale, though. You guys ought to switch it up a bit. Maybe have the decedent accidentally shoot themselves a few times in the back of the head like the Agency guys do. Or (grin) zip themselves up into a gym bag in a bathtub and have the coroner declare it death by misadventure.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow, I'll just say that the comedian commentator hit the nail on the head. Hail Mary touchdown his words were spot on. There is not other way to describe it and anyone that tries to blame citizens are being an apologist for the police services.

Until police start turning in their fellow officers for breaking rules, excessive force, abusing authority... No one should give them the respect they seek. The haven't earned it.

They ask you to turn in your neighbour, rat out your boss, tattle tale on your own family but 99.99999 times out of 100 they all defend illegal and abhorrent actions either of themselves of their comrades. Make excuses, lie, hell even just IGNORING it, makes you as bad as this doing it. (At least that's what they'd tell us)

Spot on: police culture in America is warped; it's as if they patrol the streets like are occupying Iraq.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
I didn't think I'd ever see a more blatantly agenda laden report than the things Fox News shows on a regular basis but there it is; The Young Turks have exceeded my expectations of "Fill in the blanks" journalism.

Yep, we all hate that "no holds barred here's and actual human opinion on what the social order is in this country" vs. The old corporate funded computer spit from the rhetoric-machine9900

"Liberaaaals bleeding heart want to kill derm babies abhorring aborting gun stealing baaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa. Baaaaad"

Oh and don't forget the liberal mystic news machine that incense and hippie oil can only turn on to shine a reflection into the TelePrompTer:

"Big oil, big oil, big oil, big carbon diddly middle arbon carbon CREDITS, we will save the whales with credits no the banks are not our friends but we give them money to be friendly, earbud war is bad, baaaaaa, baaaa, baaaad war oops I tact-nuked a village protest carbon oil gas republican ninny nanny look at them, distraction! Hating women and and rights human rights oops drone strike mooar distraction!!!"

Ah yes

WhT agenda again?

No really. I realize every outlet has one some work in your favour. Like cnn and fox are comedy channels right?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
At what point are we going to stop being surprised by these thugs in uniform behaving like this?
Seriously. When?
They don't care about us. It's just a job to them. A high school bully's wet dream. One that includes carrying a gun, being able to use it under almost any circumstance and getting away with it. Look here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Guy is gunned down with no warning, Grand Jury let's them off with no charges.
The thing is, you can find videos like this every day, all day. There are no good cops. If one is beating you and 5 are "just watching" who's the good one? They will lie, fake reports or kill you to protect their little gang and get high fives for "putting their lives on the line". All that and sleep like a baby.
I will trust a pissed off rattlesnake down my pants, before I trust a cop.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
What is it going to take for a mob of angry citizens to finally jump in on one of these situations and string the bastards up to give em a taste of their own medicine?

Haven't you heard? these cops are only a very, very small minority! There's no way this could possibly happen again...or yesterday..the day before and tomorrow and probably happening right now.

I fully agree with you. Cop killing should no longer be a crime worse than any other - if they behave like the enemy that is what they are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join