It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are beneath us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Let me share a very interesting picture with you all:

Inner earth scale

Present society only lies on the continental crust which is only at about .005% depth to the Earth's inner core. Now think about Godzilla and the MUTO's from the 2014 movie reboot, or even Cloverfied or Lavos from Chrono Trigger. They are fictional prehistoric/alien monstrosities hibernating deep within the Earth. Something tells me that if we dig deep enough we might find something similar in real life. They have always been waiting for us beneath.
edit on 24-9-2014 by genma because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2014 by genma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We've already found some of them, they are called dinosaurs and they died out a while ago.
edit on EWednesday1924pm0723 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't doubt there are lifeforms beneath our feet. There's been so many legends and encounters I can't possibly think it's all bunk.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I know this will sound rude, I really don't mean it to be so.

What is the point of this thread? To spread awareness? If so, hollow earth stuff has been beat to death on ATS.

Do you have some new information? If so, do share. I think there is a real possibility of something being down there, so give me something good!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There is majick all around us always, we must strive to be present in the moment.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I know this will sound rude, I really don't mean it to be so.

What is the point of this thread? To spread awareness? If so, hollow earth stuff has been beat to death on ATS.

Do you have some new information? If so, do share. I think there is a real possibility of something being down there, so give me something good!

Are you having a bad day caterpillage? We all have them and I only ask because while catching up, I have noticed you posting a bit different than normal. A little shorter with folks so to speak, this evening. I don't normally notice you being so. If that is the case, then I hope it gets better for you. If not, then carry on and forget I said anything.

I'm one that really loves the idea of inner earth. When I think about it I can almost see myself with eyes glittering with childlike enthusiasm and belief. Something much more magical than any fairytale. The sad truth is, there isn't a lot coming out about this topic, and probably never will be. Given that... If we never bring it up to ponder and toss around new thoughts with new folks, the idea of Agartha may die.

I'm sure many wouldn't care if that happened, but a lot of us would. If we only brought up ideas when they had new or proven information (on these topics that are already in question to begin with) then we would mainly be discussing politics on this site with little to no other topics eligible to post about.

There are new generations awaking to the world around them all the time. They may find these topics as amazing as we did when we first found them. There aren't many places to go that offer what ATS does and to them... They want to discuss what they consider new and amazing even if we do not. Remember how you first felt when you found out about amazing things most people never thought of or talked about. The excitement was like lightening running through your veins.

I know a lot of folks get tired of seeing threads that may not offer them any new insight, but to those who post them... It is likely new insight to them. To dismiss them all may leave us missing something huge. Who knows?

Just my 2 cents. I certainly am not intending to offend or tell you how to post here... I'm no mod... just a member like you who notices that you may be having a #e day like we all do. That's all. My apologies ahead of time if I offend.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

I believe they are called the Morlocks...

covered in detail in this documentary

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Haha! And the original ones looked like the Hulk in a blonde wig

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
with all the crooked men running this world, i don't take anything i was taught as 100% fact. this world needs more people thinking outside of the box. we can't even develop a vehicle that runs off AIR without being oppressed by tptb.
we as the people of earth are ready to advance, but that is not part of their game plan.

a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

couldn't have said it any better m8

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

You know it, we're kept in the dark on so many aspects of our own existence.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It make me wonder if we aren't intended to be the first defense system from anything arriving from Space. What if the sole purpose of us humans is to grow and defend the outer perimeter while something thrives safely below?

We may be like bees. We could be the drones that keep the queen safe deep inside the hive.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

We may be like bees. We could be the drones that keep the queen safe deep inside the hive.

Very interesting idea! I've always been fascinated with the idea of Agartha and have never thought about it from that perspective.

Great theory!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

When considering the most elder in creation magma chambers that are empty, it is not hard to accept life possibly growing "IN" there. The emptied magma chambers may also provide fertile ground for Flora growth (of different variety) from the mineral deposits from the evacuated magma that once flowed...
edit on 10/6/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Maybe not Godzilla or other big creatures, but how deep living creatures and if only bacteria there are would be an interesting question.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

And our 'Ley Lines' are their constellations...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ummmmm nooo. Creatures with that size cannot exist on Earth.

-It would impossible for them to survive that further on the earth mantle. The pressure turns any material into it's liquid state.
-An animal that big would be either crushed by gravity or molten alive due to extreme body pressure.
-They would require to eat per day over 20,000 calories which is the equivalent of 400 humans per day.

edit on 25-11-2014 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Like our medical system then....I just want to know if they have immigration and where to apply.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You are not thinking outside the box enough. For example, if we are ever to find aliens on other planets, there is no limit to the conditions in which they were raised. They can adapt to other conditions over millions of years too, so just because their home planet was like one thing does not mean that they cannot live somewhere else.

Their biology is going to be radically different from ours and what they eat is going to be different probably too.

Their emotions will work in a different way or not be present at all. It may be like dealing with unemotional computers, or they may hate things which we love. It could be so different that it is difficult to imagine.

So it is with anything which lives on this earth but in extreme or a different environment. Some people say there is evidence for civilisations living in Antarctica yet we cannot. (without a lot of support)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know if it would require a hollow earth but I wouldn't rule out discovering larger than normal extremophiles living deep beneath us. Larger than.Larger than Normal would still be pretty small though.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo

You are not thinking outside the box enough. For example, if we are ever to find aliens on other planets, there is no limit to the conditions in which they were raised. They can adapt to other conditions over millions of years too, so just because their home planet was like one thing does not mean that they cannot live somewhere else.

snip

So it is with anything which lives on this earth but in extreme or a different environment. Some people say there is evidence for civilisations living in Antarctica yet we cannot. (without a lot of support)

I have to disagree with your last statement there. Firstly let me say I totally agree with you on our search for ET life. It's quite ethnocentric (and downright arrogant) to assume any intelligent life out there is going to conform to what we expect. We're looking for things which utilise chemical energy to fuel biological processes. When in fact the nearest life to use could be sentient crystals, or gaseous, or a colour, or a waveform. Hell, it could be a molecule! Life on other planets will not be like life on ours. Almost certainly, it'd be what we least expect.

HOWEVER!!

We have reached a level of understanding of life on our world and, while we are often surprised at it's resilience, we can make very logical and (almost certainly) highly accurate predictions. A creature the size of Godzilla that was made of flesh and bone would be unable to support itself on dry land. As a strictly seagoing critter, maybe. The heat and pressure within the mantle is not a viable habitat for life. For life to exist there, it must have evolved to live there. The conditions towards the core of the planet do not lend themselves to long term evolution (read: anything trying to thrive there would die before it had a chance to adapt).

As to the Hollow Earth Theory? I'm against it. There is no credible evidence for it, and if indeed the Earth's crust is merely a shell, I'm almost certain one of the many explosions caused by us would have cracked a hole in that and, like the shell of an egg, the entire "ground" would collapse inwards.

Still...it's a neat idea though!
edit on 6/12/14 by JackofBlades because: sleepybrain

top topics

<<   2 >>

join