It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Fallon Makes A Mockery Of Obama’s Entire Presidency With One Simple Joke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

You know, if I were Obama, I'd be reminding ol' Rahm that my mom is white. But then again, I wouldn't be ashamed of that fact, either.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Obama made a mockery of Obama's entire presidency long before Jimmy Fallon ever pointed it out.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
People like Jimmy Fallon(IDK who Fallon voted for, but I mean Hollywood and liberal types) voted for him!! lol They were the ones getting chills up and down their legs when Obama spoke. Remember that??? lol Now, because Obama hasn't bombed Iran and been a better lapdog to Israel, suddenly he isn't good enough. lol(but he's done his share of war-mongering) That's just how I see it. But what's ridiculous is that these same people voted for a second term!!! lol America went to crap with the first Bush. Then we had the embarrassment of the Clinton tribe. Then little Bush really made the world hate us. Obama has made us a laughing stock. But it was told many years ago that Obama would be president. All this stuff is planned. Just wait 'til you see who the next presidents will be.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

"Being as I'm Independent, I'm not for one or the other per say
Come voting time, my choice depends on the actions or non-actions of each candidate"

Being Independent is fine, but that is just the beginning.
You must formulate an ideology that will probably be met with hostility by other Independents.

What is the Independent platform?

By the way, to admit your mistakes is a sign of wisdom.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

Some from column R, some from column D, some from neither.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
So what's wrong with having Obama's name, or even Martin Luther King's name for that matter, used for a school in a white neighborhood?

Certainly nothing wrong with having Martin Luther King's name on a school...he's an actual hero...Obama's just another terrible president, why should he get any kind of special recognition?[
edit on 25-9-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Doesn't ANY joke, about ANY President, 'make a mockery' out of the Presidency? I'm glad you liked this one.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

You know, if I were Obama, I'd be reminding ol' Rahm that my mom is white. But then again, I wouldn't be ashamed of that fact, either.

To hear people speak of Obama being the first Black president, seems as tho everyone has forgotten about his mother being white

Technically, Obama is the first Bi-racial President

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

"Being as I'm Independent, I'm not for one or the other per say
Come voting time, my choice depends on the actions or non-actions of each candidate"

Being Independent is fine, but that is just the beginning.
You must formulate an ideology that will probably be met with hostility by other Independents.

By the way, to admit your mistakes is a sign of wisdom.

This is just me personally, it may be the wrong tactic to take and I may be wrong in my way of thinking, but it's just my opinion and my mistakes to learn from if it proves to be one

At the moment of an election, my focus is on the problems at hand

In the 2012 re-election, the economy and our foreign policies is what I was most concerned about at that time

I felt Obama had done a poor job in both departments and felt that Romney better suited my needs at that time for those issues --and no, I can't say whether or not our situation would have gotten better with Romney, but I would have liked to see what Romney was capable of since Obama was failing in those departments

Romney's gaff with the 'binder of women' didn't offend me, I was more focused on who would be better at getting our economy back on track and dealing with our relationships with other countries

edit on 25-9-2014 by snarky412 because: spweeeling...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well Obama is only half black, this is an insult to his wealthy, priveleged, upscale white side lol...
don't they see what they're inadvertently implying? guess not. sigh.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Jimmy Fallon is the perfect spokesperson for the lame-ass generation of zombies running around America today. His fans are the same horde of idiots who get their news from Jon Stewart. They think Stewart is 'edgy'.

Fallon was one of the least funny, if not the least funny, SNL member ever. He shilled for Capitol One. What's in your wallet? Just another soulless show-business ghoul.

He gushed like Chris Matthews about how Obama "booked himself on my show", talking about this:

Now that his messiah is having a tough go, he makes jokes about him in the name of ratings. What a p.o.s.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Dear Madam Snark,

You are as wise as your mind is open.
And you are endowed by both virtues.

The world today is a conflagration of terrible possibilities
as well as unbridled promise.

We must work hard to make a wise choice of our destiny.

I realize that I have said so much of nothing,
but I would ask,
"What can I do to enrich/save the world?"

It isn't easy.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

He's been plenty active with warring, having the nsa wiretap everyone, and using the cia to start conflicts across the globe.
Busy man, just not what the writers want us to think about.

Obama has done plenty of right wing conservative things like spying and air strikes and drone attacks and capturing Bin Laden. He has also watched while corporations have gotten more powerful. He put crippling sanctions on Russia.

I think his main mistake was pulling out of Iraq though.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Jimmy Fallon is the perfect spokesperson for the lame-ass generation of zombies running around America today. His fans are the same horde of idiots who get their news from Jon Stewart. They think Stewart is 'edgy'.

Stewart is hilarious, and he constantly says to not trust him for the news. It wasn't his intent going into it but he has proven what a total farce our media is when he is Americas trusted newsman over the actual news networks.

Stewart is biased but he's also among the fairest and admits to his bias. Then he says that if he can do that much, real journalists should easily be able to 1 up him... but they don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: pirhanna

He's been plenty active with warring, having the nsa wiretap everyone, and using the cia to start conflicts across the globe.
Busy man, just not what the writers want us to think about.

Obama has done plenty of right wing conservative things like spying and air strikes and drone attacks and capturing Bin Laden. He has also watched while corporations have gotten more powerful. He put crippling sanctions on Russia.

I think his main mistake was pulling out of Iraq though.

Obama has a long list of failures. NDAA, Patriot Act, not closing Gitmo, pulling out of Iraq to early, and many more. Do you know what has absolute #1 most critical mistake was? It was in his handling of Obamacare. The base is the heritage plan and Republicans refused any input to keep it Democrat only. If those things were played up that it was bipartisan he could have forced support from both sides.

His #2 mistake is always looking for fights only to find out that he's got too much self respect to fight the way he actually needs to. This makes him lose.

This doesn't mean I hate Obama, I was actually quite happy to see him win. I voted third party (in the lovely battleground state of Ohio) and just trusted that McCain and Romney would lose. He's still a massive disappointment though, part of that is on him and part of that is on a dysfunctional congress.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
a reply to: gatorboi117

I guess I just see the strings moving the puppet.

Most of the clowns on this site would be out of a job if they admitted that both parties work for the same people. They revel in the illusion of choice they have or think they have.

How soon they forget Bush and his idiocy. As always not defending the current puppet just dont see the point in throwing stones at a wooden construct who is being manipulated buy other entities.

They reminds me of simple minded kids throwing ice cubes at the sun.
edit on 28-9-2014 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think the view from Washington (and affiliated industries) is that the President, whatever party, is basically just the PR man to sell the "correct" policies to the public. Representative Democracy is only really to be for value-laden cultural issues (which, for them just boils down to how fast or slow the red states will follow the blue states), because the real questions of political economy have already been solved (endless war, dog eat dog economy, centralization, technophilia, so forth).

President Hillary, President Warren, President Cruz, President Rand, President Joe Rogan, doesn't matter. Whoever we end up with in 2016 will become close to Wall Street, use drones and death squads, enjoy the fruits of state surveillance, and not do a damn thing that will make the average person in this country better off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join